It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$$$ For Illegal Alien Children ???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

i see what you are saying heff

do you see the other side though?

all kids are not being fed. some kids are being fed.
since not all kids are being fed, i would prefer that tax dollars from us citizens go to feed us citizens.
you dont get that?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

xD you're totally correct. And ty--i think it's pretty hilarious, too. It's like holy heck grandma you did WHATTT?! lol

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

I get it. I just cannot morally accept the marginalization any child based upon their status as a citizen. Of course no child should go hungry in the (now) second greatest nation on Earth. Each evil is equal - a starving child is a tragedy regardless of labels.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It is extremely sad and frustrating that poor people exist in a world where we can prevent that. For too long it has been all about power and greed instead of human lives. I don't see though how a child in his own Country can be shoved aside for someone else. Like I said, I don't know a single parent in this Country or any other Country that would give their own child's food away to someone else, no matter how badly they felt or how much it saddened and made them cry at the thought they should even be put in such a position.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
No child should go hungry--but plenty do here in America. And I'm not referring to the illegal children. Childhood hunger is a real problem that's about to get even worse thanks to this. :/

If everything were perfect, I'd say of course let them stay and give them everything. But unfortunately reality isn't so kind.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Looks like the whole bureaucracy is flipped up-side-down.

The priorities are all backwards and politically charged off.

Somebody's getting rich off this deal.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
These children were sent here (and I do not believe for one minute that they walked too far, either), and then once over the border, they are held in facilities, fed, clothed, given free medical care, etc. Not sent back.

Many parents in Mexico and Central America do send their children to grow up here with relatives so that they can get free education and medical care courtesy of the US taxpayer, and the parents come later and live off the kids. This has gone on a long time, the only difference being this past year there has been a mysteriously HUGE influx of these kids.

Look at the pics of these children at the holding facilities. They are NOT starving. They look pretty good, if you ask me. The ones with mothers and tiny babies, those women are actually heavy set. NOT starving.

Let's get our facts straight. The bleeding heart "poor starving children" tact is bull. There are plenty of kids here who need food and medical care who are citizens. That is where I want my tax money to go. Getting awfully tired of those who really do NOT pay taxes deciding how my tax dollars should be spent.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

Look at the pics of these children at the holding facilities. They are NOT starving. They look pretty good, if you ask me. The ones with mothers and tiny babies, those women are actually heavy set. NOT starving.

Let's get our facts straight. The bleeding heart "poor starving children" tact is bull. There are plenty of kids here who need food and medical care who are citizens. That is where I want my tax money to go. Getting awfully tired of those who really do NOT pay taxes deciding how my tax dollars should be spent.

Well, let's get this fact straight first: just because you don't look like you came straight from the concentration camp doesn't mean you aren't starving and malnourished.

Look at these photos of children and adults in poverty. Do any of them look like they are wasting away to you? Does that mean they aren't suffering from undernourishment?
billmoyers.com...

I don't mind my tax dollars feeding poor kids - no matter where they come from. I DON'T like my tax dollars going to fund the military - that is money that would be better spent feeding ALL poor kids. So what happens when none of us agree on how our tax dollars should be spent?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
. So what happens when none of us agree on how our tax dollars should be spent?

thats a good question.
all of our tax dollars are spent how they see fit.

im sure my list of priorities for my tax dollars are different than yours.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a reply to: sirlancelot

Trillion dollar death budget? Okay. That's totally legit. Our country needs smart missiles and million dollar fighter jets, duh. Feeding hungry kids? lol, f### that. We've got wars to win.

Pppbt!

We've got wars to win.

That should be wars to start and never finish because they are never ending. I totally agree with your post though.

Regards, Iwinder
edit on 7-12-2014 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
So what's your great plan to deal with them? They are here and they are under the supervision of the U.S. Government and they must be taken care of.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

i dont have a a plan.
the US gov should have a responsibility to US citizens first.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit
a reply to: muse7

i dont have a a plan.
the US gov should have a responsibility to US citizens first.

I agree. I don't understand how anyone can not see this. It's like knowing a homeless family and walking by them to give food and shelter and whatever to someone from another Country. How does one justify pushing a countryman and his family aside as though they do not exist? I don't get it. It is heart breaking to see anyone suffer no matter where they are from, but we have people right here suffering. Is it not a slap in the face to be pushed aside by your own Country?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
So what's your great plan to deal with them? They are here and they are under the supervision of the U.S. Government and they must be taken care of.

And the homeless and hungry families that are living in this Country? Do we take care of others before them? I truly don't understand.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Well if our representatives would stop slashing our social programs then they all would qualify.

I am very disgusted that our own gov will make people jump thru hoops and deal with red tape to get the help they need, but why should I then turn around and project my anger at those that are getting the help they need?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Instead of screaming, "don't take care of them, take care of us!", we should be screaming, "stop spending money on stupid stuff so you can take care of ALL of us!" It doesn't have to be an either/or. We have enough money to take care of everyone who is here, providing we stop spending that money on things that don't benefit the people. I don't understand why people can't see that. We are getting angry at the wrong thing. Don't get angry that hungry children are being fed. Get angry that more money isn't allocated towards making sure ALL hungry children living here are being fed.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Instead of screaming, "don't take care of them, take care of us!", we should be screaming, "stop spending money on stupid stuff so you can take care of ALL of us!" It doesn't have to be an either/or. We have enough money to take care of everyone who is here, providing we stop spending that money on things that don't benefit the people. I don't understand why people can't see that. We are getting angry at the wrong thing. Don't get angry that hungry children are being fed. Get angry that more money isn't allocated towards making sure ALL hungry children living here are being fed.

That is a given. The government knows full well we want people taken care of and that we don't want money spent on stupid things. No one is getting angry that hungry children are being fed. They are upset that we have citizen children not being fed while children from a different Country are.

If you were living on the streets, you would want your family fed first. It doesn't mean that you have no compassion for others. I don't have a hungry child, but if I did, I wouldn't want my child ignored while the Government feeds other children. Can you justify these citizens going without while others are helped? That is what we are saying. I could have all the compassion and love in the world for everyone, but if my child was hungry and ignored while a foreigner came first, yeah I would be upset and so would you. That is what is happening.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Well, that sounds good, but I know for a fact that most people who are complaining here still wouldn't want any money going to feed hungry illegals even if all American children are being fed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join