It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"American is now a curse word"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux
a reply to: victor7

possibly, but the Orthodox and West are now united under a single banner...happened just this past week.

...its clear that the Orthodox has quietly forgiven the West. Perhaps you should consider doing the same.

Which planet have you cultivated from?

In recent months, Orthodoxy has shifted further away from Western Christianity once the designs of the west have become much more clear.

West has no Christianity in true sense. Western deeds are criminal. Only Slavic Russia has the ability to stop the criminal west. No need for forgiveness as west cannot be trusted as seen since 1991 as an example.

Take your modified corrupt form of Christianity.......and find forgiveness somewhere else.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Corbettreport

So now the corbettreport can use open source intelligence, yet when Bellingcat uses open source intel they are considered as being not credible...how does that hypocrisy work again?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

that's a very Christian response...thank you. Nevertheless, that sword has been reforged. and you are quite clearly on the outside.

how long can a naked man survive in the wild...inquiring minds would like to know.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

how long can a naked man survive in the wild...inquiring minds would like to know.

Who is naked here? can you elaborate?

btw, Orthodoxy did not make the slaves out of your types or run around the world and play imperial games on other countries. "that and such" deeds are more attributed to the western version of Christianity.

guess inquiring minds are more than happy with the crums on the table, while wiping floors and shining the dirty dishes.
edit on 2-12-2014 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

the funniest thing is you imagine 'my type' was enslaved or subjects to 'imperial games' and not the enabler of it...my personal experience from Western Christianity was positive, although later in life I noticed flaws in their understanding regarding specific subjects.

you are naked because the entire body of Orthodoxy is prepared to go in a different direction than yourself, as clearly expressed in at least two or your posts...if you aren't the Patriarch of Moscow...I am inclined to dismiss your opinion questioning this belief.

...its like one of those dreams, you are in, where you all of the sudden realize you're naked...but it'll kick in shortly...

anyhow...i've seen the full body of Jesus' Church and I assure you it is Whole. you follow your own path though...

edit on 2-12-2014 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

you are naked because the entire body of Orthodoxy is prepared to go in a different direction than yourself

i do not think so, Orthodoxy is only now reviving itself and finding that it has little in common the way western version. western hostility towards Russia makes Orthodoxy pull further away not near to west.

to be fair, i would say western governments have made certain improvements in breaking away from evil practices but in other ways these same practices have taken another shape and form.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

stay focused, Youngling.

i'm speaking of Orthodox and Western Christianity.

Governments have nothing to do with this conversation.

that you hope a state should determine what the churches and their congregations decide smacks of commie games.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

"Your types", eh?

Painting him with a WIDE brush, I see.

Assuming MichaelBrux is an American, I treat him as such. If he's not, I apologize in advance.

And what the Americans did during it's slavery years was abhorrent. Any man who called himself Christian during those times was speaking in false tongue.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

that you hope a state should determine what the churches and their congregations decide smacks of commie games.

don't spread words that i never uttered, you have come down to the devious propaganda now.

you are better off preaching Christianity inside the US than to the Russians. most of "your types" are taking to religions that "your types" are being sent away to fight wars against.

Orthodoxy is much better off and secure and will cultivate better without the western influence. Thank you !!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Corbettreport

So now the corbettreport can use open source intelligence, yet when Bellingcat uses open source intel they are considered as being not credible...how does that hypocrisy work again?

Show me where Corbettreport is ignoring important facts just as Bellingcat does ?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

It's like watching an accident in slow motion. I can't look away now.

Delicious.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

don't spread words that i never uttered, you have come down to the devious propaganda now.

you are better off preaching Christianity inside the US than to the Russians. most of "your types" are taking to religions that "your types" are being sent away to fight wars against.

Orthodoxy is much better off and secure and will cultivate better without the western influence. Thank you !!

Russia is the name of a State, not a Church...plain and simple. What Russia or Russians want is irrelevant with regards to being reconciled unto the Truth...besides, Orthodoxy includes more than just Russia and what Putin wants.

and I'll repeat...Francis in Istanbul speaks louder than your outburst of disbelief.

Enmity was bound for a fall...could it happen at a better/worst time?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Show me where Corbettreport is ignoring important facts just as Bellingcat does ?

And exactly what facts are they missing?

And I am pretty sure the subject of ignoring facts was never mentioned by me, sorry.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
LOL thread creep

I married a Russian and have a couple dozen Russian friends and all of them would tell you that if America is a cesspit, it's still the worlds best cesspit. One of my friends mom's grew up in a Gulag because her parents were considered dissidents and she was made to watch as Russian soldiers repeatedly raped her sister until she died next to her.

That was at the peak of there "greatness" a time that Putin wants to return to.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

And exactly what facts are they missing?

And I am pretty sure the subject of ignoring facts was never mentioned by me, sorry.

Like it was never mentioned by me that the reason I saw Belingcat as not trustworthy because they are using open source.

Belingcat

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
LOL thread creep

I married a Russian and have a couple dozen Russian friends and all of them would tell you that if America is a cesspit, it's still the worlds best cesspit. One of my friends mom's grew up in a Gulag because her parents were considered dissidents and she was made to watch as Russian soldiers repeatedly raped her sister until she died next to her.

That was at the peak of there "greatness" a time that Putin wants to return to.

Btw, don't get me wrong here, there are lots of other flavors and forms of EVILNESS that are present in the non western world. West is not to be blamed every problem on the planet.

Regarding the gulag stuff those were the days of Stalin and NO!! Putin does not want to return to those days, not even near.

Problem is any Russian like Putin who is patriotic and guards the interests of his country is a despot in the western eyes.

Putin is not taking Russia anywhere to even current day China i.e. mix of communism and capitalism. Putin is out to clean up Russia from the vices like corruption, alcoholism etc.

Russians are not stupid and they know who is better for their future. Otherwise Putin would have been shown the door long time ago.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
News flash for the youngers, "Ugly American" has been a curse word since at least the late 1800's. Possibly even the 1840's. It began the very day the US of A started to project it's military and economic power on the global stage exactly as it had been taught by it's colonial masters in the previous century.
It joined the long litany of previous curse words such as "Brits", "French", "Bloody Spaniards", "Diabolical Chinese", "Red Vikings", "Brutal Moors", "Greedy Romans", etc etc etc... How far back do you want to go? What Geo-political region are you from? I guarantee that at some point it was an aggressor cursed by all others.

When I was in the mil in the early 80's, I remember sitting in a road side cafe in Rome watching a group of young people protesting the "Damn Yankees" in a park that had just reopened after being completely renovated by US enlisted volunteers from the NATO bases in the local area. The day before everyone had been falling all over each other to praise those very same "Damn Yankees" for their loving kindness.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7
Problem is any Russian like Putin who is patriotic and guards the interests of his country is a despot in the western eyes.

Problem is any Despot like Putin who is Despot and guards the interest of his silvoki while draping himself in patriotism is a despot in western eyes.

Regarding the gulag stuff those were the days of Stalin and NO!! Putin does not want to return to those days, not even near.

That's right. Back then you were sent to prison for "counterrevolutionary thought", today it's renamed to "tax fraud" or "hooliganism".

Putin is not taking Russia anywhere to even current day China i.e. mix of communism and capitalism. Putin is out to clean up Russia from the vices like corruption

corruption == people OTHER than Putin's cronies stealing

, alcoholism etc.

liberty, prosciutto, strong roubles, independent journalism, neighboring countries,

Russians are not stupid and they know who is better for their future. Otherwise Putin would have been shown the door long time ago.

Indeed, just like with the Tsars and Bolshevism.
edit on 2-12-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
We don't need surprise. We tell you like it is and if you don't like it, we'll make you like it. Take your ass back to Russia. Boycott anything this dumb # sells. This country may have internal problems but so does yours. It isn't like your country hasn't said something and changed their minds. We all do what is best for OUR country. Did you think we were going to cater to yours? hahahahahaha

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
llibya had more freedom than most americans will ever live lol, yet they think they can dictate to these people to live the american way of enslavement, even isaf allies are gettin weary of bieng alongside america these days, couldnt even get enough support to bomb syria , and if britain isnt going then america doesnt do # lol embarassing really.

every country america has "liberated" ends up in a worse state than it was when it was run by dictators, americans have funded our enemies since ww2, why should we care if their dream of an empire is fading, ill be glad when the majority trade oil for gold.

land of the "free" where the biggest population of prisoners are held captive, openly torture detainees without trial at gitmo, where if u get caught with a joint and u have no medi card u go to jail
, such liberty....much fail i could go on and on..
edit on 20-12-2014 by muckleduck because: (no reason given)

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join