It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if the muslim threat of terrorism is so real then why..

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: muckleduck

And you keep putting forth flawed illustrations. The damage to the building, allowed the top sections to drop, straight down an increasing load which the structure was no match for. You can put as many coke cans under bricks as you want, it will not change the fact that your illustration has nothing to do with what we witnessed.

Oh, and, stars really don't mean anything other than other misinformed people agree with you.
edit on 22-12-2014 by cardinalfan0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
pik up a physics book.

learn about mass and gravity.

then come back.

ive posted your comments onto facebook , to much laughter.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: muckleduck and I've posted your to an engineering forum. The SMH's you are racking up are astounding. Shall we see who can pee the farthest next?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: muckleduck and I've posted your to an engineering forum. The SMH's you are racking up are astounding. Shall we see who can pee the farthest next?

im sure they are.

you do realise how you fit the steroetypical american quite well.

knows nothing but talks like they have an education.

what is your qualifications in physics and construction? are you sure they arent just laughing at u? lol

i know for a fact that you are wrong.

its not even a debate.

anyone with an education past infant level can see how wrong you are.

maybe u should post the part where you say that engineers boast about their claims of structural support just for giggles.

if they stand by you then they should quit that trade, i wouldnt buy a building built by them LOLOLOL
edit on 22-12-2014 by muckleduck because: (no reason given)

structural engineers have to be precise in what they use to save costs and to make it the right material for the load and purpose.

what you claim is they just throw in bits of steel and hope for the best.

LOL
edit on 22-12-2014 by muckleduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
i think we should agree to disagree and move on, u wont change my mind and i wont change yours by the looks of it.

i have a feeling were just going to attack eachothers personal beliefs from here on so im abstaining from this argument now.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: muckleduck
but if there are so many that think the same then why do these attacks not happen regularly?

my theory is because the war on terror is a fabrication to divide us even further.

It's about three things:
1. Force projection
2. Strategy
3. Finances

There is basically no point to them attacking us on our soil. The first issue is force projection. It is much easier to defend than to attack and they are badly outmatched militarily. Essentially they have no ability to take and hold territory in the UK or for that matter the US. The most they can do is hold territory in areas sympathetic to them that don't have standing armies to defend it.

Next comes strategy, they're fighting to repel invaders, while they would take it if they could conquer us that's not a realistic goal of their war. Total victory for them would be to have a territory free of Jews and Western influence.

Last comes finances. They can't fight us in a straight up battle so they've instead turned to a financial battle. By threatening tactics like lone suicide bombers the west has to go to some pretty extreme measures to defend. These measures harm the citizens and are extremely expensive. For every $50 they spend on a suicide vest we have to spend $5 million ensuring that it's used in their territory. They don't even need to attempt to bring it over, by waging financial war they can eventually win.

That is why you don't see more attacks. They have no incentive to actually carry them out, all they need to do is threaten it and be willing to carry out that threat if we leave a weak point. We destroy ourselves from there.

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
Face reality. We're in something like 1984 and a Brave New World mixed together. We're programmed by the idiot box. We're told what to think. Peace is war. Now I hear # about thought crimes. You can't make this # up. The world is sick. I think after this progression it will become Idiocracy.

This is the thing they taught us in school back in the day. 1984 was required reading. How did it all manifest so fast?

What I wouldn't give to be able to sit down and have a talk with Orwell and Huxley about the future. Imagine the conversation when I say they were both right.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

but if there are so many that think the same then why do these attacks not happen regularly?

my theory is because the war on terror is a fabrication to divide us even further.

It's about three things:
1. Force projection
2. Strategy
3. Finances

There is basically no point to them attacking us on our soil. The first issue is force projection. It is much easier to defend than to attack and they are badly outmatched militarily. Essentially they have no ability to take and hold territory in the UK or for that matter the US. The most they can do is hold territory in areas sympathetic to them that don't have standing armies to defend it.

Next comes strategy, they're fighting to repel invaders, while they would take it if they could conquer us that's not a realistic goal of their war. Total victory for them would be to have a territory free of Jews and Western influence.

Last comes finances. They can't fight us in a straight up battle so they've instead turned to a financial battle. By threatening tactics like lone suicide bombers the west has to go to some pretty extreme measures to defend. These measures harm the citizens and are extremely expensive. For every $50 they spend on a suicide vest we have to spend $5 million ensuring that it's used in their territory. They don't even need to attempt to bring it over, by waging financial war they can eventually win.

That is why you don't see more attacks. They have no incentive to actually carry them out, all they need to do is threaten it and be willing to carry out that threat if we leave a weak point. We destroy ourselves from there.

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
Face reality. We're in something like 1984 and a Brave New World mixed together. We're programmed by the idiot box. We're told what to think. Peace is war. Now I hear # about thought crimes. You can't make this # up. The world is sick. I think after this progression it will become Idiocracy.

This is the thing they taught us in school back in the day. 1984 was required reading. How did it all manifest so fast?

What I wouldn't give to be able to sit down and have a talk with Orwell and Huxley about the future. Imagine the conversation when I say they were both right.

but u miss the key point of us calling them terrorists, in order to be a terrorist u must instil terror in peope, they do not put ffear into anyone because people in the west can see through the facade of "boogeymen" now.

killing their own citizens thousands of miles away isnt terrorism, not tto the west, so what gives us the right to attack them? i havent seen any suicide bombings inside the uk or usa.

we lived with real terrorism here in th uk from the ira.

the muslims are not a threat.

not to the west anyways.

they have had internal beef in the M.E for as long as i can remember, the only thing that united the muslim world in the times of the crusade, was the crusade, so all we are doing is much the same.

until muslims are killing british and american civilians regularly they arent terrorists to me. not one bit.

we declared war on terrorism , maybe our governments would like to look up the definition of terror , then look at themselves.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Read 1984.

The state must have an enemy. For that enemy to be effective, it must be difficult to identify, be anywhere at anytime, provide a constant state of threat and fear, and exist outside and within the public.

The need for this enemy, the 'other', is to providde a focus or aggression away from the rule of government, and to provide the government, whose only true function is to provide for the safety and wellbeing of the people, a reason to become more important than the people themselves. Through the creation and inflation of foriegn enemies, the state may make themselves 'too big to fail', and therefore the citizens serve the state instead of the opposite.

Safety is an illusion. We all die, all of us, everywhere and at any time from any of a billion possible sources. The idea that the state provides security is patently false, and is a tool of social control.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
good op

every "terror attack" has left shady evidence and left even more questions. when an "attack" does happen, the guvnit either says it was a well organized and planned by the latest fashionable terror group, showing no or questionable evidence or just a "lone wolf".

why wouldnt terrorist groups use tactics that are so sucsessful in others countries, in thr west?

maybe thats why western govt like to throw their militaries all over the world...gives the "real" terrorist something to shoot at and keep them off western soil

ive been saying this for awhile...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
from 2004, concerning the u.s.

now that I think about it, the terrorist are winning without even stepping foot on shore...course the western guvnit is helping them win

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Herolotus

Read 1984.

The state must have an enemy. For that enemy to be effective, it must be difficult to identify, be anywhere at anytime, provide a constant state of threat and fear, and exist outside and within the public.

The need for this enemy, the 'other', is to providde a focus or aggression away from the rule of government, and to provide the government, whose only true function is to provide for the safety and wellbeing of the people, a reason to become more important than the people themselves. Through the creation and inflation of foriegn enemies, the state may make themselves 'too big to fail', and therefore the citizens serve the state instead of the opposite.

Safety is an illusion. We all die, all of us, everywhere and at any time from any of a billion possible sources. The idea that the state provides security is patently false, and is a tool of social control.

yea this puts it better than i did in my op.

if the people at the top cared anything about the people then there would be bunkers built for the population for times of war.

russia and china are the only ones i know of to have bunkers big enough for a large portion of the civilian population.

in an event that does end in an apocolyptic scenario then only the rich in the west will survive.

hitler even stated he would rather be allied with the british than fight us as he held great respect for us, they occupied some islands in the channel and the community had no problems with the germans occupying english territory.

churchill however had other ideas for the germans, once we started the bombing raids of civilian targets hitler lost that respect.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: clearmind
good op

every "terror attack" has left shady evidence and left even more questions. when an "attack" does happen, the guvnit either says it was a well organized and planned by the latest fashionable terror group, showing no or questionable evidence or just a "lone wolf".

why wouldnt terrorist groups use tactics that are so sucsessful in others countries, in thr west?

maybe thats why western govt like to throw their militaries all over the world...gives the "real" terrorist something to shoot at and keep them off western soil

ive been saying this for awhile...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
from 2004, concerning the u.s.

now that I think about it, the terrorist are winning without even stepping foot on shore...course the western guvnit is helping them win

i feel bad for the guys over there that do end up in the hands of the extremists , dont get me wrong, but what was the cause for such extreme views?

i believe our governments to be the route cause to most of modern day problems in the M.E .

when the romans tried to take scotland they gave up, u annot occupy a country when the civilian population hates you.

took us a while to repel the english aswell.

oh flower of scotland..when will see your likes again.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Exactly pal, exactly.

But don't worry...
The Islamophobes will be along shortly to tell you it's only days away...
That Sharia Law is gonna come into effect before you know it...
& that grooming gangs only come from the Asian community...

Then ATS will be back to its normal self.

And just what the EFF is wrong is 'islamophibia' ?

Christianphobia is perfectly acceptable.

Jewphobia is perfectly acceptable.

ATS is an equal opportunity basher.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I think the same.

I rember the 1990's as a kid and there seemed to be IRA bombing every month.

I was actually scared then

Now? Either:
A) the plod are smarter
B) muslims are dumber
C) there is no big threat

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Christianphobia is perfectly acceptable.

Jewphobia is perfectly acceptable.

I think both of these are disgusting as well.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
Its the basics of physics.

For every action there is a re-action. History can show you.

Unless you buy into the religious bu11

im not religious at all, im just viewing it from their persepctive, if they hate us so much that they are willing to do suicide bombings then why has it not happened regularly since they started telling us how muslims are plotting this and that.

maybe there is a small portion of muslims who hate the west so much but why does nothing ever happen.

im more likely to die at the hands of police than a muslim.

I'll answer that! And while I may not completely believe this, I speak in depth with many people to hear their opinions. This is the most logical answer I have found. First, you have to put yourself into their belief system for a moment. Their God...the most important thing in life commands them to convert or kill the infidel. This is a God for which they would kill their wives, children or anyone in a heartbeat if God said to do so. Not a thought...not a hesitation. God is everything to them. And I'm speaking mostly of the radical...but we will get to the west in a second. These people realize that they can't simply attack us overseas. Cells of terrorists will do what they do, but the real plan is much more ingenious.

This war (from their side) is for God and sanctioned by God. They can't just attack and make a difference. But, they can wait decades and generations and infiltrate nations. They can go to the enemy and blend in, follow the laws and become part of society. They can then (they or their children or their children's children) move into positions of power. The government, etc. They can populate and vote. They can defeat the enemy over generations by becoming the majority or by gaining power...legally...in the host country. Then they can change it. They can invoke their God's will legally or by majority. And if that doesn't work...they have a much larger cell in the process that can attack from within.

It took what...10 years to plan 911? If they can wait a decade to do that, why not generations for total destruction? To win a war. And for their God. While I would never say that every Muslim is part of this belief. I do believe many are and the rest would join the cause when it comes. Why? First so they aren't killed and second...for their God.
edit on 12/23/2014 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: muckleduck I wish you would stop posting. Your lack of knowledge about the realities of the damage the building suffered, and it is getting tiring to keep trying to educate one of my Scottish cousins. (and thankful that my family left that area of the world long ago)

LoL.

Lack of knowledge of damage suffered, what does that have to do with a building being totally obliterated into powder, and many of the steel beams shot like cannonballs UPWARDS 3 football fields away ?

So much faith in gravity to do this kind of damage, the pictures tell it all, those things are EXPLODING better than dynamite, and yet all the faithers see no problem with this.

Hell they blew up even more crazy than anything Hollywood even dares try.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

The fact that you post falsehoods about buildings being totally obliterated into powder and "many of the steel beams shot like cannonballs UPWARDS" shows that you are just as uninformed as muckleduck. Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Because if the British keep losing family, some relatives might start digging and start asking hard questions and they might uncover that Islamic fundamentalist terrorism on British soil is directed from the inside.

You made a good point on the IRA and their hit list. Indeed a self contained terrorist organisation will not exclude the people at the top of the social pyramid as targets if they are in collusion with that society. However if the top of the social pyramid targets the bottom of the same society they are themselves part of, in an act of terrorism to blame it on another group or country to clear the path for war they seek to inflict causalities on people outside their own social circles, in these instances people at the bottom of their own social pyramid. The prime minister will play ball if the British son of some woman dies in a false flag attack. I am sure he wont be as cooperative if people he remotely cares about die in an event that he knows or suspects is a false flag conducted by people within his own society, namely people in a leadership role of the major Nato countries.

Of course they can not overdo it, because if it keeps happening resulting in causalities then more and more people at the bottom of the social pyramid will start digging for the truth.

The German government was thankfully either more protective of its people or afraid that German deaths would spark a backlash by the humourless Germans against the people behind such "inside jokes" operations. False flag operations happened in Germany as well, but somehow they were all "botched" where for one reason or other the device was discovered making headlines, but it was miss assembled and therefore did not go off resulting in scare among the Germans without the causalities. This happened in 3 cases I know of within a relatively brief timespan and not before or after. I can imagine had "fundamentalists" caused German deaths in Germany at the very least the direct relatives would have been puzzled about the fact that people whom dont hold any sway over Nato operations were targeted instead one of the many US military installations on German soil.
edit on 25-12-2014 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

My wife and I went into a major city in the U.K. tonight. We live in rural England. The city centre was heaving with people. I looked at the public walking past, maybe 4% in the city in South Devon were of Muslim descent.
The way these Muslims are being radicalised I nearly expected gunshots to break out.
Exeter City was targeted a few years ago by a radical. The Giraffe cafe. Numbnuts let the bomb off in the toilets and blew his face off.
How can I walk through a major city without worrying, after everything that is happening?
I know governments lie. You can't become rich without lying.
I love my Country, but am scared to death of its Government.
P.s no gunshots rang out, but the fear factor was there!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join