It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historic Speech in Damascus sends Shockwaves around the World

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Duff is no doubt controversial but the statement that the US is run by criminals is A FACT!

That Israel is a criminal state is a FACT!

And that with these two along with other criminals (NATO, UK, FRANCE) that overthrew Khadaffi are going to great lengths to destroy Syria as well.

These wicked and evil criminals, for their strategic goals, have destroyed millions of people

THEY ARE WORST THAN CRIMINALS

I couldn't agree more.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: antoinemarionette
I am delighted with this information put out by Veterans Today.

I would be delighted if you could point out these "Shockwaves around the World" and where these "shockwaves" have been reported around the world.

Unless.....

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hey there....this topic is not avatars, other members, the moon, or Sheldon Cooper...........

This is the topic:

Historic Speech in Damascus sends Shockwaves around the World

Further meandering off the path will have consequences.

You are responsible for your own posts.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

We all need to recognize that Isis is not about so-called "terrorism", but is an international criminal organization run by Saudi Arabia and Israel and supported by rogue elements in the US that have been bought out and in no way represent American interests.

How the hell does that work?

Last time i checked the Saudi's hate the ever living hell out of those evil zionst's.

Same thing with their kissing cousins Iran.

Anyone pushing ISIS is a creation of Israel, and Saudi, and the US.

Is full of it.

ISIS is SOLEY OWNED by the House of Saud.

That is where ALL sunni terrorism comes from.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Who did you check with ?

Never even in American propaganda have I heard House of Saud hating Israel,

Funny, a blue eyed group of "Arabs" running Saudi, a country with no conflicts with Israel = never work together ?

They are lockstep on this, they both need "ISIS".

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Open up a history book, and it is amazing what one finds. That expose the outright lies spewed on a daily basis.

Stuff like this:

"Your Majesty will recall that on previous occasions I communicated to you the attitude of the American Government toward Palestine and made clear our desire that no decision be taken with respect to the basic situation in that country without full consultation with both Arabs and Jews. ... [D]uring our recent conversation I assured you that I would take no action, in my capacity as Chief of the Executive Branch of this Government, which might prove hostile to the Arab people."

articles.baltimoresun.com...

The entire arab world doesn't like Israel.

Which exposes Israel is 'controlling' ISIS for the lie it is.

Sound familiar? Many of the rules are still in effect in Saudi Arabia. Some speculate that Osama bin Laden is a Wahhabist.

A WikiLeaks released memo from the United States Secretary of State sent in 2009 asserted that the primary source of funding of Sunni terrorist groups worldwide was Saudi Arabia.[69]

en.wikipedia.org...

The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL /ˈaɪsəl/), also translated as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS /ˈaɪsɪs/), also known by the Arabic acronym Daʿish, and self-proclaimed as the Islamic State (IS),[a] is a self-proclaimed Islamic state and caliphate and a Sunni extremist, jihadist rebel group based in Iraq and Syria, where it controls territory. It also operates in eastern Libya, the Sinai Peninsula of Egypt, and other areas of the Middle East,[25] North Africa, South Asia,[26] and Southeast Asia.[

en.wikipedia.org...

It appears -- even now -- that Saudi Arabia's ruling elite is divided. Some applaud that ISIS is fighting Iranian Shiite "fire" with Sunni "fire"; that a new Sunni state is taking shape at the very heart of what they regard as a historical Sunni patrimony; and they are drawn by Da'ish's strict Salafist ideology.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

And the clincher:

The civil war in Syria, whose Alawite regime Saudi Arabia's Sunny monarchy has long plotted against, and the prospect of a war with Shiite Iran over its reported drive to acquire nuclear weapons, preoccupy Riyadh while, Abdallah, Canute-like, strives to keep the democratic wave from breaking on its shores. Read more: www.upi.com...

His elevation to chief of Saudi Arabia's vast intelligence network, and the unlimited funds it controls, came only one day after the embattled Damascus regime was battered by the loss of four of President Bashar Assad's most important security chiefs in a bombing inside the heavily guarded national security headquarters. Read more: www.upi.com...

AQ, ISIS are Soley owned, and operated by the House of Saud.

NO ONE ELSE.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: mostdiggity

What does that have to do with aliens invading the US in underground tunnels. Sorry, a VA topic is not a place for serious discussion because they themselves don't take things seriously.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Who did you check with ?

Never even in American propaganda have I heard House of Saud hating Israel,

Funny, a blue eyed group of "Arabs" running Saudi, a country with no conflicts with Israel = never work together ?

They are lockstep on this, they both need "ISIS".

Israel and Saudi Arabia do not share a common border, that is why there has never been open military conflict between them. Wealthy Arabs have long funded anti-Israel and anti-Shia terror organizations. There is good reason to suspect that Saudi Arabian intelligence has helped to organize and fund al Qaeda and the Taliban. IS might also have been spawned this way, but they are primarily a criminal organization now. For the record, my advice to Europe, the United States and Israel is to stay away from the situation. This may be a defining moment for Islam, and it's none of our business.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Great post. Eye-opening speech by Duff. The naysayers can go pound sand, like all other paid shills.

To put the importance of the speech into perspective, here is some background on the conference it was given at:

Syria hosts international conference on combating terrorism-Video (Syria Arab News Agency

Damascus, SANA – Syria hosted on Sunday an international conference on combating terrorism and religious extremism, which has brought together political, religious, cultural and social delegations and figures from 25 Arab and foreign countries.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof....I'll remain on the fence about any of this being true

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Last time i checked the Saudi's hate the ever living hell out of those evil zionst's.

When was the last time you checked? SA and Israel has been teaming up on quite a few things.
Report: Israel, Saudi Arabia Plan Iran Strike
Saudi Arabia and Israel Team up Against Syria: Hava Nagila in Riyadh?
Sure looks like they hate each other.

Same thing with their kissing cousins Iran.

You are right here SA and Iran do not like each other one bit.

Anyone pushing ISIS is a creation of Israel, and Saudi, and the US. Is full of it.

Sure it's just coincidence that McCain was pictured with the people that started ISIS not to mention we left behind all that military equipment that they were able to take over. America is just using the excuse of attacking ISIS as a cover to attack Syria something that both SA and Israel wanted.

That is where ALL sunni terrorism comes from.

SA isn't Sunni it follows Wahhabism.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Anyone reading the Veteran's Today article should clearly see the anti-jewish anti-semitism rearing its ugly head once more.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

SA isn't Sunni it follows Wahhabism.

Oh but it's dang close.

Wahhabism

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PGTWEED
Anyone reading the Veteran's Today article should clearly see the anti-jewish anti-semitism rearing its ugly head once more.

Please quote the anti Jewish or anti Semitic part of the article. No where in it are Jews even mentioned. The old people who dare to question Israel or point out the illegal activities they are doing is because they are anti Semitic doesn't work anymore.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
some one is going to disapear soon

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Regardless of whether this Gordon Duff guy is a liar and full of crap or not, it took huge cajones on his part to say what he said face to face in front of so many foreign representatives:

Here's the youtube video of Duff's conference and the things he's claiming:

If nothing else, he gave these people some serious food for thought.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

We all need to recognize that Isis is not about so-called "terrorism", but is an international criminal organization run by Saudi Arabia and Israel and supported by rogue elements in the US that have been bought out and in no way represent American interests.

Where are the shock waves? I did not even see this in any news broadcast or online LOL, Israel ? Did you just pull that one out of your rear or is that Putin's idea? You just have to bash them since they are Satan to you all haha. Israel does not support any Arabs except the ones who live in Israel peacefully, end of story. They would prefer to keep Assad in power over these fruitcakes. They know Assad is a wuss and would never be dumb enough to challenge them so they are happy with him.

edit on 16-12-2014 by Patriotsrevenge because: added content

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

I think we can agree that a paid shill at its most basic is someone who lies to spread an agenda while making money from it. I think it's safe to say that Duff hasn't demonstrated he has certain biases he pushes ie an agenda. He makes a living off of what he writes on VT. He himself has admitted that he frequently lies in his articles. I'd say from those facts that makes Duff the paid shill.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join