It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historic Speech in Damascus sends Shockwaves around the World

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Veterans Today

Last week Gordon Duff, Senior Editor of Veterans Today delivered an Historic Keynote Speech at the International Conference on Combating Terrorism and Religious Extremism held in Damascus, Syria. This speech is sending shock-waves around the World.

I am delighted with this information put out by Veterans Today.

We all need to recognize that Isis is not about so-called "terrorism", but is an international criminal organization run by Saudi Arabia and Israel and supported by rogue elements in the US that have been bought out and in no way represent American interests.

Why is his speech Historic? For a number of vitally important reasons. This speech is the first time in history an American Intelligence Team of “non-activists” gave a military briefing to an audience of this type, including key Military Leaders of diverse Tribal Forces throughout Lebanon, Syria and Iraq, along with a Russian delegation and many others from around the world. Before this historic speech by Duff, no one has ever dared to speak the simple truth about the true problem, that it is not Terrorism in the Mideast, but it is the effects of large scale international Organized Crime.

I would like to particularly point out the mention of John McCain's hand in this matter. Also,

Duff explained how the Supreme Court Decision of Citizens United made it possible for an Israeli-American Organized crime magnate now operating out of Macao, Sheldon Adelson to essentially buy control of both Houses of Congress in the last election and being able to bring Congress under control of this International Crime Syndicate which specializes in human trafficking and narcotics.

I would be very interested in the thoughts of those that have watched the video and read the article.
edit on 14-12-2014 by antoinemarionette because: added a few words

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Ah, held in Syria with Russian delegation present.

More Putin propaganda fakery.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Veterans Today is about as trustworthy as Before It's News.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

Ya that source is pretty iffy.

Have anything else?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

It's someone FROM Veteran's Today that made the speech. Whether it happened or not is moot, the person giving the speech is not someone whose opinion a reasonable person would care about.

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The source is irrelevant, what matters is the information!

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I believe that all you nay-sayers, who undoubtedly believe everything you hear on the "reputable" mainstream stations like NBC and Fox, are dead wrong about Veterans Today. I believe they are in the forefront on alternative media.

Veterans Today (VT) is an online journal representing the position of members of the military and veteran community in areas of national security, geopolitical stability and domestic policy.

VT is the only independent, unaligned voice of its kind in America, accepting no financial support from any organization or individual, existing solely for news, opinion, and educational purposes.

Spanning the political spectrum, we support the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

VT is part of the Veterans Today Network, a network of over 60 sites independently operated and owned serving the U.S. Military-Veterans Community.

VT writers and editors are veterans or proven veterans’ advocates.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Yep, and there is a video at the bottom of the article, that's what should be debated.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: antoinemarionette
I believe that all you nay-sayers, who undoubtedly believe everything you hear on the "reputable" mainstream stations like NBC and Fox, are dead wrong about Veterans Today. I believe they are in the forefront on alternative media.

Yeah, sorry but Gordon Duff himself came out and said

"I don’t know know any imaginable way you can get information…First of all…Because, about 30%, based on what I believe…and you know what? Who says I’m right? According to my belief, and I have as good of, uh access to information as anyone in the world, probably, anyone I know of. About 30% of what’s written on Veterans Today, is patently false. About 40% of what I write, is at least purposely, partially false, because if I didn’t write false information I wouldn’t be alive. I simply have to do that. I write…anything I write I write between the lines.

archive.org...

Sorry, but that means I can not trust a THING that comes from that source.
edit on 14-12-2014 by Jomina because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

well here is a little something for you, Gordon Duff admitts that 40% of what he writes is bullsh@@.

and a couple of more links, the first one i kinda don't care for these folks cause most of the time their views are usually 180% from mine.
Buyer Beware: Veterans Today and its Anti-Israel Agenda

this next one, don't let the name fool ya it's not in any way part of alex jones deal. scroll down to the list of contributors and supporters and where they come from and what they did. might open your eyes.

Veterans Today

never believe a word these guys at Veterans Today spew and cast a whole lot of suspicion on the other things they say they do.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

wrong. The source admits their information is made up. That is why source matters.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Jomina

damn if this ant getting old, people beat to post info.
well at least i got to post a video/ recording of the words coming from the horse's mouth.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The influence of Israel on American politics is quite large and well known through the upper end of wall street and other places. As why ISIS in not causing problems for Israel and Saudi Arabia while running around Iraq and Syria? It does indicate there is some kind of deal, truce or other agreement in play.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I would like to qualify my opinion by saying I worked from 1997 - 2005 years at CNN, MSNBC, NBC, FOX and ABC in cable and network news production.

I find more truth in Veterans Today than I found at any of the aforementioned propaganda production houses.

For any DC locals, you will recognize addresses, 400 N Cap street, DeSalles street and Nebraska ave as addresses of networks. MSNBC was on 8th floor, FOX news on 5th of N. Cap st. ABC in basement of Desalles.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Because Israel and SA have functioning militaries that will not run/surrender/join them.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mcChoodles

Then you should look inward since VA admits almost everything they say is made up or wrong.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Your "evidence" is taken out of context and I am frankly very unimpressed.

If that is supposed to negate any reporting he does in the future, then tell me, what percentage of Fox News is false? None of course, because they'd never admit to it. Your petty back and forths on this issue are utterly irrelevant.

What I want to respond to as this post develops, is what Duff actually said about America's involvement in a criminal cabal in the Middle East lead by Israel.

Please stay on topic.

edit on 14-12-2014 by antoinemarionette because: added a few words

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Sremmos80

It's someone FROM Veteran's Today that made the speech. Whether it happened or not is moot, the person giving the speech is not someone whose opinion a reasonable person would care about.

Had you even bothered to listen to the video then you would know what he was telling was the truth.
If you did listen to it what did he get wrong?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Not really surprised at the message so no shock value here .It's something most have suspected for some time now .Naming names should include The Rothschild/Rockefeller cabal .Buddy that spent the Billion is just a front guy to the real power . Their ponzi criminal system is nearing a total crash mode and they have to secure the ME and be dammed to the EU/US/and any other western dupes . Russia /China as well as India will be the opposing forces as well as other nations not in the CIA/Washington's control . interesting times I would say . be safe everyone and peace a reply to: antoinemarionette

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: kwakakev

Because Israel and SA have functioning militaries that will not run/surrender/join them.

No it's because SA is financing them and there isn't enough women and children for Israel to fight.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join