It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted Terrorist Known as the "20th Hijacker" Has a Stunning Claim About the 9/11 Attacks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Maybe the Saudis paid for it and supplied the hijackers but ultimately it was Americans that diddled around instead of scrambling interceptors, gave NORAD faulty information or orders not to shoot down incoming craft at the Pentagon.
I seem to recall the lead hijacker going to some rich Saudi's place in Florida which was abandoned not long after 9/11, the Bush administration allowing the Saudis to fly out of the country unquestioned by the FBI and a few other connections in places like San Diego.

The Saudis set up Al Qaeda to get the extremists OUT of Saudi Arabia and fighting anyone other than the ruling family. 9/11 was the pretext for invading Iraq who was a major competitor in oil production and the removal of Saddam who they thought a danger to themselves. It allowed the US to stage massive military assets nearby for their protection. All in all 9/11 worked out wonderfully for SA, oil prices stayed high, their enemies and competition neutralized and all they had to do was throw some money around.

To think that family was just a bunch of camel herders 100 years ago.

Eta: I wouldn't put it past the Western powers to invade Saudi Arabia if they felt they needed to secure their oilfields. If this info gets and hits the mainstream be watching for more pretext to invade to follow shortly after.

Very astute observation. You lay out a scenario that at least I could clearly follow. A country doesn't think days ahead but rather decades if not centuries. An ignorant bunch of Saudi royalty with a bunch of money only needs one more nudge from a guy with a bigger wallet to carry out anything the imagination could come up with.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Considering all the hijackers were Saudi citizens except for one, I always felt there was a connection. Why would you recruit only Saudi citizens for a terrorist strike, unless the planning and financing came from the same country of origin?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

You talking about Agent Shillington ?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Considering all the hijackers were Saudi citizens except for one, I always felt there was a connection. Why would you recruit only Saudi citizens for a terrorist strike, unless the planning and financing came from the same country of origin?

This is what I'm talking about by fiction needing to make sense. What we are seeing here is called conformation bias. Even though the supposition WeRpeons makes (All of the hijackers were Saudi except for one) is false, the "feeling" that there is a connection is reaffirmed.

Facts don't mean anything when it feels right.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
9/11 will be written in the history books as the catalyst that brought world war three. I feel it in my bones.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Well it would go hand in hand with the redacted chapter's supposed information regarding financial support from Saudi Arabia... which would at this moment in time be horrid for the Sauds if Islamic State decides to actually attack them (they are currently just content to rattle their sabres at them) and the western world decides not to help defend Saudi Arabia.

Edit to add: Sorry, the redacted chapter from the official report on the attacks.
edit on 17-11-2014 by auroraaus because: forgot to clarify.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

Yes Agent Shillington.....anything you say Agent Shillington.

What flavor Kool Aid you drinking today?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

You have seen what we do to our allies who used up their purpose right?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin

Yes Agent Shillington.....anything you say Agent Shillington.

What flavor Kool Aid you drinking today?

Isn't the "Kool-Aid" analogy for people espousing beliefs? I don't understand how it pertains.

You might want to read up on what that actually means.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 17-11-2014 by AgentShillington because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Turki is a interesting character, he often crops up and the Saudi behind who funded 9/11.

I personally am unsure on him, he had several meetings with Bin Laden during the Soviet Jihad, but he has since called Al-Qa'ida a "evil clut" and been highly critical of the group.

He is interesting, that's for sure. He's also the most vocal of the bunch. While I clearly take nothing this man says at face value, he might have just enough knowledge to send us back into the fire. Saudi involvement? Maybe. US involvement? That answer is why I'm also paying close attention to this one. If they grant him an open hearing, the US will do everything in their power to control what comes out of his mouth and discredit him in anyway. Like they have been.

A defense psychologist concluded he was a paranoid schizophrenic who suffered from delusions, but yet they were training him to fly a plane into the whitehouse...so they say. Doesn't add up. The fact that he's made it this far and that mainstream is not running this makes me wonder. They don't even want to grant him access to an attorney. Somebody is afraid.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

I think you misunderstood my meaning?

I'm saying that the 20th hijackers testimony might well help push the move to open the redacted chapter of the 9/11 report which purportedly gives evidence of Saudi involvement in the finances of the attack. If that information is finally released the USA and her allies may decide to not intervene in any future conflict between IS and Saudi Arabia. Let the IS lay waste and then after Saudi Arabia has fallen - perhaps then go in to pick at the carcass, destroy IS there and regain control of that sweet sweet desert oil.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Dude, you make way to many blanket statements and claim to know how way to many of us think and feel.

Speak for yourself and focus your thoughts on the individuals you have problems with, not an entire mindset that you keep trying to force on everybody. Relax a little...

Please?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

From reading your comments, I am under the impression your espoused beliefs lay in the governments supposed facts.

I bow out of this argument, for the US Government have never lied to its people.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Dude, you make way to many blanket statements and claim to know how way to many of us think and feel.

Speak for yourself and focus your thoughts on the individuals you have problems with, not an entire mindset that you keep trying to force on everybody. Relax a little...

Please?

You are kidding, right?

You continue to make me the target of your posts instead of making the merit of what I am saying the fodder for your rebuttal. If you aren't interested in reading what I have to say, don't read what I have to say.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Sounds about right. It's good that everyone has an opinion. One day it'll all come out but know one thing. I did not have anything to do with it. Maybe that was the plan all along. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Sounds like what we've always been about.

I do let compassion cloud my judgement at times but rethink thing through a little more with the help of everyone who posts. I just wish the world would get along and evolve into something better than warmongers. I guess it really is the nature of the beast.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
AgentShillington, well, if you don't care about 9/11, f*** off and leave this thread for people who care. Don't derail a thread about new information with your apathetic BS.

That said,

What Zacarias Moussaoui is saying is not news. Bob Graham has been saying this for years. The congressmen who are pushing H. Res. 428 are also implying that a US ally was directly involved in the funding of 9/11. If this is proved, it blows out the water the whole argument that the US is going after the people who "state-sponsored" terrorism. It's a pretty big deal, if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeoneWatching

I wouldn't let him get your goat. People on the internet like to rile others up even if they do agree with what is said. I know 9/11 isn't the bull# story they force fed us on the main stream media or the crap coming out of a press room in the white house. It will come out one day. My father always told me that you pay for what you do in this life. People need to pay. It's a constant.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I actually missed this post....

So if we ignore it, and it was an inside job, and the US government was actually entirely a co-conspirator with Saudi and Israel....

what then?

It cannot be ignored. The real criminals are still out there and in control.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin

I actually missed this post....

So if we ignore it, and it was an inside job, and the US government was actually entirely a co-conspirator with Saudi and Israel....

what then?

It cannot be ignored. The real criminals are still out there and in control.

Yes, what then? If this happened, and it was an inside job, what is more important, bringing to light the conspiracy, and watching as maybe.. a dozen or so people go to jail or be executed.. or removing the culture of fear that the 9/11, War on Terror, Patriot Act, NDAA, NSA Spying, and a plethora of other policies continue to wage on our people?

Now supposing that 9/11 wasn't an inside job. Which is more important? Fighting phantoms? Trying to make sense of the senseless? Listening to the testimony of someone who was trying to terrorize us in the first place? Or is it still getting rid of the culture of fear?

I think it's clear, and maybe Im wrong, that removing the culture of fear that the 9/11 reverence props up is fundamentally important to our future as a free society.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington

originally posted by: eisegesis

Please?

You are kidding, right?

You continue to make me the target of your posts instead of making the merit of what I am saying the fodder for your rebuttal. If you aren't interested in reading what I have to say, don't read what I have to say.

Don't flatter yourself. I'm just noticing a trend. Anyone can wait until someone says something silly so you can justify your point. According to you we are all nuts for even discussing this and we need to focus on more current events. I guess you've never heard the term "POST 9/11". You know...the world we're living in now. 9/11 was the hit that brought America to it's knees. After ISIS does their thing, we'll be on our stomachs.

Have you had enough time to formulate an opinion about the OP yet? For someone who "doesn't care" about 9/11, you sure have a lot to say.
edit on 17-11-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join