It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook/China/NWO connection? This Cannot be a coincidence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

Personally I cannot imagine ANY rational minded person looking at the preponderance of evidence that points to a staged event and not being of like mind. People in many professions and walks of life have been intimidated into keeping quiet (see lead investigator mysteriously dies), as well as the benefit to the individuals and communities involved which received financial gain either directly or indirectly. Others disappear (see janitor of first 911 call who is not on record anywhere). Without going into every "smoking gun" since there is enough for a two volume treatise, to make an objective decision that it was real (if one has done the necessary DD) is ludicous in my book.

There are many angles where a mega-false flag event is actuated and I doubt it would be considered if there weren't a large enough number of objectives wouldn't benefit as a result. Mental Health, absolutely... but likely for different motives than stated. Gun control... of course. An yes, over $600,000 legal guns have been destroyed in Connecticut. Also, they just passed a bill effectively making the FOI a mute point in homicides in Connecticut. The public and Press are no longer availed to that information as directed by the police. I also think it was a money making scam since over $90M have been raised for the families and community. In proximity to New York, Newtown is also ideal for rich suburbanite to live in an economically progressive area. Newtown was a dump and a depressed high crime area and is being converted to a "yuppie bedroom community" as we speak.

A new documentary which looks at the hoax from a more "legal" standpoint can be found on youtube, though it is being heavily suppressed. Though it leaves out much of the common sense issues which may be more revealing, it attacks the issue as if it were trying to prove in court it was a hoax. I found it to be excellent:www.youtube.com...

Peace.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

The only way I think it could be staged and kept quiet by all of the LEO and EMT and such, is if they were all indeed NOT REAL, but actors. I mean, a thing of this magnitude, WHY Sandy Hook?

This is the wrong way to look at it. None of the people in the town would be actors. Not the cops, the parents or the EMTs. The shooting happened and everyone responded as they would. It was messy and chaotic but that's how it goes.

The question is who did the shooting? It was a difficult body count to attain for someone like Lanza, though his history with guns does lend him some credibility. Still there are conflicting reports about how the shooter looked and he's often described wearing a mask, which means anyone can be behind it. They could even be Chinese and have an easier time killing non-Chinese citizens, especially being told it was to save lives by disarming Americans.

There were reports of multiple shooters, and maybe that was the case. Maybe Lanza didn't shoot anyone. Maybe he didn't shoot himself even.

Suddenly China and other interested parties have a town and probably a state devoted to PR for their gun control message, that can persist for a generation at least.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mostdiggity

i've seen this one..and there are some issues with it....most of the information is solid, but there are some very large GLARING errors....

for instance, the assertion that the whole thing is fake, because no children can be seen being evacuated from the school, at the times on the timeline, as per the dashcam of one cruiser......what she fails to take into account, or perhaps purposely left out, is the fact that the timestamp on the dashcam is off by over a minute.....

additionally, given the position of the cruiser, and the fact that everyone is said to have been evacuated to the firehouse, it's entirely possible that the kids could have been ushered BEHIND the cruiser, so then you NEVER would have seen them...

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
wow

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

Well, the documentary is just but one TINY slice of evidence. The dash cam shows the police log in real time for about two hours without any sign of evacuation. There is also a helicopter providing video and several other news sources. I mean, if you look at the entire body of evidence there is no question it was a fake, likely a drill.

Notice that all the cars are parked pointing the same way as if driven in and parked like at a theme park. Who does that? Also about 30% of the cars have expired plates from as far back as 2008. At a school? No kids were ever evacuated. The only photo showing kids in an evacuation (and shown by the media as that day) were shot the day before the shooting as taken from the digital meta-data. I would suggest perusing any number of v-bloggers on youtube to form your own opinion.

A CNN live report shows guys running through a forest with police chasing them. The problem is that the time was inadvertently shown too. It was 12:30... four hours after the event. Much, much more...

A guy named Wolfgang Halbig, who was never mentioned on that particular documentary asks questions from a completely different angle... one of an ex-school Administrator and policeman who consults with schools Nationally on school safety. He recognizes that nothing about that day followed any procedure that are ingrained in schools in case of these kinds of events. Be careful, the gov debunkers/socpuppets are out in full force trying to quell this kind of debate as the stakes are extremely high if the sleepinwalking public ever wakes up.

There are a large number of other telling issues which I haven't even mentioned. peace.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Well, the documentary is just but one TINY slice of evidence. The dash cam shows the police log in real time for about two hours without any sign of evacuation. There is also a helicopter providing video and several other news sources. I mean, if you look at the entire body of evidence there is no question it was a fake, likely a drill.

Notice that all the cars are parked pointing the same way as if driven in and parked like at a theme park. Who does that? Also about 30% of the cars have expired plates from as far back as 2008. At a school? No kids were ever evacuated. The only photo showing kids in an evacuation (and shown by the media as that day) were shot the day before the shooting as taken from the digital meta-data. I would suggest perusing any number of v-bloggers on youtube to form your own opinion.

A CNN live report shows guys running through a forest with police chasing them. The problem is that the time was inadvertently shown too. It was 12:30... four hours after the event. Much, much more...

A guy named Wolfgang Halbig, who was never mentioned on that particular documentary asks questions from a completely different angle... one of an ex-school Administrator and policeman who consults with schools Nationally on school safety. He recognizes that nothing about that day followed any procedure that are ingrained in schools in case of these kinds of events. Be careful, the gov debunkers/socpuppets are out in full force trying to quell this kind of debate as the stakes are extremely high if the sleepinwalking public ever wakes up.

There are a large number of other telling issues which I haven't even mentioned. peace.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: evictiongnostic

The question is who did the shooting? It was a difficult body count to attain for someone like Lanza, though his history with guns does lend him some credibility. Still there are conflicting reports about how the shooter looked and he's often described wearing a mask, which means anyone can be behind it. They could even be Chinese and have an easier time killing non-Chinese citizens, especially being told it was to save lives by disarming Americans.

There were reports of multiple shooters, and maybe that was the case. Maybe Lanza didn't shoot anyone. Maybe he didn't shoot himself even.

Well... another question if there is a Lanza at all? The information I've seen points to him not ever existing at all. If he was the shooter, how does a skinny kid with mental illness carry in four heavy weapons and one hundred plus rounds of ammo and shoot 26 people dead in the span of about 4-5 minutes, leaving no one injured. Professional marksmen have denied that it is possible even for them with many years of training. And no paramedics allowed into the school to attempt to save them? In 8 minutes the police pronouncing them all dead, when they are not legally allowed to do so? Leaving the dead bodies in the school until the next morning? Not allowing parents to view the deceased? Do you have kids? And not one lawsuit against the school system? Pulleeese. Peace out.

edit on 15-12-2014 by mostdiggity because: Forgot the quotes/attribution from previous poster.

edit on 15-12-2014 by mostdiggity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mostdiggity
a reply to: evictiongnostic

Well... another question if there is a Lanza at all? The information I've seen points to him not ever existing at all. If he was the shooter, how does a skinny kid with mental illness carry in four heavy weapons and one hundred plus rounds of ammo and shoot 26 people dead in the span of about 4-5 minutes, leaving no one injured. Professional marksmen have denied that it is possible even for them with many years of training.

And no paramedics allowed into the school to attempt to save them? In 8 minutes the police pronouncing them all dead, when they are not legally allowed to do so? Leaving the dead bodies in the school until the next morning? Not allowing parents to view the deceased? Do you have kids? And not one lawsuit against the school system? Pulleeese.

Peace out.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
You guys better get this out of your system fast, the curse of the 404 is upon this thread lol.

Those are some really weird coincidences OP. Good find. I really don't know what to make of it, but some others have given some pretty good thoughts here.

Personally, i think sandy hook was somehow staged. It's just got too much missing. I find it kind of strange how i can turn on the TV and see pretty much all the evidence from something like the Jodi Arias case (can even find her nude photos used in the court case online,lol), but they want to tell us nothing about something like this that is a vastly bigger story.

I mean look at what information we got out of the school after Columbine, videos and all were there to see. If there were really no cameras in SH then that's fine i understand that part, and i don't need to see dead children with police holding up newspapers with the days date on it, but 1 drop of blood might help.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: mostdiggity

see, i'm not willing to go that far....yet...

as to the dashcams, yes, they do provide a ton of raw footage, but there are a number of sections that are blacked out as [FOOTAGE REDACTED]...we don't know what we're not being shown...if it's kids being evacuated, why would they hide that? IF it were a fake event, they could "redact" random parts of the footage, so that people could say "it's probably in the redacted sections of footage"...the thing about that is that nobody even thinks to ask the question "why would they hide that?"

and then the helicopter...was it orbiting overhead at the times the official timeline tells us kids were being evacuated? there are still a lot of questions.

i believe something happened there that day....i'm not entirely sure what, but until i am, i'm not gonna assert anything..

Notice that all the cars are parked pointing the same way as if driven in and parked like at a theme park. Who does that?

i don't remember them ALL being parked that way..are you sure you're correct about that?

Also about 30% of the cars have expired plates from as far back as 2008. At a school?

What's your source for this?

No kids were ever evacuated. The only photo showing kids in an evacuation (and shown by the media as that day) were shot the day before the shooting as taken from the digital meta-data. I would suggest perusing any number of v-bloggers on youtube to form your own opinion.

i have formed my own opinion....something happened that day, and i don't believe things went down exactly as we've been told....

i always did find that picture curious....wtf is the FBI doing there? and if this picture was taken at SHS, and it was early on, how in the hell did they get there so fast?

could you provide a link? additionally, i remember seeing a video of that scene, that showed multiple targets running from the scene...at least one of which looks to have evaded police..

all i'm gonna say of Wolfgang Halbig, is that he's been proven to be a fraud.....

same here, but it would seem that our conclusions are totally different...
edit on 12-15-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Paramedics weren't allowed access until the scene was secure.

They always stage away from the scene and wait for law enforcement to give the all clear.

That is procedure.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Dash cams in police cars crash all the time. ALL the time.

When that happens it is sometimes necessary to unplug the power source to the camera.

This resets the time on the video and the correct time has to be reentered.

In my experience the buttons on most in car camera systems are difficult to push.

It is very possible the time was entered incorrectly or never changed to the correct time.

I definitely wouldn't use that as evidence to a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: mostdiggity

Don't peace out. Read my reply.

100 rounds of .223 is not heavy at all.

An AR 15 and two handguns are not heavy at all. Very easy to carry.

It is not difficult to shoot unarmed people huddled in a corner.

Any "professional marksmen" that says otherwise I would take with a fine grain of salt...

Paramedics will not be allowed in until police clear the scene. That is fact!

It was an extensive crime scene and it is not uncommon to leave bodies for a long time. Especially on the scale of SH.

I have had single bodies at crime scenes for 5+ hours.

Police can unofficially announce death. As tragic as it is to say, it is obvious a child is dead when they are shot in the head. Especially with a .223.

You cannot and should not allow anyone to view an active crime scene. Even parents. Emotions run high and they may run to their child contaminating the crime scene in the process.

edit on 15-12-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Zephyranth

Many spree shooters do not have a violent past.

Here is a case that I worked myself and made the arrest on.

articles.orlandosentinel.com...

This kid was extremely nice and being a school resource officer I knew him very well. We talked daily and I never once suspected he would attempt to do such a thing.

He had no arrest or mental health history.

He had two partially constructed pipe bombs and a written plan to kill students and teachers that included the use of firearms.

Luckily I caught it before his plan could come to fruition.

It is very possible for somebody with no history of violence or mental illness to carry out such an act.
edit on 15-12-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

all i'm gonna say of Wolfgang Halbig, is that he's been proven to be a fraud.....

No he hasn't and his questions deserve answers.

Perhaps a review of this might be of benifit, especially number 5

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Speaking of no lawsuits...looks like the families of the victims have gotten together to use the manufacturer of the bushmaster rifles. That seems kind of ridiculous, IMO.

And as Torquey pointed out, yes, it would be (depressingly) easy to gun down a bunch of small children all crammed into a corner or small bathroom, paralyzed by fear. So saying that there's no way he could have done it in the short amount of time just isn't valid.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I personally think it was staged. Have any of you seen the News chopper video of people walking into the back of the firehouse then going out the front. They kept doing weird stuff like that.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

yeah, i know...thing is that the dashcams from two other cruisers in the parking lot were displaying the correct time...someone did a vid, where they were able to synch the time up, to show that the one cam was off by over a minute....

i'm just pointing out that this was an error in the film.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

he's a con-artist, and a fraud, and a lot of his questions are f**king retarded.....and how DARE you accuse me of spreading disinfo, for pointing it out.

people like him, are why people like me are ridiculed for asking questions about this affair.
edit on 12-15-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Another thing, is if that article is true it make the school being destroyed and debris sent to China a little more sensible.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join