It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darren Wilson may be part of the Ku Klux Klan

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:
SM2

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

What political issue? A thug attacked a cop, cop responded. There should not be any political or social issues. It should be seen for what it was. A thug being a thug, a cop doing his job. Brown caused the scenario to unfold as it did, had he been following the law and conducting himself as a decent, contributing member of society, he would have never been in the situation he was in to begin with.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SM2

So, it seems the british police are no better trained in anything. So instead of claiming superiority, maybe you should do some reading and fact checking, there are plenty of cops shooting unarmed people in that list, one was shot in the back of the head 7 times for as it turns out, nothing. they admitted the mistake and issued an apology...alot of good a sorry does when you are dead. So, who looks like a fool?

As stated most of those shootings involved actually weapons or fake weapons are police officer would not be able tell the difference.

A few like Jean Charles de Menezes and James Brady were either tragic mistakes or out right overuse of force. But if you notice they number less than a dozen spread out over 2 decades!

USA seems to get that number every 6 months!

No matter what country you will get a few bad cops and a few cock ups. But the USA seems to have far far far far worse of a problem and they seem to happen with regularity.

Even though the US population is 5 times bigger it still dosnt account for the fact that you get more police F up and cases of police brutality a year than we get over two decades!

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SM2

What political issue? A thug attacked a cop, cop responded. There should not be any political or social issues. It should be seen for what it was. A thug being a thug, a cop doing his job. Brown caused the scenario to unfold as it did, had he been following the law and conducting himself as a decent, contributing member of society, he would have never been in the situation he was in to begin with.

Fine enjoy your police state were the police act as judge jury and executioner with limited training or accountability.

Sure the UK has some bad cops and screw happen but they are dam lot rarer than in the USA.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: UnBreakable

Somethings no they dont work.

But did Darren Wilson try?

Is a SOP in place that specify there appropriate use?

Well, if Wilson's story is true, and I don't know all the facts that the grand jury does, if Brown tried to take his gun as reported, and Wilson had to make a split decision, that weapon was already in play. Wilson probably didn't have time to reholster his gun and decide to use the taser instead. (Sorry, a little sarcasm there) Now if Brown had gone for his taser and Wilson then pulled out his gun instead and shot him, it would be a whole new ballgame.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

If Darren Wilson had a partner with him that partner could have been there to grab brown and pin him to the floor is the Taser had no worked or just down it anyway.

I have seen a few take downs like this, some drunk of drugged thug for a police officer and there partner tackles them to the ground.

Im not going to blame Darren Wilson for being in such a tense situation. The question is why was he put in it ? And was there a better way for police departments in the US to handle such situations? And should be develop better training and SOP's?

Rather than rioting and asking for the officers blood. Or cheering over a dead kid cause a cop shot a bad guy derp derp derp USA! I think things should be looked at for improvement.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Lets not play the what ifs game here... If Brown didn't strong arm that clerk beforehand, maybe he wouldn't have felt the need to attack the officer out of his own guilt.... See we can do this all day.... Oh and maybe if he wasn't walking in the middle of the road too....

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

If Darren Wilson had a partner with him that partner could have been there to grab brown and pin him to the floor is the Taser had no worked or just down it anyway.

I have seen a few take downs like this, some drunk of drugged thug for a police officer and there partner tackles them to the ground.

Im not going to blame Darren Wilson for being in such a tense situation. The question is why was he put in it ? And was there a better way for police departments in the US to handle such situations? And should be develop better training and SOP's?

Rather than rioting and asking for the officers blood. Or cheering over a dead kid cause a cop shot a bad guy derp derp derp USA! I think things should be looked at for improvement.

IF Brown hadn't stolen the cigars and assaulted the clerk, and the report of that went over the police radio, and Brown and Johnson hadn't been jaywalking which drew attention to themselves with the clothes they were wearing which matched the description of the perps, and Wilson wouldn't be in that area after offering to assist other LEO's in looking for those matching the desription, then this whole thing would've been avoided. I'm aware that was a long run-on sentence. These were events Brown set in motion.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

a reply to: miss_sky

I think your both missing the point.

I have stated what happened has happened.

BUT

So learn from what happened so In future events are handled better.

American cops do have a issue withing using there guns first too readily.

So maybe in future better training, better recruiting standards and better SOP may be in order?

Please don't tell American cops don't have a general problem with over use of force and poor recruiting standards?

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The name ku klux klan reminds me of a group of chickens. I do not say that to poke fun but it is right there in the name. Did anyone catch the cock majic on south park last nite? They say art imatates life and that show has done much so far.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I don't think anyone here is saying that a lot of cops aren't aggressive, we could pretty much agree about the corruption and the excessive forces they use... This is not one of those cases for that kind of statement to be made though.. The force was justified given the circumstances.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'm done with this thread. You people can support your police state all you want. I'll be there to fight it when the time comes. I don't want fascist police patrolling our streets and indiscriminately acting as judge, jury and executioner. I agree with most of you that Michael Brown was a thug and piece of s###. But Darren Wilson is no different.

Deuces.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Brown attacked a LEO. He was shot as he attacked the LEO. End of story.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

a reply to: miss_sky

American cops do have a issue withing using their guns first too readily.

American thugs do have a issue with using their guns first too readily.

Fixed

edit on 20-11-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think this is nothing more than a smear job of Darren Wilson using

Frank Ancona, Imperial Wizard of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan,

as evidence.
Ridiculous. How is Darren Wilson responsible for anything Frank Ancona decides to support and how does this prove Wilson is in the KKK?

about the author

Valerie Beaumont
Valerie is a lifelong progressive activist, a mother, and a strong supporter of civil rights. She currently lives in Bloomington, Indiana with her son, her cats, and three well-fed goldfish.

read the comments to get an idea of their demo

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

We do not know that.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Physical evidence shows that at least happened.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

Physical evidence shows Browns hand was shot inside the vehicle.
How anyone gets a 'why' out of that is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Im sorry and im not trying to sound like an a## but UK cops wouldn't last a month in our gang cultured streets.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

True or not, there is surely a history of these two factions merging or crossing over with membership or affiliation, especially in the South or places where you might not find a single officer that is black, so again true or not, this would not be shocking...unfortunately for some there is a 3rd rail that also can crossover and that is with certain secret societies that in some cases will not allow a black or minority join their so called brotherhoods, but must instead enjoy their own....I could go and find newspaper clippings, stories and investigation of years past where these very associations exist and many would never be revealed...
To the non-believers with their heads in the sand, yes this is not a far fetched fiction, good ol boys club in full effect in many places and their ties run deep in many instances, people still refuse to see it, or realize it unfortunately...what this does is create more layers of secrecy and chances that certain truths will never be revealed especially if a member of the police belongs to these organizations, on top of the so called Blue Wall of silence, the code that many officers already follow, some forget that the police itself has certain codes that many would call unethical when it comes to defending a fellow officer in court or other matters....the Us and the them...
edit on 20-11-2014 by phinubian because: addding info

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Darren Wilson may have had ties to the KKK. To be fair and balanced, Michael Brown and his father may have had ties to the Black Panthers.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join