It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: ‘US provoking war with Russia, could result in total destruction’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

Aren't they a corny kick? Thing is the ads we see today will be seen the same way in the future.

Thay are gonna laugh at our corn, too.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaanny

This has to be really bad

...and will be even worse. US sponsored oligarchs took the power (with help of neo-nazi radicals) in the name of independence, and now foreign thieves are unconstitutionally placed in leading positions. Meet the new finance minister:

A top problem of Ukraine has been corruption and cronyism, so it may raise eyebrows that new Finance Minister Natalie Jaresko, an ex-U.S. diplomat and newly minted Ukrainian citizen, was involved in insider dealings while managing a $150 million U.S. AID-backed investment fund, writes Robert Parry.

Ukraine’s Made-in-USA Finance Minister

The resolution (paragraph 3) accuses Russia of an invasion of Ukraine and condemns Russia’s violation of Ukrainian sovereignty. The statement is offered without any proof of such a thing.

Sovereign country?

With full support from Washington and Brussels, the Kiev regime, led by irresponsible demagogues like CIA-sponsored prime minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk and the oligarch-president, Petro Poroshenko, has already instigated a litany of disasters. More than 4,000 people have died in Kiev’s military onslaught against fellow Ukrainians and up to one million have been turned into refugees. The Kiev military has used internationally banned cluster bombs on civilian areas and deploys neo-Nazi paramilitary battalions that have committed wholesale war crimes. A civilian airliner was downed last July with the loss of 298 lives, most likely as a result of Kiev’s military machinations. Ukraine’s economy and infrastructure has been destroyed, with the impact worsened by Kiev’s declared economic blockade on the eastern regions – a Nuremberg crime of collective punishment.

Kiev Regime – a Disaster Awaiting Meltdown

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

Tell ya what..

Please list every person in the Ukraine power structure who is a Nazi.

If you can't then you need to stop making the false claim they are all Nazis.

The Budapest document guaranteed Ukraine's territorial integrity, including crimea. Russia can lie all its wants but it doesn't change the fact crimea is a part of Ukraine and Russia invaded Ukraine.

I think Merkel hit the nail on the head when she stated all Russia / Putin has left is to bully. They have a failed economy and don't make anything worthwhile.

I think the next round of sanctions should be complete on all sectors of the Russian economy.
edit on 8-12-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I actually think you are capable of being this narrow-visioned, and a lot more of you are out there, SCARY.

I agree.

The US House of Representatives has joined Hillary Clinton, Obama, the neoconservatives, Washington’s vassals, and the American and European presstitutes in demonizing Russia and President Putin. The House resolution against Russia is a packet of lies, but that did not stop the resolution from passing by a vote of 411 for and 10 against.

The entire world should take note that the American people are capable of electing only ten intelligent representatives. Ten people out of 435 is 2 percent. And yet Washington declares itself to be the “exceptional,” “indispensable” country empowered to exercise hegemony over the world!

Russia Has Western Enemies, Not Partners — Paul Craig Roberts

Political life is full of ambitious persons and agendas. Putin faces these ambitions in Russia. Washington knows that Russia cannot be turned into a vassal state as long as Putin is in office. Therefore, the demonization of Putin and plots against him will continue.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Ok think of it this way. One bread racial tensions and have it to near civil war, two have the market near crashing and very unstable, three set up for war. Three is the key one. With one and two you can have three, after step three is done no matter what is put in place you can claim it brought the nation back together and set us on peace and prosperity (even if it isn't true) Leaving the war as a good thing not a bad and the leaders still in control.

It's been proven time and time again if you want to implement a large change war is the fastest way to do it. People won't think twice about a change they would normally protest and riot over. It's been done be for, makes since it would happen again.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Is it just me or is the whole racial tensions being portrayed in the media a perfect cover for starting WW3 ?

I really can't see how stirring up racial tension in a country that is also being walked into WW3 is going to yield winning results.
So yes...it is just you. Perhaps a handful of others

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Ron Paul ONLY knows about self-promotion. I hope he runs for Prez. The whole counrty will see what an idiot this guys is. But he will succeed in his REAL business - getting more money from his sad, mis-guided supporters. This guy's a clown.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

Ron Paul ONLY knows about self-promotion. I hope he runs for Prez. The whole counrty will see what an idiot this guys is. But he will succeed in his REAL business - getting more money from his sad, mis-guided supporters. This guy's a clown.

Yeah- sad, misguided supporters of the constitution. You're right. Every one of us that supports the constitution ARE pretty sad that it's just a "goddamned piece of paper" anymore (to quote GW Bush). People like you telling Ron Paul supporters they are misguided is like a second grader who can't even spell yet challenging a college grad. Laughable.

So here, why don't you add these other 120 to your bubble headed list:

Urgent action is needed to minimise the risk of a nuclear war, more than 120 senior military, political and diplomatic figures from across the world have warned.

Ahead of the Vienna Conference on the Humanitarian Impact of Nuclear Weapons, which starts today, the experts wrote in a letter that the danger of such a conflict was “underestimated or insufficiently understood” by world leaders.

www.independent.co.uk... 9.html

Well it isn't “underestimated or insufficiently understood” by Ron Paul. He warns us quite clearly where this is headed. And it will come like a thief in the night. One day everything just sucked as corporate greed ruled the world- but the next day everything was on fire and most people dead. A befitting end.

I prefer the ending in my book really. Much more dramatic and no one to blame.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Yes, but had Paul actually been elected to POTUS, most likely by this time he would have suffered the same fate as JFK.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
A resolution that can easily be turned into a declaration of war if Congress wants it to.Watching the vid and hearing the resolution it sounds like what the US has been doing since 9/11.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mike dangerously

Iraq and Syria were already being planned in `96/`98 :

Source

...and Russia was also planned in advance.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe

a reply to: maghun

You remember the one ring that didn't light up? You remember the tear falling down the cheek of the huge giant bear mascot? You think those were purely coincidental? Putin was already acting a little "big for his britches". Remember the crappy rooms the US athletes got in the new hotels that weren't finished? Showers that had brown water running out of them? The many dogs running loose in the streets? Kissinger is pretty well-versed in foreign matters but let's face it, he's an observer now just like you or me.

Why focus on that which divides humanity like bad hotel rooms can you not see that the same god/infinate energy/counsiousness in every particle of you is the same as the god/infinate energy/counsiousness in Putin? Can you not see that to hate another is to hate another part of yourself? Why focus on negatives, rather than awaken to a greater and higher counsiousness that all is one.

It is my belief that you have the same soul as Putin or any one else you dislike them or love for that matter, try to overcome that which divides you from the other parts of yourself and see that which connects all of the universe god/infinate energy/counsiousness.

If one were to subscribe to this nonsense there would be no need for discussion boards about anything, after all we are all connected to the same god/infinite energy/consciousness...so we really have nothing at all to discuss now, do we?

Not nonsense just a fact, we are all quantum entangled with each other. I suggest research quantum physics, mechanics, and the quantum mind.

There is plenty to discuss we are all one, talk about how hurting each other hurts ourselves, how we are moving towards a singularity. Talk about knowledge which shows unity and oneness in all things not division us vs them because its an illusion which further deludes our society into self destruction and self mortification.

We need UNIVERSAL LOVE not universal hate, end this us vs them mentality and be awakened to the ancient truth that all is indeed one. There is then no need to hate another as that object of hate is none other than yourself, try love that works towards overcomming ignorance.

DENY IGNORANCE
edit on 8-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I highly recommend you reed the article about prominent democrats running rampant in Ukraine:

www.globalresearch.ca...

There are actually two radical parties there, both of them unmistakably showing off with Nazi symbols, flags and parades. Both of them deeply involved in current crisis.
Those who remember history would know that Hitler came in power by using exactly the same type of people. They were called Sturmabtailung (curiously enough some Ukrainian emblems resembles SA) However, when the job was done, and opposition to Hitler's rise removed - the regime got rid of SA - it's known as "Night of the Long Knives" or operation Hummingbird when SA members were killed.
Seems like exact the same scenario is going on right now, though it's hard to believe.
edit on 8-12-2014 by Douriff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Your intentions may be pure, and in an altruistic world certainly would be ideal. Meantime, we have resources like natural gas and oil which are fought over, we have politics, there have been struggles ever since the beginning of recorded history. I agree we NEED universal love, but with our current version of humanity, it's not feasible. Maybe with humans 2.0 sometime in the future. Don't confuse someone's view of things placed in the context of today's world with a virtual "perfect world".

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Douriff

www.globalresearch.ca...

Have something a bit more credible than globalresearch as they have proven that they are pro RUssian supporters through this whole conflict....which means they are as biased as RT when it comes to what Russia has done in Ukraine.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Douriff

www.globalresearch.ca...

Have something a bit more credible than globalresearch as they have proven that they are pro RUssian supporters through this whole conflict....which means they are as biased as RT when it comes to what Russia has done in Ukraine.

Whiche Sources do you rely on that are credible and neutral. Since you are neither pro- russian or pro western ? Or are you a pro-western supporter, supporting a pro-western point of view?

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Whiche Sources do you rely on that are credible and neutral. Since you are neither pro- russian or pro western ? Or are you a pro-western supporter, supporting a pro-western point of view?

Tell you what care to take the question yourself and find something that isn't coming from an established Russian backing site, which means find something that is more credible then them...otherwise known as something corroborating that is isn't biased towards RUssia.

If you can do that then you may have something until then I see globalresearch as the same as RT.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: spy66

Tell you what care to take the question yourself and find something that isn't coming from an established Russian backing site, which means find something that is more credible then them...otherwise known as something corroborating that is isn't biased towards RUssia.

If you can do that then you may have something until then I see globalresearch as the same as RT.

So what you basically are saying is that you rather prefer US government backed up News Sources before Russian backed up RT news?

Does there really exist credible News anymore that we can use to argue facts about the ukraine conflict?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Wait a second here, global research is a site we've used for years as a source on ATS. So just because they APPEAR to side with Russia's handling of the situation in Ukraine (which I haven't even looked to see yet, just taking your word for it)- all of a sudden they are the same as RT?

No. Just... no.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Wait a second here, global research is a site we've used for years as a source on ATS.

And that changes what?

As I have said they have shown that they are a backer of RUssia when it comes to the incidents in Ukraine...and Ukraine is what we are discussing correct not something else?

So just because they APPEAR to side with Russia's handling of the situation in Ukraine (which I haven't even looked to see yet, just taking your word for it)- all of a sudden they are the same as RT?

Yes, just yes when it comes to covering the event's in Ukraine.

And there are many sites that are used as sources that have become biased concerning a certain topic, so your argument there really doesn't work real well.
edit on 9-12-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join