It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why America is in the shape that it's in. The best slave is a slave that doesn't know he'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux
you should have posted a photo of someone posting threads to ATS.

but we always see the flaws in others, not ourselves.

We see the flaws CONTROLLING the others, and ourselves, well some of us anyways.

Got nothing to do with living as we see fit, the entire FIT is presented TO US, EVERY PART OF IT.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Sabiduria
a reply to: LamontCranston

I saw this meme yesterday.

We are kept distracted so we don't see the shackles of slavery around our necks. We are kept hating each other because it keeps us from working together.

I don't think we need any outside influence to keep us hating each other. We are perfectly capable of creating that meme all by ourselves.

ATS is a perfect example of the divisions in America. It will settle down once we get a white president again.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.npr.org...

Boy do I disagree with that statement that "we are perfectly capable of creating that meme all by ourselves". Consider this...Washington falls. The media is drummed out as are people like Sharpton, Jackson and the other's who have something to gain from our in-fighting. They are gone, hopefully dead and rotting and will never return.

Now...look around. When I imagine that, I don't see anywhere near the hate I see today. These people, this government, etc. feed off keeping us fighting and scared. They ARE the problem. IMHO
edit on 11/30/2014 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Huh.. whenever I go to the polls (I like the experience of the actual polls instead of mailing it in), there is always a buzz of activity, and a lot of people there. It's easy to grab pictures and act as if this is the norm, when this is really not the case. I'm sure many PTA meetings are full, and most polls are busy. Cherry picking pictures to make America look weak and fragile? Sad...

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

praise jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Call me on my current mood if you must, but Ive known I'm supposedly a slave and that hasn't seemed to make much of a diffrence so far.
edit on 2-12-2014 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
A victim mentality isn't going to help America.

I.E. if you think the two parties are terrible (that is the condition know as "having a brain"), vote third party. If no ones running or local laws hinder third party candidates, write-in. Write "Revolution" across the thing if you want. I bet you could make at least the local news if you took the opposite route and organized a voting boycott.

Basically, anything is better than venting to the internet about powerlessness.

Some here are saying that we are slaves without knowing, while I say no man is a slave until he believes it so. The worst THEY can do is kill your body and slander your memory, the first being the fate of all humans ever and the second being something that won't be around to experience.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: eldemie
a reply to: Willtell

praise jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sh...shh...shh
don't tell people i'm Jesus...yet
its still a secret

i haven't told

i DON'T EVEN KNOW IT YET!

new topics

top topics