It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Taking Back What Once Was Her's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Good evening to all here on ATS, whilst doing my usual surf today I happened across this video of still pictures and it has been in my mind all day and since I cannot stop thinking about it. I thought I just better share it with the rest of you folks:-).
It is a pictorial of Nature reclaiming what was once her's and she is doing a good job of it in MHO. It really makes me think of the threads I have read about past civilizations here on earth and if they perhaps did exist?

Well after watching the video I tend to lean towards yes it certainly is possible that we have been cleaned off the planet maybe even more than once. The first thing I thought was what would these scenes presented look like in another 3000 years? I doubt there would not be much left to examine.
Anyways its a very interesting pictorial and I highly recommend it for many reasons.
Link is here....... www.liveleak.com...

Note to the Mods, I tried a search but with no luck so please delete or move as necessary.
I am looking forward to all comments and opinions regarding this topic.

Enjoy and a good one to all!

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
There is something really enchanting about those picture.

Thanks for sharing. SnF

One of my favourites...

NOM NOM.

edit on 22-12-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Love it!

Reflecting upon those pictures definitely makes one think about the impermanence of everything.

It is not difficult at all to imagine how many different civilizations have come and gone on in the past 4.5 billion years according to my google research!

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Iwinder

Almost as if Mother Earth is like a big Etch-a-Sketch? And when/if things get out of hand a lil shake here, a lil nudge here and ALL is re-booted? All the evidence is either buried under land or sea, because what was once land is now water and versa-visa? Then, what would happen if some relic was discovered that would put half the residents of Mother Earth on their ear, would the relic be exposed for ALL to see? Or would the finder(s) exploit this find for power/control?

namaste

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
That's why when my generation goes out we are going to take Mother Earth with us!
edit on 22-12-2014 by NotMoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wifibrains
There is something really enchanting about those picture.

Thanks for sharing. SnF

One of my favourites...

NOM NOM.

I can't pick a favouite for the life of me, every time the next picture rolls onto the screen my jaw drops just a bit more:-)

I glad you enjoyed the video, really who could not watch this and be bored with it?
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Great vid thx for posting....reminds of the glass beach at Fort Bragg.....

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
Love it!

Reflecting upon those pictures definitely makes one think about the impermanence of everything.

It is not difficult at all to imagine how many different civilizations have come and gone on in the past 4.5 billion years according to my google research!

I agree with you, after watching the video I felt really really small or inferior .......I guess dust in the wind is what I mean.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 22-12-2014 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Persuades me that trees are magnificent. No obstacle is to great. What determination to live and be. We are frail by comparison.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Almost as if Mother Earth is like a big Etch-a-Sketch? And when/if things get out of hand a lil shake here, a lil nudge here and ALL is re-booted? All the evidence is either buried under land or sea, because what was once land is now water and versa-visa? Then, what would happen if some relic was discovered that would put half the residents of Mother Earth on their ear, would the relic be exposed for ALL to see? Or would the finder(s) exploit this find for power/control?

namaste

Good analogy for sure, many questions but no answers from me unfortunately. I do agree with things being under water and so on. I have lived my whole life on Lake Huron and one day whilst I snorkeling way way off shore, where I should never have been without a buddy. I came across a collapsed and broken up road all in a straight line about half if not more a mile off the shore line. Being young (16 years old) and full of confidence I followed this road for a couple of miles and I could not believe what I was seeing.

After asking my parents about what I discovered it turns out yes there were homes and farms and roads about a mile off shore but they found their grave with this storm.
www.youtube.com...

www.theweathernetwork.com...

You are correct in the theory that things come and go in this world.....
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

en.wikipedia.org...

Yep created from sand and back to sand you go. Excellent visual post and I thank you much for your input.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamschist

Persuades me that trees are magnificent. No obstacle is to great. What determination to live and be. We are frail by comparison.

Beautiful post, poetic to say the least....awesome and then some:-)
Appreciate your quality post here.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Those pictures look so peaceful. It looks like things are going back to nature.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

en.wikipedia.org...

Wow a jewelry makers paradise! I would love to wire wrap some of those glass pieces!!!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Beautiful! I love seeing photos like these.
Nature will always win. Us silly humans like to think that we're in control, but that's just so foolish. Mother nature has been around eons longer then us... she knows what's up, and she wont be tied down.

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
I would LOVE to walk down that beach one day! I'm such a scavenger at times, always looking down and collecting shiny, cool, awesome rocks/gems/fossils on the ground when I go wander...
edit on 23-12-2014 by SalientSkivvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
If civilization breaks down, It would only take a few hundred years for almost everything to look like you saw in the video. I can already imagine that if mankind somehow get almost completely erased by some sort of natural cause, and only small groups of people would survive, that within 10000 years, these new primitive people would talk about the ancient legends of huge stone towers, flying metallic birds, explosions brighter than the sun, etcetera, that had happened in the past.

If I remember it correctly, some films have this as a movie plot.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Velom

link

yes channel 4 (UK) did a great series on just this - very interesting and worth a watch.

May watch again myself tonight

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I read once that eastern philosphy considers that ultimately, In the world of matter, Yin is stronger than Yang, and eventually overcomes it. Man can only revel in himself for so long before he is drowned out.... Again and again....

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

antikythera mechanism ..... except we just don't see what it is for what it is.

We consider it some one off, whoops marvel of mathematics...

Math is the language of the universe, the better we understand this language the better we interpret it. It's odd we went from building something like that, back to throwing rocks with a sling and up to where we were 200 years ago building devices just like that, clocks, wind up toys, early industrial machines....

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Those pictures look so peaceful. It looks like things are going back to nature.

Yes indeed the almost all the pictures were very well done with high quality, I certainly get all relaxed when I watch that video.

Regards, Iwinder

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join