It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"American is now a curse word"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

Very stupid move if they are so desperate to deliberately back Russia into a corner this way.

Now that is funny...

Putins ego go him into this mess and putins ego will bring the downfall of Russia.

Putin backed himself into a corner all on his own.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

Everything the west has done towards Russia is a response to Russian actions.

Can you give me an example to demonstrate your position?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The only version of Christianity that is not criminal is Orthodox.

Both Catholic and Protestant versions have their hands and faces covered in the blood that was spilled of the non-Christians all over the globe. Same deeds by Islam also.

The second statement explains not one but many episodes of western aggression and hostility towards Slavic Russia in the last 500 years.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Have you asked for anti-Putin forum already, it seems they might well give it to you ?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

Both Catholic and Protestant versions have their hands and faces covered in the blood that was spilled of the non-Christians all over the globe. Same deeds by Islam also.

The second statement explains not one but many episodes of western aggression and hostility towards Slavic Russia in the last 500 years.

Oh please.. save the poor Slavic speech.

Only God gets to judge a person when it comes to religion. Feel free to show us where God is a member of the orthodox religion. To make that assumption makes you know better and equally ignorant as the fanatics who think Islam is the only one true religion.

Stalin slaughtered 20 million Russians so I would be careful about trying to toss blame around with people killed.

There is no western aggression towards Russia until Russia invaded Ukraine and started illegally annexing Ukraine territory. There was no western aggression towards Russia when they were allied with Nazi Germany. There was no western aggression towards Russia when Germany backstabbed and invaded them. We know this because we supplied Russia during world war 2.

We did not invade Russia at the end of world war 2 when they occupied eastern Europe.

We did not invade Russia during the cold war.

We did not invade Russia when they collapsed.

You guys need to learn facts and stop pushing the kremlin talking points.

As for your comment no - the mods are currently tied up reviewing your request for Slavic is the new Aryan and all non slavs should die in showers thread.

You done with the childish behavior and comments now?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
The point -
You guys really need to get off the US is the root of all evil in the world and accept the fact Russia and China are just as guilty.

I'm not saying the US is the sole evil in the world, we do a lot of good things. Most nations are evil, although a necessary one. I'm just pointing out that it's not like the Middle East hates us for no reason, we routinely make their business our business and attempt to subvert their way of life. They're not going to take kindly to that. I'm sure the US has some well justified national security reasons for those actions just as Russia and China do when they do the exact same things. Those actions result in conflict though... conflict which is mostly inescapable when you're talking about zero sum games between nations.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Russia has to justify its aggression somehow ....

What aggression exactly?

Crimea is no different than the US securing part of Okinawa in the event of Japan undergoing radical violent revolution.

Oh might I add that the U.S. instigated this radical overthrow of a DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED president of Ukraine ???

We stirred the pot, and when Russia reacted logically to protect it's military interests based on an existing agreement with Ukraine, we THREW A FREAKIN FIT.....

It's all about furthering the NWO EU bullshiit.

Sorry, but I've woken up, the most dangerous country in the world right now is the one written on my passport....

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

I think I would prefer a nation that makes an attempt to do good rather than one who sees it and fails to act.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

I got news for ya..

The Ukrainian parliament that impeached Yanukovych was also democratically elected in 2012 and was recognized by Russia,

Secondly the US never instigated it. If you have verifiable facts to the contrary feel free to post it.

Third why is it people always assume the US is involved when people change their government? Is it really that foreign of a concept to think the people acted on there own?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Stalin was a godless commie who banned the churches and imprisoned anyone who declared as having a religion. Do not put Stalin and average Orthodox Slavic Russian in the same bracket.

Western aggression towards Russia is constant and widespread. Many current conflicts around the world have roots in this western objective.

edit on 2-12-2014 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Have you asked for anti-Putin forum already, it seems they might well give it to you ?

Have you asked for a anti-america forum?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ancient Champion

Why ?

The whole forum consist of things the Western mainstream media tries to obscure, so there`s no need to have a separate forum about it.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Russia has to justify its aggression somehow so they blame the other side. They calculate if any bold move will draw an unwanted reaction, then make the move or not. No different from the Cold War era. Nothing new. Prodding defenses, their own diplomatic moves like supporting dictators or illegal unrecognized governments, arms trading, they always have done these things and are no saints compared to anybody else.

Yes. In addition, he is wrong. Russians don't negotiate with terrorists. They don't "threaten" terrorists either, they reach out and kill them and their families.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
As for your comment no - the mods are currently tied up reviewing your request for Slavic is the new Aryan and all non slavs should die in showers thread.

You done with the childish behavior and comments now?

Wow. I'd like a link to that one.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Third why is it people always assume the US is involved when people change their government? Is it really that foreign of a concept to think the people acted on there own?

All revolutions are caused by the United States, didn't you know? Nobody is capable of independent thought and deciding they don't like their current government. It has to be spoonfed, bankrolled, and executed entirely by the United States.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ancient Champion

Why ?

The whole forum consist of things the Western mainstream media tries to obscure, so there`s no need to have a separate forum about it.

And here i thought only children needed the boogeymen to blame stuff on.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

All revolutions are caused by the United States, didn't you know? Nobody is capable of independent thought and deciding they don't like their current government. It has to be spoonfed, bankrolled, and executed entirely by the United States.

Because I haven`t given up on you, see if you can find the time and watch the Corbettreport posted by the2ofusr1 to have an insight on what is been going on a grand scale.

Link

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

Because I haven`t given up on you, see if you can find the time and watch the Corbettreport posted by the2ofusr1 to have an insight on what is been going on a grand scale.

Link
Thanks for that, I'll watch that when I'm home from work. Seems like it could be interesting.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

Militant atheism
www.conservapedia.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

possibly, but the Orthodox and West are now united under a single banner...happened just this past week.

...its clear that the Orthodox has quietly forgiven the West. Perhaps you should consider doing the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join