It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook/China/NWO connection? This Cannot be a coincidence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
So I came across an interesting item on the web I wanted to share. Now, I have not made any threads concerning Sandy Hook because I thought that it had been beaten to death. People have their own opinions on it, real or hoax, I am not here to debate that. This is about the very crazy connections between SH and china.

Did you know that in September of 2012, Governor Dannel Malloy made a trip to China and promised to increase exports to China by “double or maybe even triple”? This was the first time a Governor had traveled to China since 1987!

“Gov. Dannel Malloy projects that Connecticut will soon double its current $983 million in exports to China as a result of his trip there this week.”

Why is a State Governor involved in Foreign Relations ?

Connecticut’s business has been cozying up to China, perhaps in an inappropriate manner. In July, 2012, United Technologies of Bridgeport CT, was fined $75 million for selling software that would help China to develop its new Military Helicopter. This sounds like a lot of money to us, but in reality, it “amounted to a slap on the wrist for a major global industrial conglomerate

- See more at: www.insanemedia.net...

The FIRST trip by a govenor since 1987?
Now, I always thought it was strange that the day of SH, there was a mass knife attack on school children in China.

Perhaps you may recall that on December 14, 2012, while Adam Lanza was busy murdering 20 children with an AR-15 in Connecticut, halfway around the world another reportedly mentally ill man was responsible for stabbing 22 children in, you guessed it- China !!

This was the LAST in a “series” of school stabbings that continued from 2010 until 12/14/2012.

“ China was hit by a spate of knife and cleaver attacks that targeted school children in 2010. A number of measures were introduced at the time, including increased security at schools across the country and a regulation requiring people to register with their national ID cards when buying large knives.” Does this sound at all familiar ?

Even Mark Kelly (husband of Gabby Giffords, the alleged victim of the Tuscon, AZ shooting) got in on the act as he called out for more gun control: “I just woke up in my hotel room in Beijing, China to learn that another mass shooting had taken place – this time at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut. My thoughts and prayers are with the families of the victims and the entire community of Newtown, CT. I just spoke to Gabby, and she sends her prayers from Tucson.

As we mourn, we must sound a call for our leaders to stand up and do what is right. This time our response must consist of more than regret, sorrow, and condolence. The children of Sandy Hook Elementary School and all victims of gun violence deserve leaders who have the courage to participate in a meaningful discussion about our gun laws – and how they can be reformed and better enforced to prevent gun violence and death in America. This can no longer wait.”

Now, this is quite a long read so I will leave it here for you to look at. I am still trying to digest it all, but wanted to throw it out there before I forgetwww.insanemedia.net...
edit on 13-12-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Blood plastic crap.
Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Blood plastic crap.
Merry Christmas.

hmmm, interesting.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Well I'll give you a star and a flag for an interesting read, pal.

But a heads up...

I'd expect this thread to contain quite a few members, who never comment on ATS, that only pop up when there is a Sandy Hook thread.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I dont know whats true and what isnt about a lot of things...
...but I do know one thing...
"They" will stop at nothing with regards to gun confiscation. The (government-run) conspiracies will continue until they either attain their goal, or revolution.

Honestly, I dont want to see either in my lifetime.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I seem to remember the Chinese for some odd reason want guns banned in America. No idea if there could be a connection though, cause you know, there is just no way possible SH was an orchestrated event designed with gun law advancement in mind.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well if SH was some sort of planned event to usher in gun control or disarmament, the creators must be smacking themselves in the head.

Gun sales in 2013 broke all kinds of records.

www.washingtontimes.com...

I would say that is the opposite of gun control.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig
Well if SH was some sort of planned event to usher in gun control or disarmament, the creators must be smacking themselves in the head.

Well if that were the goal, gun control would be done through laws passed, and the SH killings could be aimed for public sentiment. Did they already do a gun run in Connecticut?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Question

What was the nature of the business dealings tpwards China. Do we know

What were they selling them?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Nevermind I got it from the article:

biotechnology and aerospace opportunities
umm..

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig

No doubt, looks to be a complete failure. For a minute there though it was a huge push, and looked like it could gain some serious traction. Hell, 22 long rifle ammunition has to this day not stabilized in availability as a direct result of SH.

There is of course another possible agenda that could have been a target, mental health.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
And as far as a governor going to China, our Mayor here in Toledo went to China twice with his little envoy on tax dollars during his term around the same time. Nothing really out of the ordinary happened around here.

China does mean money, and we as Americans do love to sell our souls for money.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
They document that:
Adam Lanza was learning Mandarin
Sandy Hook Elementary was offering classes in Mandarin before school

Why did this never come out in the news or in any prominent way in the final report?
Read it, it will blow your mind the connections they have found in total.
This is the most important find of the last 2 years concerning Sandy Hook.
edit on 13-12-2014 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
They document that:
Adam Lanza was learning Mandarin
Sandy Hook Elementary was offering classes in Mandarin before school

Why did this never come out in the news or in any prominent way in the final report?
Read it, it will blow your mind the connections they have found in total.
This is the most important find of the last 2 years concerning Sandy Hook.

I think it is huge as well! I wanted to post it and see if our internet sleuths at ATS can verify this information. Like I said, this ALL cannot be a coincidence. Can it?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

A question for you as a law enforcement officer, would you think it could be done? Could this take place? There were a lot of cops there, emt people, could they all be kept silent?

This for me is the only question on SH, as I have a tough time understanding how the people we trust our safety to, could betray us for an agenda.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
There’s potential here
A lot of synchronicity
Enough to get me the hell off this thread!
Just joking

What does it all mean?

A Chinese American operation

Some intelligence operation to intimidate some Chinese Connecticut business deal?

An op to get rid of guns and knives?

Or something deeper?

Sometimes deep synchronistic connections go beyond the apparent

edit on 13-12-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
well i don't think it's to much, it is not unusual for a governor, state,or city officials to court foreign businesses or governments on trade related issues, and none of them had any mass school shootings.

just look at alabama for one, granted these are not controlled by their respective governments but they are from other countries. in alabama you have, airbus, honda, mercedes-benz, hyunda,and toyota all have plants there.
edit on 13-12-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

As an officer I absolutely do not believe that an event the magnitude of SH could be staged and kept silent.

I am not saying false flags don't happen because they obviously have.

I truly believe that this was nothing more than a mentally unstable person "snapping."

As an officer I work closely with mental health care providers and I can say from my own empirical evidence that the mental health care system is completely broken.

I have personaly Baker Acted individuals who have threatened to harm people in similar ways as SH numerous times and they are still freely walking the street.

It is only a matter of time until one of them "snaps."
edit on 13-12-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Very true.

In my county our port authority signed major deals with the United Arab Emirates.

www.orlandosentinel.com... .html

Local governments definitely work with foreign countries.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

I forgot to add that there is one thing that I find odd about SH...

The fact that we have not seen a still screenshot of AL inside the school.

Obviously the bodies of the deceased will not be shown, but why not a screenshot of AL near the entrance?

They provided screenshots of Aaron Alexis in the Navy Yard shooting.

en.wikipedia.org...

What was different about SH?

edit on 13-12-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join