It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bush/Nazi Connection.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mike dangerously

I will not speak for NavyDoc, however, it generally pisses me off to hear a politician say that. 99 times out of a 100 it comes from a moron who never once wore a uniform.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: mike dangerously
a reply to: NavyDoc

Joe Kennedy was also profiting from working with Nazi's several so-called progressive families did.He was so open with his support for Hitler he was recalled to D.C. and fired.

PS:Navy Doc I've always wanted to ask how does it feel whenever you hear a politician who always goes on and on about our "Service men and women" turns around and call's y'all expendable assets?

Well, we are expendable assets--we recognize that the moment we swear in and if you read about military decision making processes in WWII for example and read about Patton and Clark and Ike discussing strategy, that term is used and casualties are part of the decision making process. Being called "expendable assets" is not upsetting, it is how those assets are spent that is the issue. Some loss of life can be necessary for the greater good.

IMHO, it is much, much worse when a politician pretends to care about us when it is politically expedient and then stabs us in the back or degrades our ability to fulfill the mission.
edit on 7-1-2015 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA
Umm sorry, not a fan of Jeb. Not a fan of re-writing history either....which is what this thread is.

Yes, and it's about damn time is was rewritten to include all the nasty particulars the Bush family have been involved with:

Banker plot to overthrow Roosevelt - check
Financing and supplying Hitler even after the US entered the war - check
Profiteering from WW2 and the Holocaust - check
Assassination of JFK - check
Involvement in Vietnam war - check
Rise of Nixon/opening of China to the West ( dude, where'd our manufacturing go?) - check
Housecleaning of patriots from CIA - check
Attempted assassination of Reagan - check
Trafficking of coc aine with help from Noriega - check
Support of Contras and El Salvadoran death squads - check
Iran/contra affair - check
1st Invasion of Iraq - check
Theft of 2000 Presidential election (Jeb directly involved) - check
9/11 attacks (Jeb steals records from Huffman aviation where hijackers took flying lessons) - check
PATRIOT ACT, rape of the Constitution - check
2nd Illegal invasion of Iraq - check

That's only the highlights of these lowlifes and I'm sure I forgot a few.

Hello? America? Do you even care?

edit on 7-1-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

And, you are rewriting history. And, or, forgetting significant events in history that smash your version of events.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596
I can only gather you did not watch the video.
Or if you did you don't trust the Congressional record or Gen Smedley Butler.
If reading if more your thing try "Family of Secrets" by Russ Bakker.
Your ambivalence towards criminal behavior perpetrated by the top people in our government is the reason why we live in an increasingly police state with no jobs and fewer freedoms each year.
It matters my friend.

I realize ingesting such information can be very disturbing to the worldview of certain people. To discover that the very people you entrust with leading our Nation could be among the worst kind of criminals can be a shock. I never wanted to know these things myself, I liked not having to worry about it. It's a hard pill to swallow but one we must if we are ever restore the Republic and it's democratic institutions.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Leni Riefenstahl would be proud of that video. It is right up her alley, a smidgen of truth and a whole lot of propaganda.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

A great German had this to say about Nazi Germany before the war:

“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless.
Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.” - Deitrich Bonhoeffer

Believe as you will, I cannot in good conscience be silent about it whether you think it's lies or not.
We will all feel the effects of history at some point.
The chickens are coming home to roost and when they do you will no longer remember the United States you grew up in.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Lying to achieve ones ideas is also a bad way to live. But, lets pick one to discuss, you allege that the Bush family profited off of the Holocaust. Based on what?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Based on the fact slave labour can drasticaly cut prodcution costs?, thus maximizing proffits?

You might enjoy this book.

Trading with the Enemy: The Nazi-American Money Plot 1933-1949

This perennial classic of political literature remians the only book to documnet the trading of the American financial establishment with Hitler's Germany in World War II, from Pearl Harbor to V-E Day. Ford supplied tanks to Hitler, the Chase Bank financed the Nazi's in Paris, ITT built rocket bombs for Goering and Standard Oil fueled U-boats in the Atlantic.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

And yet another individual who misses the fact that those companies were taken over by the Germans during the war and that the owners had no control over them until after the war and the properties were returned to their control.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join