It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Grand Jury: No Indictment for Darren Wilson in Michael Brown Shooting

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I agree. Disarming any one and not everyone is a terrible idea.

Next?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
everyone saying where were the cops? people here and on the news..

well the crowd was chanting 'freedom freedom....the cops, we dont need em need em'

so there you go...

cops were not wanted...they stayed away and were wrong for that too.
unreal

also, there are only so many cops to go around. there was more than 1 crowd.
when it first started popping off, you know, when browns dad told the crowd to burn it down, a lot of cops were behind them guarding the station.

no matter what, they cant win

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit
I was impressed by the LEO and disappointed by some protesters. These officers are just employees doing the best they can in most cases. God bless the sticks. People in my neck of America don't even know what's going down. They have cattle to tend.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: XxNightAngelusxX

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

a reply to: XxNightAngelusxX

I'm more interested in knowing why the excessive amount of police in the area didn't stop them. Its rather interesting that they'll bully reporters but won't stand up to legitimate threats.

Maybe because Obama ordered the National Guard to stand down?

Official: Obama Ordered National Guard Stand-Down During Ferguson Riots
Missouri Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder makes stunning claim

www.infowars.com...
edit on 25-11-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Lipton

On the contrary, I see you as the pussy, tucking your child sized [SNIP] between your legs and crying out for some savior in blue to protect you, while in the same breath calling them babykillers.

I think you just summed up the progressives quite nicely. They are, in my opinion, psychothpaths.

They refuse to defend themselves physically, in any manner, and label any human that is rational enough to defend their life as nut jobs. They rely solely on Police protection from criminals crying foul if the cops are too aggressive with the person harming them or their families--and placing arbitrary limits on the context and manner in which an individual may defend their life.

Because Cops are only allowed to "maim." Look at how holy and righteous the progressives are. They know what's best for everyone.

I say eff that. If your life is in danger, shoot to kill.
edit on 25-11-2014 by LewsTherinThelamon because: autocorrect

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Could you please post a link to that?

I would be interested in reading that.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ttropia

Disarming "everyone" including LEOs would also be a bad idea.

Criminals will find ways to get weapons. If they cannot get firearms, they will improvise weapons. Heck, you can learn how to make a functional .22 pistol (it won't be pretty) on youtube.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

"because they are so use to welfare"???...please enlighten all of us with any other poignant remarks you may have, I'm sure those "few and far between" black people that do work, would be appreciative of your wisdom.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Could you please post a link to that?

I would be interested in reading that.

Sorry, I meant to include the source in previous post.
www.infowars.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LewsTherinThelamon
I was taught you only point a weapon if you plan to shoot. Only shoot if you plan to kill.
30 miles to a Walmart means 30 minutes to an officer. That gives me... That's right. 30 minutes to lock up the dog, hide the family, and turn the lights off before they get here. A threat is at my house in say... well now. Who you goanna call? Break over or Law Enforcement?

edit on 25-11-2014 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

"because they are so use to welfare"???...please enlighten all of us with any other poignant remarks you may have, I'm sure those "few and far between" black people that do work, would be appreciative of your wisdom.

I was referring to the rioters, not the hard-working black business owners of that community who are victims of the others who would loot and burn the properties without a care.

See what I mean:
Ferguson Protesters: Rebuild Our Looted Businesses; Give Us Jobs “Or It’s Gonna Be Hell to Pay”
www.thefederalistpapers.org...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
According to polls white America thinks that Wilson was justified killing Mike Brown.

Minorities think that he was not justified.

Just like on this site most think Wilson was justified.

Nothing like catering to your base.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

I'm hispanic and I think neither side is right or wrong and the evidence fails to prove either side.

But once again, race is not the issue but we keep making it one. This is an issue of ethics and character. I'm pretty sure there are whites who disagree and African Americans who agree with the court ruling.
edit on 01411k3 by Lynk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lynk3
I'm Cherokee and I think neither side is right or wrong and the evidence fails to prove either side.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

If Brown was a white boy, and Wilson a black man, under the exact same circumstances, I'd still say the shooting was justified.

I don't belong in your pigeonhole.
edit on 25-11-2014 by ScientificRailgun because: grammar r hard

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

If people can ignore the prison planet, and listen to what is said it does raise some interesting questions.

Thanks Unbreakable, I hadn't seen this yet.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lynk3

"Black lives matter" was one of the main protest slogans, to the minorities race is the issue. The majority is the side claiming it is not.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Well, when you attack a LEO and get shot, looks like the white public have it correct.....it is justified.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Give it some time if the police are not killing unarmed civilians in your area just give it some more time before they do.

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join