It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Grand Jury: No Indictment for Darren Wilson in Michael Brown Shooting

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: jhn7537
The community is full of sh*t...

If they wanted to honor Michael Brown's death, they would have respected the wishes of the parents...

These people are opportunistic. They saw a chance to earn a quick buck by looting stores, they knew the likelihood of being caught was small, so they jumped on the opportunity..

They did respect the wishes of the parents. They changed their tune when there was no indictment and they didn't get their way. They wanted Ferguson to burn.

Michael Brown's Stepfather Urged Protesters To "Burn This Bitch Down" After Grand Jury Announcement
www.thesmokinggun.com...

It wasn't the same people. The rioters came from out of town. They weren't the community protesters.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: stosh64

I wonder how it would have gone down in Ferguson, if 20 to 30 young black guys wearing camos, and legally carrying AR's

That LEGALLY thing would have been the tough part I bet.

Considering the fact that open carry in Ferguson is only legal with a valid concealed weapons permit... it would have ended with all of them in jail.

is it illegal for black people in Missouri to obtain CCP's?

A) Good luck finding 20 to 30 young black guys in the city of Ferguson who have a concealed weapons permit. Not racism, just facts. Minorities make up a very small percentage of permit holders in every state.

B) If you can find 20 to 30 young black guys in the city of Ferguson who have a concealed weapons permit, they won't be stupid enough to put themselves in the middle of that chaos... ESPECIALLY while open-carrying a rifle.

Your imaginary scenario isn't logical so don't use it to start a racial argument.

first...don't tell me what I can, or can't start, I'll say anything I damn well please on this site, as long as I stay within the boundaries laid out by the ATS terms and conditions. if you don't like it, that's tough....I'm one of just a few left on this site, that fights against the right-wing crap I see on here every day. if you can't handle the few dissenting voices THAT ARE left, I suggest you find yourself some nice cozy KKK website, and post your brains out.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: XxNightAngelusxX

With lacking evidence, *they* must have known it would wind up like this. The chaos last night was ridiculous. I honestly fear for our species if we resort to shooting random people and lighting random buildings on fire When a single cop acts out of line.

So, please enlighten me as to how the 'cop acts out of line'. Was because he assaulted another LEO and tried to grab his gun? Or how the cop assaulted a store owner and stole cigars?

Uh... Because he shot an unarmed man?

There's speculation about weather or not he was charging the cop, but from what I understand, he WAS unarmed. I don't know if it was racially motivated or not, and I don't care. I'm not going to act like I know all the details, but to imply he didn't act out of line at all...? Come on.

You already said what you needed to say with "I'm not going to act like I know all the details."

A group of people who DID have all the details have decided that everything you're trying to claim is 100% false and the shooting was justified.

It's incredibly ironic that you're admitting you don't have all the details but you're disagreeing with the people who did.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I hope Mr. Wilson is able to go forward with his new bride and get past this whole thing and find peace for himself. Even if justified, it must be terrible to live with the thought that you had to take another person's life. I have a feeling the Brown's attorney will continue this, however, in a civil court.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: XxNightAngelusxX

Then why did the community not stop these rioters? Why did they not act to protect their own businesses? Are you to tell me that every single person that broke into that conbini and made out with liquor and other things we all from out of town? That all the fires were set by people from out of town? That all the cars and businesses were vandilized by out-of-towners?

To tell yourself that "It wasn't them, it was bad people from somewhere else" is disingenuous.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman
a reply to: Answer

But.........................it was an unarmed black male......don't you see the issue????

An unarmed child was recently shot for holding up a toy gun to a cop. He wasn't black, and almost no ones heard of it. Same as the guy shot to death in Walmart for holding a bb gun. These things don't get any hype or attention unless "omg its racist!"

Don't YOU see the issue?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

With lacking evidence, *they* must have known it would wind up like this. The chaos last night was ridiculous. I honestly fear for our species if we resort to shooting random people and lighting random buildings on fire When a single cop acts out of line.

So, please enlighten me as to how the 'cop acts out of line'. Was because he assaulted another LEO and tried to grab his gun? Or how the cop assaulted a store owner and stole cigars?

Uh... Because he shot an unarmed man?

There's speculation about weather or not he was charging the cop, but from what I understand, he WAS unarmed. I don't know if it was racially motivated or not, and I don't care. I'm not going to act like I know all the details, but to imply he didn't act out of line at all...? Come on.

I don't care that he's off scottfree. It doesn't matter at all compared to the impact of the media and the riots going on.

I think the guy shot in Walmart for holding a bb gun is more riot worthy, not that I'm endorsing riots... But wait, I forgot. If the incident isn't painted up as racist, it doesn't matter.

Man Shot In Walmart For Holding Bb Gun

The LEO should have known he was unarmed since Brown was trying to arm himself with Wilson's gun. Wilson should have tried to reason with him as the 6' 4" 300 lb. gentle giant was bumrushing him.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

It's fine to disagree someone, but accusing them of being sympathetic to the KKK is taking it too far. Tone down your fiery rhetoric there preacher.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

I wonder how it would have gone down in Ferguson, if 20 to 30 young black guys wearing camos, and legally carrying AR's

That LEGALLY thing would have been the tough part I bet.

Considering the fact that open carry in Ferguson is only legal with a valid concealed weapons permit... it would have ended with all of them in jail.

is it illegal for black people in Missouri to obtain CCP's?

A) Good luck finding 20 to 30 young black guys in the city of Ferguson who have a concealed weapons permit. Not racism, just facts. Minorities make up a very small percentage of permit holders in every state.

B) If you can find 20 to 30 young black guys in the city of Ferguson who have a concealed weapons permit, they won't be stupid enough to put themselves in the middle of that chaos... ESPECIALLY while open-carrying a rifle.

Your imaginary scenario isn't logical so don't use it to start a racial argument.

first...don't tell me what I can, or can't start, I'll say anything I damn well please on this site, as long as I stay within the boundaries laid out by the ATS terms and conditions. if you don't like it, that's tough....I'm one of just a few left on this site, that fights against the right-wing crap I see on here every day. if you can't handle the few dissenting voices THAT ARE left, I suggest you find yourself some nice cozy KKK website, and post your brains out.

Thank you for making it clear that you lack the necessary maturity level to engage in a logical debate.

There are two intellectually-honest methods of debate:
1) Questioning the opponent's facts.
2) Questioning the opponent's logic.

There are two things that I'm not: racist or right-wing. I pointed out how illogical your scenario is and you responded, not by countering my logic with something factual or meaningful, but by playing the victim and making grand assumptions about me personally. You're not doing yourself any favors... which is why I stated that you shouldn't use your scenario to start a racial argument because you'll lose. I was correct.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Sorry, I wasn't aware that you had all the details that the rest of us are lacking. You must have been there and witnessed it.. How else could you know?

Perhaps you just don't understand what evidence is?

Weather or not he's guilty was nowhere NEAR my point. And frankly, I don't care if he was or not. His life is ruined one way or another, and there are fires and gunshots engulfing that town. That, in my book, is more important.

I have a sneaking suspicion that if it were some other thug that got shot, Brown would be looting and setting buildings on fire as we speak.
edit on 25-11-2014 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

This is about Brown, attacking a LEO and being shot for attacking said LEO.

Not about a child with a toy gun.

Or anything else.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

originally posted by: deadeyedick

there is a clear picture here but youu have to breathe to see it.

There is a clear picture but you're apparently not willing to see it.

How is it that if the grand jury decided to indict Officer Wilson, they were doing the right thing but because they didn't, there was some sort of conspiracy to manipulate their opinions?

The justice system is only working when it gives the answer you want to hear, is that it? Luckily, public opinion spurred on by the blood-sucking media is not what determines a person's guilt or innocence in this country.

you ignore the fact that after the jury threw aside all contridicting accounts they were left with two versions of the kill shot. that is reasonable doubt and why we have the process and laws in place. for me that is the bottom line and now we will never get clairity on that. the statment by the county was worded precisley to lead you to not question my first statment.

the answer is quite simple. an indictment is not a conviction. there was reasonable doubt and all could have been cleared up through the justice system.

Clearly there wasn't reasonable doubt. The only reasonable doubt has been drummed up by the media and you bought right into it.

The justice system worked the way it's supposed to work.

you ignore the fact that after the jury threw aside all contridicting accounts they were left with two versions of the kill shot. that is reasonable doubt and why we have the process and laws in place. for me that is the bottom line and now we will never get clairity on that. the statment by the county was worded precisley to lead you to not question my first statment.

edit on 25-11-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Everybody's a victim in today's world. I don't know why I bother anymore. Maybe it's because hope in myself allows me to still believe there's hope in others. There can not be balance in the world. We have seen what opposing light and dark forces create. We need either full light or full dark. Ferguson riots were a hint at what full dark is like, I hope we choose the alternative.

link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

The community is full of sh*t...

If they wanted to honor Michael Brown's death, they would have respected the wishes of the parents...

These people are opportunistic. They saw a chance to earn a quick buck by looting stores, they knew the likelihood of being caught was small, so they jumped on the opportunity..

They did respect the wishes of the parents. They changed their tune when there was no indictment and they didn't get their way. They wanted Ferguson to burn.

Michael Brown's Stepfather Urged Protesters To "Burn This Bitch Down" After Grand Jury Announcement

www.thesmokinggun.com...

It wasn't the same people. The rioters came from out of town. They weren't the community protesters.

Boy, those community protesters were really trying to stop those out of town burning and looting rioters. Isn't Michael Browns step father part of that community? He's the one who told them to burn it. It's illegal to yell fire in a movie theater, but not inciting a riot, I guess.

link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

Then why did the community not stop these rioters? Why did they not act to protect their own businesses? Are you to tell me that every single person that broke into that conbini and made out with liquor and other things we all from out of town? That all the fires were set by people from out of town? That all the cars and businesses were vandilized by out-of-towners?

To tell yourself that "It wasn't them, it was bad people from somewhere else" is disingenuous.

Once again, I will play the psychology card. Despite that the alternative media reporters noted that the rioters were coming from other locations.

Why in Gods name would the community burn down stores and buildings that BELONGED to them? Businesses that they use, or that they own? Why didn't the community stop them? Did you SEE the havoc they caused? I'd be scared for my life too.

I'm more interested in knowing why the excessive amount of police in the area didn't stop them. Its rather interesting that they'll bully reporters but won't stand up to legitimate threats.

edit on Xx23610130PM111 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
www.msn.com...=15

Help me out here... How do air bags deploy on a vandalized vehicle? I thought it required force to break the force of magnets from a ball in a cylinder to contact a switch to deploy. This looks like a wreck or a staged photo.

PIC 15

I am new here... sorry.

I guess a 250 lb football player sized persons came at it full force.

edit on 25-11-2014 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2014 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

they just want the police to stop shooting and killing unarmed black people...that would be a start.

Amazing how a simple phrase can be so misleading.

People who engage in violent behavior and show a willingness to hurt, maim, or kill people will not be tolerated. Armed, unarmed, white, black, brown, male, female... it doesn't matter.

If you attack a police officer and go for his sidearm, you will be justifiably shot. Once you've proven that you're willing to go for his sidearm and you continue to attack, you will be justifiably shot some more. This whole case really boils down to that.

ok, I'll give you that, if that is what happened...why do I say that?....because with the grand jury, they only get the officers statement...there is no cross exam by another lawyer. also, the prosecutor came out and said that the grand jury RECIEVED ALL EVIDENCE AVIALABLE...really?...nothing else could have been possibly found by an independent investigator, and/or, if there was an advocate (lawyer representing brown) in court?.......with no trial, brown is guilty of his own murder, and you are right.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman

This is about Brown, attacking a LEO and being shot for attacking said LEO.

Not about a child with a toy gun.

Or anything else.

You just keep telling yourself that.

You really need to get your priorities straight.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Priorities. You mean like not attacking LEO??? Burning down my City? or rioting and looting in the name of injustice???

Please let me know which I should be focused on.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

edit on 11/25/2014 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join