It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why America is in the shape that it's in. The best slave is a slave that doesn't know he'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The best slave is a slave that doesn't know he's a slave.

Original Source from Blacklisted News.

America Today In 4 Pictures.

These say everything I think and want to say, better than I can say.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
you should have posted a photo of someone posting threads to ATS.

but we always see the flaws in others, not ourselves.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
We also should show the soup lines, unemployment lines, and the free food cheese lines and see them full.

That's America too

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LamontCranston

I saw this meme yesterday.

We are kept distracted so we don't see the shackles of slavery around our necks. We are kept hating each other because it keeps us from working together.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux

So youre saying that posting information and discussing these topics on this forum is the same as someone who will show up to a black friday event but wont take the time to do something that could actually effect his country or living situation?

I dont see that correlation..........

Did you somehow take offense to those pictures?

Honestly I feel like if anyone is offended by this, then they probably need to do some self reflection.......

I have a strong feeling that many of the people who are active in these boards are also probably vocal and active in their communities.......

Of course I could be completely wrong, but I dont feel like a majority of the people here who express their ideas and concerns just dwell in basements and only come out for hot pockets..........

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabiduria

I saw this meme yesterday.

We are kept distracted so we don't see the shackles of slavery around our necks. We are kept hating each other because it keeps us from working together.

I don't think we need any outside influence to keep us hating each other. We are perfectly capable of creating that meme all by ourselves.

ATS is a perfect example of the divisions in America. It will settle down once we get a white president again.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.npr.org...

edit on 29-11-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
And really you could post hundreds of pictures surrounding other area's of everyday life of people breaking their backs to survive and make ends meat as well, those are just a few. Even knowing your a slave though, doesn't seem to help one very much to escape the groove he/she's locked into.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I don't think we need any outside influence to keep us hating each other. We are perfectly capable of creating that meme all by ourselves.

Too bad keeping the people divided & hating anyone different from you has been a technique used since...well basically ever since someone wanted to rule over others. After you have conquered the people, keep them hating each other keeps you in power. It really wouldn't surprise me if the only reason homosexuality is a sin is to keep the people divided.

MSM is always spinning stories to make sure that we keep hating people. They keep playing those stories repeatedly so that we get more and more angry and don't want to work together to make things better.

ATS is a perfect example of the divisions in America. It will settle down once we get a white president again

Wow that's super racist. Right I forgot there were no problems at all until Obama got into power, all hell broke loose when the first African American got into the white house. *roll eyes*

Even your second link is super racist, I guess you would rather go back to the days when White people ruled over African Americans, that way they would be kept in line & not creating all this havoc in the world that you blame completely on everyone but caucasians.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Lol because that PTA pic is what really represents all PTA meetings. I'll grant you voting is down but clearly people still vote. Both of those pics can and probably are easily taken out of context.

Comparing them to commercial sales is comparing apples to oranges.

That all said, people do need be more active and to let go of apathy and I think that's been happening more and more as the years go on.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

So people choosing to stand in line to buy a gadget that they find useful or entertaining in their personal lives is bad? Yet standing in line to vote for sham politicians that have like clockwork proven to be murderers, liars, thieves, and general dictators(among other things) a good thing?

Don't understand the reasoning here...

Also to Michaelbrux...all I have to say is "EXACTLY".

edit on 29-11-2014 by OrphanApology because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Lol because that PTA pic is what really represents all PTA meetings. I'll grant you voting is down but clearly people still vote. Both of those pics can and probably are easily taken out of context.

Comparing them to commercial sales is comparing apples to oranges.

That all said, people do need be more active and to let go of apathy and I think that's been happening more and more as the years go on.

People have a right to NOT vote.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

Sure. Welcome to America, or any other nation where its citizens votes.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: michaelbrux

So youre saying that posting information and discussing these topics on this forum is the same as someone who will show up to a black friday event but wont take the time to do something that could actually effect his country or living situation?

I dont see that correlation..........

Did you somehow take offense to those pictures?

Honestly I feel like if anyone is offended by this, then they probably need to do some self reflection.......

I have a strong feeling that many of the people who are active in these boards are also probably vocal and active in their communities.......

Of course I could be completely wrong, but I dont feel like a majority of the people here who express their ideas and concerns just dwell in basements and only come out for hot pockets..........

I think calling people slaves for enjoying their life in the way they see fit is offensive. the same thing OP says of people who vote or shop for great deals on name brand electronics and fashion could be said about people who enjoy posting threads to ATS.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabiduria

This is very true, very well put and thank you for saying it.

The OPs first statement "the best slave is one who thinks he is free' is also very true. This will go into my verbal armory as a new weapon against sheepleism.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

I dont find it offensive at all ..........

Then again, im active in my community, I do my part and volunteer, I try to stay informed on whats going on in the world, and I also dont stand in line to get iphones or swarm department stores on black friday.........

So maybe thats why im not offended
edit on 11/29/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Existentially and philosophically speaking we are all slaves to something: slaves to food, slaves to drugs, slaves to sex, slaves to work, slaves to having a good time, slaves to a woman, slaves to a pretty woman, slaves to an ugly woman, slaves to our children.
Now the form of gross political slavery based on conquest outside of this philosophical matrix is indeed another matter…and that is pernicious slavery--forced work slavery of some sort. That kind of slavery should be abolished but it still thrives.

The only one who isn’t a slave in theory is God

The important thing like Buddha taught is to lessen suffering.

I mean there’s a difference between a slave that suffers and a slave that doesn’t suffer.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I will take this one step farther........After the death of Mr. King TPTB brainwashed the black culture with progressive ideals this caused many to enter self slavery. Entire generations lost out of apathy and self imposed chains.

TPTB seeing how well this worked out set out to use this across the entire US starting in the 1990s. Generation X was the last none progressive brainwashed generation. This is why you see the anti-bullying campaigns and everybody is a winner crap. This is the truth take a step back and see it. This is also why they took over all the school loans. The people handing out the money can set the agenda.
edit on 29-11-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

the same thing OP says of people who vote or shop for great deals on name brand electronics and fashion could be said about people who enjoy posting threads to ATS.

There is a difference between people who shop for great deals on name brand electronics and fashion and what happens at Black Friday sales in the U.S. Trampling over people and/or beating people is not an every day shopping occurrence. It is disgusting seeing how people act, especially the day after Thanksgiving.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Well, in the last two pics you get something in return. In the first two, you don't.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I always vote and I volunteer constantly at my child's school.

....and I still manage to carve out a few minutes to browse/post on here.

Try again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join