It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long Beach Ca. Police...Knock out teeth and abuse their Tasers (hard to watch video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This is Long Beach Police Department.

You had to knock his teeth out ?

Pick him up and take him to jail.

You bastards have been doing this for 50 years...No more.

I hope everyone of you go to Prison.

Cops are real popular in San Quentin. I hope your dance card is full.

This makes all Cops look bad.
edit on 6-12-2014 by whyamIhere because: Fix title

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

holy #.
thats crazy.

seems to me they just wanted to lay a beat down on him.
they could have turned him and cuffed him .2 seconds into that video...
ridiculous.

you know how much a strike from the night stick to the shin would hurt?
damn...

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

They have a long history of abuse.

It's a rough town...But, this is the stuff that must stop.

I don't care what the guy did...He didn't deserve that.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

is that the rampart district?
or is that LA?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

is that the rampart district?
or is that LA?

Looks like it right there by the Convention Center.

My Dad was a Cop for 30 years in Santa Ana.

Long Beach Cops beat him up in the 50's.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The officers were enjoying themselves. Telling him to get up then tazing him to keep him down.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
No wonder the police HATE it when people film them.

If the police didnt have anything to hide, they wouldnt mind people filming them.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
"To Torture and to Kill With Impunity."
Have a nice day.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The officers were enjoying themselves. Telling him to get up then tazing him to keep him down.

Have you ever noticed while watching Cops.

Every Cop is yelling a different instructions to the suspect.

Intentionally causing confusion and giving the green light for violence.

We need new standards in training...This is ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'd love to get the one with the billy club alone for just 5 minutes.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
I'd love to get the one with the billy club alone for just 5 minutes.

You work slow. Take that badge off for 5 seconds and I'd make him snore.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23
Why not take your time to..savour the moment. Pay careful attention to all extremities 1st..save the snoring for last..with a reminder after each blow as to why.

edit on 6-12-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
According to the police, Santos-Lopez’s arms, legs and maybe his torso were struck by the baton blows during the arrest. Officers are specifically trained to avoid the head, neck, throat, kidneys and groin.
Greg Meyer, a former LAPD captain and use-of-force expert who commented on the case at the time, said that the use of the baton and taser that occurred in the incident did in fact follow proper protocol.

However, Santos-Lopez’s attorney, Brian Dunn, seemed to indicate that the officers may not have completely followed protocol.
Among the injuries sustained by Santos-Lopez in the incident, according to his attorney, were a broken arm and leg as well as a large gash above his hairline “consistent with a baton strike.”

While some news reports have claimed that Santos-Lopez also had a collapsed lung, this claim has not been present in all reports. The claim of a collapsed lung reportedly came from Santos-Lopez’s wife, Lee Ann Hernandez.

Full story here : guardianlv.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Of course the cop is bald, could you please pass the "Roids". The police force like many others should be tested for "Roid" abuse.
ticking bomb waiting to explode on the public.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frandawg143
Of course the cop is bald, could you please pass the "Roids". The police force like many others should be tested for "Roid" abuse.

I think that right there would cut down on cases like this.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frandawg143

Didn't even make the connection...

What is it with some of the Bald Cops ?

Roid Rage and some kind of twisted brothers in blue.

Cameras, Drug tests and some standard nationwide training.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

you know what always bothers me about "police commands"....cops are trained that during events of high stress you experience what is called auditory exclusion...it means you don't hear a thing, you get tunnel vision, and your heart rate goes up and you lose your fine motor skills.....

now imagine this from the "suspects" end....he can't hear, he only sees one officer, his heart rate is up, and he doesn't have fine motor skills and maybe even gross motor skills as civilians don't deal with this kind of stress as often as cops do.

So cops always say..."i gave them a verbal command" but their own training protects them with the auditory exclusion phenomenon. Why can't suspects use this excuse as well because its very likely it does happen to them.

(post by VirusGuard removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Did anyone read the link before commenting?

From the OP link: Adding further context to the incident, Eaton said empty beer cans were found near the scene of the arrest. In addition, Santos-Lopez is said to have told the officers that he had used the drug methamphetamine prior to the fight.

According to a witness, Maria Ruiz, who was working nearby at a beauty salon, “It looked like they were trying to arrest him but he didn’t want them to. He tried to kick and punch one of the officers and that’s when they took him down.”

Surveillance footage reportedly confirms this series of events and further shows him dropping to the ground after appearing to be tasered, followed by two police officers hitting him at least six times with their batons.

Read more at guardianlv.com...

No teeth were knocked out, the guys dental bridge fell out, he told the cops he was on meth and there is a separate video that supports the cops, but no one wants to see that...

Also, this case is from Sep. of last year, why do you want to take the focus off of NY? This moron was on meth and asked a cop to shoot him.

This is static to drown out the real noise we see in cases like Eric Garner, a bad case to look at.

We have a good case to make against police impunity in NY, quit blurring and distorting it with cops taking down meth heads and lying in your headlines, it works against the cause.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join