It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Taking Back What Once Was Her's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Iwinder

Great vid thx for posting....reminds of the glass beach at Fort Bragg.....

en.wikipedia.org...

Wow a jewelry makers paradise! I would love to wire wrap some of those glass pieces!!!!!

So would my wife "YogaGinns":-) she makes chakra meditation thingy's as a hobby and does sell them quite successfully too.
She made one wire wrapped necklace that just blew my mind.....and I don't do Jewelry at all but it sure looked cool.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SalientSkivvy

Beautiful! I love seeing photos like these. Nature will always win. Us silly humans like to think that we're in control, but that's just so foolish. Mother nature has been around eons longer then us... she knows what's up, and she wont be tied down.

I am happy you enjoyed it as much as I did, thanks for the nice reply.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Velom
If civilization breaks down, It would only take a few hundred years for almost everything to look like you saw in the video. I can already imagine that if mankind somehow get almost completely erased by some sort of natural cause, and only small groups of people would survive, that within 10000 years, these new primitive people would talk about the ancient legends of huge stone towers, flying metallic birds, explosions brighter than the sun, etcetera, that had happened in the past.

If I remember it correctly, some films have this as a movie plot.

Agreed, thanks for your positive addition to the mix.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnb
a reply to: Velom

link

yes channel 4 (UK) did a great series on just this - very interesting and worth a watch.

May watch again myself tonight

Thanks for that link but I can't watch it due to my security settings on this computer, could you possibly give us a quick run down on what it contains?

Either way much appreciated!
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
I read once that eastern philosphy considers that ultimately, In the world of matter, Yin is stronger than Yang, and eventually overcomes it. Man can only revel in himself for so long before he is drowned out.... Again and again....

Interesting information, I agree that it is more than probable that we have been drowned out many times.
Just typing that I could almost hear the Earth make a big sigh of relief as all the parasites are removed.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Hijinx

It's odd we went from building something like that, back to throwing rocks with a sling and up to where we were 200 years ago building devices just like that, clocks, wind up toys, early industrial machines....

Well said my friend, that is what tickles at the back of my very thick skull while entertaining this subject.
Excellent post.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
What about our satellites?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Sounds awesome!

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Pretty dam cool video. But ya! Planet earth has been here for a long time and will be here for a longer time, were little more then dust in the wind. Even our society today with all our advances and what the internet and basically everything, if it came to it we would leave less behind then did the ones who built the pyramids.

We would not even leave behind something as clear as the hieroglyphs, those were made to last. But what, if something happened today to put out of commission our tech and considering that most of our known Data, all our sciences and all our histories is stored on ethereal networks held on networks of pieces of plastic and tin, or paper books, those wont even survive a quarter of a quarter of a quarter of a millisecond as long as the pyramids and the hieroglyphs did. Out in the elements they would be long gone and passed into myth come the next generations if something happened.

YA! If a meteor hit and wiped most of us out, our ancestors after they went through the stone age and the bronze age and all the ages again, all those thousand sand thousands of years over again, would likely have almost nothing to say that there was a civilization before them besides stories which in time would be so far removed from the original that it would be silly.

Even our greatest and durable monuments will be gone, much like your vid showed, you had trees growing through everything, cars, railroads, old trains made out of steel, stone buildings and stone fences, metal signs and metal statues and everything, and even a tree which had two ice skates in it, do to the tree just growing near and just incorporating into it, that and even a street sign, and a whole bunch of other things.

So ya! It is what it is.
edit on 9pmTuesdaypm232014f2pmTue, 23 Dec 2014 21:31:36 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: fatpastyhead
What about them?

Space is the least forgiving place to be, if left to themselves those satellite will only turn into so much junk floating around, and eventually fall to earth and every single piece it was made of came from the earth. So ya! Those satellites to will eventually return back to the earth whence they came.

Except those we send into deep space. But those to eventually in time will probably be pulled by somethings gravity and likely a sun's, and be gone like magic, or just another meteor of metal and ice and any other debris it picks up as its flying over some distant worlds, over and over for a very very long time.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Even our greatest and durable monuments will be gone, much like your vid showed, you had trees growing through everything, cars, railroads, old trains made out of steel, stone buildings and stone fences, metal signs and metal statues and everything, and even a tree which had two ice skates in it, do to the tree just growing near and just incorporating into it, that and even a street sign, and a whole bunch of other things.

Yes it sure makes you think about it. No maintenance, No people, stuff is going to come down and be the ground again before you know it.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Guten Morgen IndigoMother I type this whilst listening to Dianne Reeves celebrating Sarah Vaughan so if it is 'blues' like the music that too is covered. And that what once was blue/indigo is now probably crystal/octarine..

Anyways, please take comfort in knowing that Ms. Yin-The Devine Feminine, is being very polite while Mr. Yang packs His toys in His BIG RED PICK-UP that He drives to compensate for His small genitalia. If Mr. Yang weren't such a spoiled kid and He didn't have so many toys, We'd be much further ahead. I'd opine that the next time a long forgotten civilization leaves a note they'll have the forethought to explain that the 'change-over' may take more time than in the past..

namaste

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That's exactly what I was thinking!

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BugWhisperer
a reply to: Night Star

That's exactly what I was thinking!

Every time I watch the video I smile..So I most definitely agree with you both

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: fatpastyhead
What about them?

Space is the least forgiving place to be, if left to themselves those satellite will only turn into so much junk floating around, and eventually fall to earth and every single piece it was made of came from the earth. So ya! Those satellites to will eventually return back to the earth whence they came.

Except those we send into deep space. But those to eventually in time will probably be pulled by somethings gravity and likely a sun's, and be gone like magic, or just another meteor of metal and ice and any other debris it picks up as its flying over some distant worlds, over and over for a very very long time.

I agree that nothing will be spared or remain after we are all gone.
Regards, Iwinder

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join