It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pack of teens beats man to death near Ferguson, but protests sparse

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

I guess that's one thing I've never had to experience is being called a racist because I beat someone up for their race. And I admit it, I have... But I'm only a little white (whiteist) , 'Black guilt is forming here....'

edit on 2-12-2014 by 3u40r15m because: clarification

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
These kids were probably on their way to Habitats for Humanity when the psycho jumped from his car and attacked them.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It would be best of these animals were tried as adults.

Link

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Freakin ridiculous right?! Such B.S.!!!
No OutCry because the victim wasn't, well if I say it, then I'm Racist.
That in itself is Bull S T!! Just sayin'. Syx.

Or maybe because he wasn't beaten to death by cops who won't face charges. Trust me, we don't have protests and riots everytime someone gets killed in the US. If we did, we wouldn't have a big enough GDP for big pharma & weapons manufacturers.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

Although the victim was white and the suspects black and Hispanic, police said it does not appear to have been a hate crime.

^^^^thats why protests are sparse

If this is not a hate crime, then nothing is.

Oh, wait sorry. The victim was Caucasian. Forgot, can't call it a hate crime if is against someone of the lighter shades...

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

So, it's not being investigated as a hate crime? If it had been white teens and the victim had been black or hispanic, it would be. The racial double standard is alive and well. Apparantly the only time it is a hate crime is when the victim is not white.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

OJ was found not guilty of murder in criminal court, he was found accountable for wrongful death in civil court. Two different trials in two different court system. Not that I don't agree with you, but it legally avoids the double jeopardy issue.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I've only just read this thread, so I'm a little behind with reply.

This nightmare attack is remeniscent of "A clockwork orange" where groups of roaming men kill for the simple pleasure of it.

Society as we know it has begun to break down before our very eyes.

What have we become when this is allowed to happen with near complete impunity ?

Why does it only provoke a response "en masse" from the public and the media when the person murdered is black ?

The responsables for death of this father, husband, son, should be tracked down.

They have shown they are not fit to live in a decent, normal society. They should be sumararily executed to prevent this ever happening again.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join