It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long Beach Ca. Police...Knock out teeth and abuse their Tasers (hard to watch video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I have come to truly hate cops...All of them. That won't change.

If they aren't the ones inflicting the pain and suffering/deaths...they are also not speaking up about what they witness. Guilty by association IMO

Peace

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: recapitulated
Yes I am...

I don't care what the guy was doing or how high he was.

There were eight Cops. Cuff him and stuff him.

Beating the hell out of him was clearly wrong.

There is a long history with these guys.

Feel free to defend them...i know this is indefensible.
edit on Sat Dec 6 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: added reply to

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

We have a good case to make against police impunity in NY, quit blurring and distorting it with cops taking down meth heads and lying in your headlines, it works against the cause

Don't tell me what I know or what to post or that I'm blurring your imaginary line.

I don't care if the guy did a dump truck full of Meth.

Don't call me a liar...You have no idea what I knew when I posted this.

What cause ? The one in your head ? Now, keep defending these guys.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

From the OP link: Adding further context to the incident, Eaton said empty beer cans were found near the scene of the arrest. In addition, Santos-Lopez is said to have told the officers that he had used the drug methamphetamine prior to the fight.

The police are making it up as they go along and getting away with it.

Lots of people like a can of beer and I don't see him trying to throw a punch but then again my eyes must be wrong because if the police says he pulled a gun but no one saw it then he pulled a gun right !

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

People that make excuses are the problem.

No matter what happened before the video.

Circling a guy with eight cops and acting like you are teeing off at Pebble Beach.

I would bet if it was Abe's family member it wouldn't be OK.

Maybe it's the color and race of the guy that makes Abe think this is OK ?

edit on 6-12-2014 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Even knowing the back story of what led upto this video, it's still a case of excessive force imo. The guy's already on the ground, he's surrounded by at least 6 cops. If 6 trained officers are unable to roll a single, unarmed guy over and cuff him without beating him to a bloody pulp then all of them need to consider a new career path.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

That is a DISGUSTING display of excessive force and brutality, and ever last police officer on the scene is guilty of what I would say after so many shots on that tazer should be attempted murder.
Videos like this are heart wretching to watch and make me so question whether I could stand by and watch this...I would freak out.
If/when the day comes where police get swarmed on the street for this type behavior there will be no pity for them here.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Now, can you see why we need the 2nd amendment?

Our militias are total worthless cowards.

Total cowards.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

It's not OK. None of this is OK. All I am saying is let's continue to get the word out without muddying the water. I am glad you brought up this guys color though, it shows that the problem isn't racial, the problem is out of control cops. I am also glad all these other cases of cops beating whites and blacks are coming to light.

It's not WHITE power in this country it's POWER TRIPPING in general by whites,blacks,etc.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I meant "you" in general (reporters,protesters,newscasters) not you specifically. Saying the cops knocked out this guys teeth when in actuality his bridge fell out is obviously meant to incite.

edit on 6-12-2014 by abe froman because: what edit?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

this vid was posted up to facebook...my GF showed me yesterday....what a disgusting display by the cops......they were beating him and enjoying........i cannot get past the people whom defend this behavior...it is appalling.....

it doesnt matter how high the guy was he did not deserve to be beaten like that....

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

# like this keeps up there is going to be a violent revolution in the US. Not because of the government, but the jack boot thug mentality of the police.... That was awful, the man is unarmed. Granted i didn't see the beginning of the video but he is on the ground and there are several officers. Jump on him and cuff him, don't beat him, don't taze him... what the # does that help you do. It's nothing but inflicting unnecessary pain and discomfort....

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Hijinx

Seems police should have better psych screening, something like every 3 months or once a quarter if you will, sounds good by me as a good number of them are showing certain behaviors that are not in the interest of the well being of anyone.

Sadist:
A sadist is someone who obtains pleasure from inflicting pain on others.
Sadistic personality disorder, obsolete term proposed for individuals with no regard for well-being of others. Also Antisocial personality disorder.

link

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSilverGate

Like I said, I didn't see the beginning of the altercation, but there are so many officers, the man is unarmed on the ground and they are beating him with a club and tazing him with out even attempting to cuff him. It's disgusting, they do it repeatedly, then more officers show up and they taze him again and finally they jump on them... Ten or so cops, I can't actually say i counted but it sure looked to be about 10 of them finally decide to jump on him and cuff him, and continue to stay on top of him until the video stops.... WTF america. WTF

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Hijinx

I agree the video is disgusting.

I like the way they ended the beating from the cops below at that link.
Cops tackle fan and while one beats him a few more hold him til one of the players rush the cops then everyone does.
Seen this on ATS before tho.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 12/6/2014 by TheSilverGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSilverGate

Sadist seems like a good word especially for that Roided out bald Cop.

Not a big fan of Drug Testing...But, this is a Public Safety issue.

Steroids are famous for the very side effect this Cop exhibits.

Roid Rage, Bald Bros in Blue, all the best toys, armed to the teeth.

The should also know it shrinks you scrotum...And, apparently your Brain.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join