It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bush/Nazi Connection.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Interested but cant watch vids.

Why so many flags without a synapses or even a n efforted opinion from the OP?

I got more info from the following replies

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

I didn't need a video to understand the Bush family are no good. I'm not playing fictional games with my countries livelihood. You can speculate the who, what, and why's. I already seen the track record of the rest. I didn't vote for them either. You can get mad at me all you want. I'm STILL not voting for another Bush.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I didn't vote for this idiot either.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Ukraine can fight their own battles.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What is Arbusto Oil. Who had links with the Saudi? Who was running the C.I.A.? There's enough # to damn every single one of them. They can't do enough to sway me to vote for the dynasty. You know the story about the turtle and scorpion? The scorpion asks the turtle to take it across the river. The turtle asked the scorpion if it should trust him not to sting it. The scorpion said that if it did they would both drown, so the turtle said okay. The scorpion stings it half way across. The turtle asks why the scorpion stung him. The scorpion told the turtle it was it's nature. It's in their nature to # you.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

More ignorance of history. The Germans, seized Consolidated Silesian Steel Company when they invaded Poland. So, the idea that somehow Prescott Bush was making money from a company that was seized by the Nazis is erroneous.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

More ignorance of history. The Germans, seized Consolidated Silesian Steel Company when they invaded Poland. So, the idea that somehow Prescott Bush was making money from a company that was seized by the Nazis is erroneous.

That's interesting too.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

On March 19, 1934, Prescott Bush handed Averell Harriman a copy of that day's New York Times. The Polish government was applying to take over Consolidated Silesian Steel Corporation and Upper Silesian Coal and Steel Company from'"German and American interests" because of rampant "mismanagement, excessive borrowing, fictitious bookkeeping and gambling in securities." The Polish government required the owners of the company, which accounted for over 45% of Poland's steel production, to pay at least its full share of back taxes. Bush and Harriman would eventually hire attorney John Foster Dulles to help cover up any improprieties that might arise under investigative scrutiny.

Hitler's invasion of Poland in 1939 ended the debate about Consolidated Silesian Steel Corporation and Upper Silesian Coal and Steel Company. The Nazis knocked the Polish Government off Thyssen, Flick and Harriman's steel company and were planning to replace the paid workers. Originally Hitler promised Stalin they would share Poland and use Soviet prisoners as slaves in Polish factories. Hitler's promise never actually materialized and he eventually invaded Russia.

How the Bush Family Wealth is Linked to the Jewish Holocaust

Interesting points of view.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Next post, cannot embed here, is a smart video created after Bush 2 had finally run over with the worlds most powerful military the 17 million populace of Iraq. It alludes to the Bush role in the agenda of the NWO, which is in fact an old world order run through the British Empire and dating to Rome. The Bush's ability to mobilize the military has allowed our military to now be forcefully used for this NWO's plan to world domination.

The plan is a repeat of imperialistic colonial policy. Imposing economic will anywhere, with force of military. The cold war fanatics, globalists under the influence of Kissenger's policies. Indeed, it seems the are the ones whom have risen to power since Eisenhower's words, the Kennedy's a potential light snuffed out quickly; through quickly to Nixon whom had lost to Kennedy....
Reagan the puppet was when they figured out that the power could be held, and NWO policies implemented, through the Vice presidential seat, here was George Bush...Cheney when the inept young Bush was shadily put to power.

Jeb Bush was set by passing his brothers election in Florida. And regardless of who he is, he is a Bush, and will be but a puppet to Globalist colonial NWO British policy. The petrodollar and Western Globalist Oligarchy that invades covertly and violently, running over any nation for its economic benefit.
The Bush's will continue to run America into the ground, despite the Constitution or the people's will. They will continue to prostitute out the US Military mercilessly, at the the continuing cost of our economy's well being, and human lives and natural resources around the world.

All of these dangers are called out in the video, and precisely it is happening since. It is prophetic in the context of the world today.

The Bushes represent the Military Industrial complex of which we were warned by Eisenhower. It is used by the Globalist, anti sovereignty agenda, at the gravest expenses to all citizens. It is used only in the economic interest of a few.
They represent the IMF, NAFTA, UN, and drive policies aimed to the ultimate loss of America's and all nation's sovereignty.

Jeb Bush will be none but a tool for the elites that disregard America and the Constitution, and bring harm to us all: and it is a fair assumption that is his Democratic rival will be, as well.

edit on 3-1-2015 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2015 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Great vids!
This is what will get into office for a 3rd time if we sit on the sidelines.Either way if it's Jeb or Hillary we will see even more military conquests disguised as "Humanitarian/ Peace Keeping Missions" when they in fact are nothing of the sort.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

Excuse my interruption, but it's customary to offer some sort of backup to your talking points if you want others to take your position seriously. Even the folks pushing hollow Earth have you tube videos and the like.

Post some link to where you got your information from and enlighten the rest of us. Lots of folks here will only believe things that fit nicely into the conspiracy box, but some do actually try to use critical thinking.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
They [ the Bush family] also merged their german steel interests in the early 30's with fellow industrilaist William Averell Harriman, who with investment banker Allen Dulles, Avery Rockefeller and the British Schroeder Bank funded Hitler and the Nazi party through their personal bank, the Schroeder, Rockefeller & Co. Inc

DONT REMEMBER LEARNING THAT IN SCHOOL.

Unsure to what extent this actualy continued during the war however, as technicaly that would be treason and I imagine any conclusive evidence of such acts went with a lot of very rich men to their graves.
edit on 5-1-2015 by Dabrazzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
www.thebushconnection.com...

George Herbert Walker Bush was/is an SS Nazi spy, as was he. “Allegedly”, George H.W. Bush was born in Germany as George H. Scherff Jr., the son of Dr. Nikola Tesla’s German born, illegal immigrant, accountant George H. Scherff Sr. George Sr. had been robbing Tesla blind for years & giving Tesla’s secret inventions directly to Adolph Hitler. In 1938, Hitler sent 14 year old George H. Scherff Jr. to America to try to befriend, spy on,& kill the Great American Inventor, Dr. Nikola Tesla!

aka Curious George the smoking man of the x-files and the man who is in the photo the day JFK got shot in Dallas in you believe everything you read

www.proliberty.com...
edit on 5/1/2015 by douglas5 because: (no reason given)

educate-yourself.org...
edit on 5/1/2015 by douglas5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I am offended by people that compare George W. Bush to Hitler.

Seriously, Hitler painted before he started his war.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
Interested but cant watch vids.

Why so many flags without a synapses or even a n efforted opinion from the OP?

I got more info from the following replies

Didn't watch the vids but I can sum it up for you pretty simply.

Prescott Bush was involved with the Nazi's, he was charged with the Trading With the Enemy Act and had a lot of money seized. His son George got involved with the CIA and ran drugs. When Kennedy was shot, he was working in Dallas that day proven by photographs but "he can't remember where he was", he was also at a big party of people who all wanted Kennedy dead the night before. The son of his good friend happened to be John Hinkley, the man who shot Reagan, which would have made Bush President. George Jr started illegal wars based on lies for family profit, passed the most draconian legislation ever written, and handed the government an all seeing eye. All while being involved in some secret screwed up clubs that he won't talk about.

These are not good people.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It is called a history book. Germany seized all the industrial companies in Poland, those that stayed in operation, were handed over to Germans like Oskar Schindlar.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I'm just curious. Are y'all just as incensed by the Kennedy-Nazi connection or are Democrat Nazi lovers okay?

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Joe Kennedy was also profiting from working with Nazi's several so-called progressive families did.He was so open with his support for Hitler he was recalled to D.C. and fired.

PS:Navy Doc I've always wanted to ask how does it feel whenever you hear a politician who always goes on and on about our "Service men and women" turns around and call's y'all expendable assets?

edit on 063131p://1826 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join