It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darren Wilson may be part of the Ku Klux Klan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Just who would get the bright idea to throw gasoline on a smoldering fire AnonDymHouSly?
I won't spell it out for fear of reprisal.
I work at a hotel after all.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I'm sure there are more than a few St. Louis and St. Louis county residents that would like to know if Wilson is KKK.There have been rumors of KKK in many of the police departments around here.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Doubting that it's true.
People are just trying to stir up more trouble.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

Your forgetting the part where Brown was fleeing.

Brown was killed a distance from Wilson and then turned around....why would someone flee and then turn around to attack?

The only answer would be that Brown turned around to give up...but was still shot.

link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
It truly is funny watching everyone...say "wait for the facts", "Innocent until proven guilty"..etc.

It is from the same people defending Wilson, who are in the next breath...convicting Brown and making statements such attacking, trying to take the gun, drugged up and whatever else they can come up with without actually knowing what happened.

So it is OK to not convict Wilson until all the facts are in but it is also OK to condemn Brown without all of the facts.

Good job....your racism doesn't show at all..

I still personally think they were both in the wrong. Theft doesn't equal death, but a cop asking questions doesn't equal a physical altercation. Doesn't matter how the outcome of this case is. There will still be people outraged and rioting. And guess what? It's all part of the plan. And the majority of American Citizens are falling into it.

link   
a reply to: Lyxdeslic

Many folks have been convinced that KKK is alive and well and working in positions of power in the Greater St. Louis area. Being a resident of St. Louis and seeing what I have seen, I would expect it to be true.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

Many folks have been convinced that KKK is alive and well and working in positions of power in the Greater St. Louis area. Being a resident of St. Louis and seeing what I have seen, I would expect it to be true.

I'm not saying that it's not alive and well, because I know it is.
However, it seems like quite the setup if someone is now trying to spread the rumor that the cop is a member of the KKK. I mean, half of what's been reported or been said as a rumor, on both sidea, hasn't been true. People like stirring trouble in cases like this. And until there's actual proof, it's best to take it with a grain of salt.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

The only answer would be that Brown turned around to give up...but was still shot.

i dont know why and the fact is neither do you.

the answer above is not the only answer. it is one possible answer though

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

The folks up in Ferguson and the surrounding towns North of St. Louis know that many of the cops that they deal with are racist.

What better time than now to capture then release information that would further the cause for more transparency and a lot of reform of our police departments.

If it is found that Wilson was part of the KKK, it would also lead to the gutting of what I think is a very corrupt D.A's office.

St. Louis and the county is hoping for positive change.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

The folks up in Ferguson and the surrounding towns North of St. Louis know that many of the cops that they deal with are racist.

What better time than now to capture then release information that would further the cause for more transparency and a lot of reform of our police departments.

If it is found that Wilson was part of the KKK, it would also lead to the gutting of what I think is a very corrupt D.A's office.

St. Louis and the county is hoping for positive change.

Close to everyone in Ferguson is racist. St. Louis is still one of the most racially divided areas in the U.S., and that is a two way street. The problems there stem far beyond this case. It's the deep rooted racism on both ends of the spectrum. If it is found that he is part of the KKK, so be it, and I do hope things change within the police department. However knowing that there are extensive back round checks done when you work for anything police related (whether your just an officer or you're a social worker in a prison) I find it hard to believe that the guy made it through his check without his membership being called out. Or someone at least finding out somehow. Why is it coming out at this convenient time? I'm just saying until there's actual proof, I wouldn't go up in arms about it.

I'm not defending either person, let me make that clear. At this point I'm so sick of this case and the lies being strung about to keep people rioting... And because there have been a lot of lies strung around I'm being very careful of what I believe in regards to it.
edit on 19-11-2014 by Lyxdeslic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

ok...lets be fair then shall we

how many of the citizens that the cops deal with every day are racist?...

just take a guess.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
That would heat things up.

They are a powerful group and dug in deep in this country.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
For everyone that believes that brown the shooting was not justified i have found a way to end the debate. Next time you come across a cop in a car just poke half your body into the cruiser and then get back to us and let us know how things went.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
For everyone that believes that brown the shooting was not justified i have found a way to end the debate. Next time you come across a cop in a car just poke half your body into the cruiser and then get back to us and let us know how things went.

It wasn't justified. But neither were Browns actions. People act worse and get less. White and black, equally. Neither persons action were justified, though.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

They'll announce it Friday the 21st to divert the sheeple's attention when Obama uses Executve Action to grant amnesty to the illegals.

Nah. It makes much more sense to slaughter a bunch of rioting protesters first. Then the rest of us will be too scared to do anything when he gives the illegals amnesty.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Your the coward for assuming he was not defending himself from a 300 pound guy. You don't know so your statement is no better than Eric Holder or Obama. I find it real funny that this BS news comes out now to incite more violence. WAY TO GO!!!! If a 300 pound man has you pinned in a car and beating on you there is nothing you can do to get him off you, the inside of the vehicle will prevent that unless you get to gouge his eyes or choke him out. I would have shot him if he did that to me!

Do you work for Obama???

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: UnBreakable

They'll announce it Friday the 21st to divert the sheeple's attention when Obama uses Executve Action to grant amnesty to the illegals.

Nah. It makes much more sense to slaughter a bunch of rioting protesters first. Then the rest of us will be too scared to do anything when he gives the illegals amnesty.

If he does I hope millions rush the white house and take it back. To hell with this guy cause he is no president of the U.S.A, that is for dam sure. He would be breaking the law and Congress should be able to reverse his order in minutes. Threaten anyone who might enforce this Amnesty BS,.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

I call em like I see them.

Any person who would shoot an unarmed person is a coward. He was feet's away from him when he finished shooting..that is a coward.

If you believe that is justified..then you fall under that category.

A cop of all people should be trained to defeat a person bigger or smaller. Anyone can take out a bigger person than them...use their size against them...not hard at all. If children can do it...I am sure a full grown man can. Hell elderly people have been known to ward off attackers even armed ones..so don't give me the size BS.

Using size is a cowards way of dealing with things....oh my he is much bigger and I am scared...eee..

edit on 19-11-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

Your the coward for assuming he was not defending himself from a 300 pound guy.

Like I said earlier, if he can't to his job without killing unarmed teens he should find another job or train more and stop being such a craven. LEOs have LTL weapons for a reason, use them.

Do you work for Obama???

Nice political baiting btw...

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

Your the coward for assuming he was not defending himself from a 300 pound guy.

Like I said earlier, if he can't to his job without killing unarmed teens he should find another job or train more and stop being such a craven. LEOs have LTL weapons for a reason, use them.

Do you work for Obama???

Nice political baiting btw...

WOW!!!! So, you have first hand experience int his realm. You know, being attacked while performing a job in LE.

The amount of armchair quarterbacks in this is pretty astonishing.

I bet you know military tactics also, since you have played some First Person Army games.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join