It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if the muslim threat of terrorism is so real then why..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
right this has annoyed me for long enough to make a post about it , when we were at war with the ira they attacked us with bombs on our own soil, now if extremists are still a threat, why dont we see any attacks regularly? the police are piss poor at best so its not that they are busting these guys b4 it happens, if this war on terror was as real as they want us to believe then why do none of these "home grown" terrorist groups ever do anything? the ira almost killed 2 member of the royal family, maggie and they dropped a mortar onto the house of commons, missing the room full of people including john major by about 10 feet.

that is the only real terrorism i have seen on uk soil, the 7/7 bombings - an obvious farce
the lee rigby murder - this is the only event id call terrorism on our land from islamic fundamentals.

but if there are so many that think the same then why do these attacks not happen regularly?

my theory is because the war on terror is a fabrication to divide us even further.

why do we not see suicide bombers like they do in iraq etc?

if they are at war with us on a holy war then they are prepared to give their lives for it then why isnt regular on our shores?

just some things ive been thinkin to myself since we illegaly invaded iraq and afghan.

feel free to voice your opinion on the matter.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Its the basics of physics.

For every action there is a re-action. History can show you.

Unless you buy into the religious bu11

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: muckleduck

Be patient?

The "war on terror" is a fabrication. But wait, it isn't. Somewhere out there a drone just blew up a house of people. Any survivors are now terrorists. The more strikes the more terrorists.

Endless wars can't remain one sided for ever.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
Its the basics of physics.

For every action there is a re-action. History can show you.

Unless you buy into the religious bu11

im not religious at all, im just viewing it from their persepctive, if they hate us so much that they are willing to do suicide bombings then why has it not happened regularly since they started telling us how muslims are plotting this and that.

maybe there is a small portion of muslims who hate the west so much but why does nothing ever happen.

im more likely to die at the hands of police than a muslim.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

my theory is because the war on terror is a fabrication to divide us even further.

Exactly pal, exactly.

But don't worry...
The Islamophobes will be along shortly to tell you it's only days away...
That Sharia Law is gonna come into effect before you know it...
& that grooming gangs only come from the Asian community...

Then ATS will be back to its normal self.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Be patient?

The "war on terror" is a fabrication. But wait, it isn't. Somewhere out there a drone just blew up a house of people. Any survivors are now terrorists. The more strikes the more terrorists.

Endless wars can't remain one sided for ever.

i remember seeing a video a while ago about some mission in afgan that was undertook via drones, they followed a "terrorist" to his home, got permission to engage, launched missiles and a child comes out the front door moment before impact, then when he asked over comms if what he saw was a child, the higher ups kept repeating that it was just a dog.

it wasnt actual mission footage , just a recreation from the drone operators accounts of what happened.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
ask anyone in the western world what they would do against foreign invaders - take up arms and fight them off.

but if people try to defend themselves against us we brand them as terrorists.

i feel embarassed to live in such a society sometimes, now the islamic community is literally closing themselves off from us in our own country, i believe that we pushed them to this, if i was them and i was the only muslim in a white area where people view me as a potential terrorist, id go move next to people who shared my views, somewhere i would feel comfortable sleeping at night.

in london they can stop u just for not bieng white, due to anti terror laws.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Exactly pal, exactly.

Totally agree. Its a plot to divide and conquer. But i'm not sure who is behind?

But don't worry...

An "Islamophobe", is one who fears Islam. just like a homophobic person fears homo-sexuals. You know, folks who are afraid of tight spaces are claustrophobic.
I'm sure there will be an Islamic believer soon, telling you that the Sharia law, is not contained in the Koran, and its an addendum,due to the fractions of faith within Islam. Just like some are ortodox, protestants and so on in Christianity.

What some mean by this is that fame influence is having a weird grip of us all. We all wanna be famous, and look like film stars, ok. But does that have to include children too? In my niece's school they are not more than 12 years old, the girls wear makeup, making them look ridicules imho! Why do they do that ? They are kids and are pushed into this theme park of a joke of adulthood.
Somehow girls in the west just needs to look good, then they can make it. Intelligent girls are not in!
Maybe its just our kind of paradise, which some looks at, at a different view? Are they wrong?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Thousands of dead from drones in Pakistan…

Interactive

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

In that case, lets go all in!
Oil for Food Programme
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 21/12/2014 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen

Exactly pal, exactly.

Totally agree. Its a plot to divide and conquer. But i'm not sure who is behind?

But don't worry...

An "Islamophobe", is one who fears Islam. just like a homophobic person fears homo-sexuals. You know, folks who are afraid of tight spaces are claustrophobic.
I'm sure there will be an Islamic believer soon, telling you that the Sharia law, is not contained in the Koran, and its an addendum,due to the fractions of faith within Islam. Just like some are ortodox, protestants and so on in Christianity.

What some mean by this is that fame influence is having a weird grip of us all. We all wanna be famous, and look like film stars, ok. But does that have to include children too? In my niece's school they are not more than 12 years old, the girls wear makeup, making them look ridicules imho! Why do they do that ? They are kids and are pushed into this theme park of a joke of adulthood.
Somehow girls in the west just needs to look good, then they can make it. Intelligent girls are not in!
Maybe its just our kind of paradise, which some looks at, at a different view? Are they wrong?

the last thing i want is fame , its bad enough knowing the nsa are probably reading this never mind the fame aspect :p.

all i want from this life is to make it to the end with as little pain as possible, but the people in power seem to have different ideas, the royal family are well known to be into eugenics, along with most of the government.

until these people are brought down to reality then i fear they will always view people not born into privelage like them as expendable resources to make their lives easy.

everyone has a right to live, who are we to decide who dies and for what reasons we make up to suit the agenda at hand.

eventually they will run out of "scary men" to spook us with and just turn their guns on us.

these people have enough money to live 1000 lives without a hard day yet they still want more.

who was it before the muslims? the russians, now we arent scared of isis the "new" guys on the scene they revert back to the anti russian propoganda.

the mainstream media have became so predictable in their reporting of "events" that i pay no attention to it and only use indepentant sources to make up my own mind on what may or may not have took place.

i havent seen 1 single shred of evidence that proves osama had anything to do with the towers collapse.

i havent seen any proof that saddam had wmds.

we invaded them illegaly, they have every right to be annoyed now , but still no attacks from them on our own soil, this is where they would surely strike us since they are "terrorists" blowing up a school building in iraq doesnt put fear into me, it just makes me sick.

so who are they really against? i think its the saudi chaps destabalising the regions around them to make them the big boys on the block.

if u go to dubai right now u will see xmas trees everywhere, pretty tolerant for an intollerant religion no? in our own countries we hear reports of "banned crucifixes in school as to not offend muslims" etc.

iraq was a relatively nice place till we decimated it.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
whatreallyhappened.com...

7 of the 9/11 "hijackers" alive and well, must be supermen to have escaped from that inferno hot enough to melt steel but not a passport.. lol

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Not until you kill them all at least.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
perhaps we are the zionists in albert pikes "prediction"/plan to fight the 3rd major war between zionism and islam, maybe they are just conditioning us to fear/hate so we can carry out the final act to fullfil the prophecy of albert pikes "prediction", he got the 1st and 2nd world wars down to a t, makes me think that this could be the case.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
this is just copied and pasted from another site about albert pike because well, typing it out would take too long in my own words.

To date, no conclusive proof exists to show that this letter was ever written. Nevertheless, the letter is widely quoted and the topic of much discussion.

Following are apparently extracts of the letter, showing how Three World Wars have been planned for many generations.

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions." 2

Students of history will recognize that the political alliances of England on one side and Germany on the other, forged between 1871 and 1898 by Otto von Bismarck, co-conspirator of Albert Pike, were instrumental in bringing about the First World War.

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm." 3

After this Second World War, Communism was made strong enough to begin taking over weaker governments. In 1945, at the Potsdam Conference between Truman, Churchill, and Stalin, a large portion of Europe was simply handed over to Russia, and on the other side of the world, the aftermath of the war with Japan helped to sweep the tide of Communism into China.

(Readers who argue that the terms Nazism and Zionism were not known in 1871 should remember that the Illuminati invented both these movements. In addition, Communism as an ideology, and as a coined phrase, originates in France during the Revolution. In 1785, Restif coined the phrase four years before revolution broke out. Restif and Babeuf, in turn, were influenced by Rousseau - as was the most famous conspirator of them all, Adam Weishaupt.)

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustionWe shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

Since the terrorist attacks of Sept 11, 2001, world events, and in particular in the Middle East, show a growing unrest and instability between Modern Zionism and the Arabic World. This is completely in line with the call for a Third World War to be fought between the two, and their allies on both sides. This Third World War is still to come, and recent events show us that it is not far off.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Lee Rigby was a blatant fake too...

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Face reality. We're in something like 1984 and a Brave New World mixed together. We're programmed by the idiot box. We're told what to think. Peace is war. Now I hear # about thought crimes. You can't make this # up. The world is sick. I think after this progression it will become Idiocracy.

This is the thing they taught us in school back in the day. 1984 was required reading. How did it all manifest so fast?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Somehow it was lost in translation, and "1984" gave a whole new meaning?

I believe it can still be fixed... but maybe im just naive?
edit on 21/12/2014 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tramman2000

Lee Rigby was a blatant fake too...

alot of the evidence does point towards this , the murderers standing around giving interviews to passerbys and chattin with them, almost as if from a script.

if i just seen a guy get run over within spittin distance then have his head carved off in broad daylight, id probably leave that area asap, not standing round take my phone out and go have a chinwag with them.

ive heard of murders happen for less in the uk though so thats why im on the fence about it, if he did die that day then r.i.p.

more likely he died in some uncouth circumstances in afghan or iraq and had to be covered up in some way.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join