It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The industrial military complex and grey aliens

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Mmmmmmm, lesbians! LOL (I just officially ruined this thread, I'm sorry)

Greys and such - they can hitch a ride on people, see through their eyes etc. Ghosts too. Maybe they are one and the same. Do I have one? Probably. I have felt energies jumping in and out of me at night. Some of them might even try to help me and I think I like them. But if they are stuck and want out, I guess I can do some reiki or the breath of fire chant or something. The rest of it I am still working out (on my spare time).

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

You know actually I am currently falling back and try to identify the surpressing forces. So now I am actually reconsidering how very much it is possible, there is secret undercover power at work. The NSA looks very much like it's only purpose is information control and not so much the collecting of it, actually it feels like they outsourced that to GCHQ entirely. NSA could very much be the secret sevice to the industrial military complex and its world wide outposts, right?
So what we are facing could be the war between maybe CIA &/or FBI and/or other "free agencies" versus an overwhelmingly powerfull, because controlling the alien contact shadow-army & dictator, a huge traders and rats complex.
So this "shift" that is announcing itself, might very well be, other outer space travellers, and I am not saying Plejadians, because it just doesn't feel right. So what if the ATS owner, what's his name, wins this Fiction Remote Writing contest and we meet another space travelling race? What if the soul reason for the outpost on Ceres (God, I hope I am right) is simply to let them no excuse. Our Dawny gets there, they follow her trace back here and boom, huge ships everywhere. "What you didn't know Aliens exist? Then explain who's the little grey guy in your backseat?"

Also where are all these synchronicities coming from? How much of it is inner sourced and how much comes from the outside? What happened with Blue-Beam and when would you use it to scare them into peace if not now? All just a myth, started to keep the people believing in its allmighty gouvernment, while they are the jesters of nasty grey insectoids, we would easily extinct with a single left boot, if they weren't, lucky for them, born in an older solar sytem.
But that's far out there... Possible, but unlikely and highly speculative, right?
edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopMondayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: singular vs plural round 1

edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopMondayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: round 2

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Violater1

She. But other than that, I am saying the American industrial military complex sold it's citizens to the greyes and we got contacted by another race offering us help, against this unholy coalition.

I have heard this many times, very interesting, will peruse your links later, thank you for including some of your personal experiences.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I am saying the American industrial military complex sold it's citizens to the greyes

Close.
I think it more likely that the MIC sold it's citizens the the idea of the greys post Roswell.

Sold us on an idea that is heavily suppressed and covered up and only believed by about 1% of the population? Ya, that makes sense.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I notice George Knapp had Vallee on again last weekend to talk about his book 'Passport to Magonia' - which was the elemental, mythological, archetypal take on alien/UFO phenomena. I reckon that both are ATS-frequenters - or are fairly aware of it.

My impression was that it is all associated or rooted in a collective energy field outside humanity's 3D strivings, that would be in mad flux, building up to some sort of crescendo/phase shift/critical mass. Many assumed that contact would be some sort of "critical mass" - but many assumed it could only come about from linked-up transcendent states of consciousness. A sort of New Age Pleaidian type of idea - which is kind of romantic, it's just hard to see that happening now. I used to kind of feel it. Unless that is somehow true and deemed the enemy by the forces alluded to in your second paragraph, and that process is purposely being aborted or held back.

Another type of critical mass I was thinking was somehow necessary to bring about "contact" was one completely opposite to the transcendent one - that of complete chaos and destruction. So much so that "they would come" and make themselves known at history's bloody climax. But there too there seems to be a type of suppression, in the sense that things are crazy bad right now in the world, but maybe not crazy bad enough. Both scenarios imply an almost yin/yang polarity battle, but somehow 'business-as-usual' keeps on winning by virtue of some sort of 'too connected to fail' phenomenon.

Thanks for sharing, I always wondered about those connections.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

And you bring up an excellent point, it is somehow about different frequencies, or different approaches to the reality or whatever of that matter. Not saying our physics or anything is wrong, but what's up with the ucertainty relation? Where does the entropy go? And what is this background noise influncing gravity on the moon? How can we solve the mystery of time dilation, because we will have to if we ever want to attempt any space colonisation that would make any sense.
What if the answer to all these questions combined would lead us to the answer what and who we are? Open a real 4th dimension, a measurable one with impact on our 3d world? What if that is the surpressed part trying to break free? Our collective mind knows but we hold it back and get mislead on purpose, because we would have to acknowledge and learn coping with how powerfull we are?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join