It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted Terrorist Known as the "20th Hijacker" Has a Stunning Claim About the 9/11 Attacks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This is from the Daily Mail so take it for what it is. The only other source is The Blaze at the moment. Over time I have learned to keep my mouth shut about this topic, but that's never meant that my eyes and ears stopped looking and listening for relevant information. Some bullet points from the source:

- Zacarias Moussaoui, filed court documents claiming Saudis funded 9/11

- He said an unnamed prince paid for him and 19 hijackers to learn to fly

- Government lawyers interviewed him and said he had 'relevant' material

- Saudi government has flatly denied all involvement in 9/11

- Experts cast doubt on Moussaoui's credibility, as he is erratic in court

The incredible claims were made in documents filed to a federal court in Oklahoma, in which Moussaoui says a prince 'was assisting me in my Islamic terrorist activities... and was doing so knowingly for Osama bin Laden'.

He went on to say that bin Laden provided assistance from Saudi leaders in planning the attacks and that he was involved in a plot to shoot down Air Force One with Bill Clinton on board.

Lawyers for the Federal government have taken him seriously enough to interview him over the claims at the maximum security Colorado prison where he is serving a life sentence without parole. They say he had 'relevant' material to contribute.

While many of us have been left scratching our heads, the Saudi connection seems like beating a horse that is very much alive and well. Forgive my ignorance on certain details regarding all the conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11 as there are many more people who have dedicated their lives to uncovering something that may or may not really be there.

“I am ready to testify about all the above and more in your court in an Open Hearing that I request,” Moussaoui said in a handwritten court document dated October 23.

What do you think, can he be trusted? Probably not. Should we let him speak? Absolutely, I'm all ears. Just make sure they swear him in with the Qu'ran.

Source

edit on 17-11-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Are we still talking about 9/11?

Are we still caring what a guy convicted of 9/11 is saying?

Looks like the terrorists won.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Too bad it will never get main stream cause his claims if true could change many views.

+48 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington
Are we still talking about 9/11?

Are we still caring what a guy convicted of 9/11 is saying?

Looks like the terrorists won.

Thanks for your input. Worst approach to a subject I have ever seen. This does not dismiss the already convicted hijackers, it just adds another layer of meat to the lasagna. Do you believe the official story? And if you do, can you admit there are things we still don't know?

Let me guess, Hitler won the lotto and never asked for a dime in funding. People with $$$ can afford to change the course of history.

+37 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

Id say so. They got the Patriot act,NDAA,the surveillance state, their multiple wars, the afgan poppie fields, the milliterization of their private army (police)

And much much more

All around I'd say it was a big coup for the terrorists
edit on pm1120143006America/ChicagoMon, 17 Nov 2014 18:06:39 -0600_11u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
OP I really like your "swear on a Koran " lol imo yea sure SA was involved . They were not the only ones but yea ,sure , why not ? The 911 thing is so big with so much crap to sift through that unless you are retired and go through all of it you will remain unsure . There are two dot's to connect . One in the beginning and one at the end . SA is a dot in a line that fits so nicely .Until the time comes when they are no longer a pawn in this grand scheme of things ,they are in there like dirt .

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Imprisoned terrorist Zacarias Moussaoui wants to testify in Oklahoma City federal court

In this article, he actually gives the name of the prince. That mans name is Turki Al Faisal Al Saud.

In his pleading, Moussaoui claims a Saudi prince, Turki Al Faisal Al Saud, met with him in Norman and assisted him in his Islamic terrorist activities. The prince in the past has condemned the 9/11 attacks, saying he “had devoted all of my working life to combating such crimes.”

Born February 15, 1945. He currently is a member of the House of Saud and the Saudi Arabia royal family. He is also one of the founders of the King Faisal Foundation and within the foundation, the chairman for Research and Islamic Studies.

Here's the good part...

From 1977 to 2001, Prince Turki was the director general of Al Mukhabarat Al A'amah, Saudi Arabia's intelligence agency. Go figure...

Even more alluring is the fact that he resigned from Director General of the Saudi intelligence agency on September 1, 2001 only ten days before the attacks on 9/11.

After Prince Turki quit, he then served as ambassador to the Court of St. James (based in the UK), and IRONICALLY, the United States.

More from Zacarias Moussaoui about a possible plan to assassinate the Clintons...

He claims he spoke to a Secret Service agent twice this year about the plot by al-Qaida to shoot down Air Force One and to assassinate “Bill and/or Hillary Clinton.” The four-page pleading gives no time frame for those assertions.

He claims the plot against Air Force One involved a top employee of the Saudi Embassy. He claims the assassination attempt against the Clintons was to have been in England at Cambridge.

edit on 17-11-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
To be honest, this is the only 9/11 conspiracy theory that I kind of subscribe to these days.

I mean, since the 1993 WTC bombing, Al Qaeda was attempting to get nukes or fissile material as a deterrent to keep the West OUT of the region. And then 9/11 was supposed to draw the West INTO the region? From a geopolitical standpoint, it was not likely to be Al Qaeda, especially since they only, kinda, eventually claimed responisbility - not the Modus Operandi of an organisation keen on being blamed for the attacks.

Difficult to tell how the Saudis benefit though. I guess eliminating nearby oil competition? I guess we'll probably never know until (if) those redacted 9/11 pages regarding Saudi Arabia are ever released.

But to be honest, does Moussaoui get access to media? Is there a chance that this comes out simply because he heard it on the news?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Thanks for your input. Worst approach to a subject I have ever seen. This does not dismiss the already convicted hijackers, it just adds another layer of meat to the lasagna. Do you believe the official story? And if you do, can you admit there are things we still don't know?

Let me guess, Hitler won the lotto and never asked for a dime in funding. People with $$$ can afford to change the course of history.

I don't -care- about the official story.

I don't -care- about 9/11.

Inside job. Outside job. Holograms. No one died. Everyone died. No attackers. Osama. Obama. Bush. Oil. Gold. Jews. Steel. Missiles.

It's a joke.

A few thousand people died, including a few people that I actually knew first hand. The only way the terrorists win is if we keep rehashing this criminal act and allow our public policy to continue to be motivated by its ghost.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

"Profit is sweet, even if it comes from deception." --Sophocles

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Here OP . you can if you like ,watch this 3 part vid on 911 will give you a good heads up to things that were going on and how sometimes history will continue to repeat it's self . 911 is only a proxy to advance the plan to go forward

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
flying the planes is irrelevant you could have flown 20 planes into the towers and they wouldn´t move a ft lt alone collapse into pieces no bigger than a womans handbag after burning for a while . it´s total bollocks

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I think the Saudi's are great at playing multiple sides..Iwould not doubt it could be true..its a puzzle piece that fits.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Guys, don't respond to Mr. Shillington. Let's keep it civil.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Guys, don't respond to Mr. Shillington. Let's keep it civil.

I believe everyone in the thread has been very civil thus far. Unless, by civil, you mean blindly agreeing with your opinions on 9/11. How about instead of making me the target of your frustrations, you make a point to talk about what I said.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Too bad it will never get main stream cause his claims if true could change many views.

I doubt it.
Maybe some Saudi did organize the whole thing.
19 other hijackers flew planes into 3 iconic buildings.
No nukes, thermite, holograms, beams from hurricanes.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington
How about instead of making me the target of your frustrations, you make a point to talk about what I said.

What you said is "its a joke."

To which I completly agree. Unfortunatelty many people dont see it like that. They see FEAR HATE TERRORISM KILL MUZZIES etc.

So maybe its good to talk it out, even if it is a joke.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

How about instead of making me the target of your frustrations, you make a point to talk about what I said.

I am not frustrated. Not even in the slightest. Earlier you said...

I don't -care- about the official story.

I don't -care- about 9/11.

Talk about what you said eh? That my friend, would be called a waste of my time. You have not yet once commented on the material in the original post. If you feel like unwinding and let people think for themselves, ring my doorbell.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
i'll bet this guy ends up beaten to death or found dead in his cell in short order.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

S&F OP, not something I can often say on this forum but, this has the potential to be the biggest development in the 9/11 saga in years and you brought it to our attention.

I am a avid 9/11 researcher and anyone who has read my threads on the subject will know that I typically side with the official narrative. However one thing I have always been suspicious of is the role of the Saudi's and some members of the Royal family who may have been covertly funding Al-Qa'ida. Officially the Saudi's totally cut of Bin Laden in the mid 1990's they revoked his passport primarily because he denounced the house of Saud for allowing the American's in to Saudi Arabia. Bin Laden was highly critical of the Saudi Royal family despite his family having strong links with the House of Saud and for that reason he was disowned by his own country and forced to flee to Sudan.

With a royal family so big and one that argues so much I have always thought that it was something of a inevitability that a wealthy Saudi prince may have been funding Al-Qa'ida. A prince who is critical of the royal family and sympathetic the the goals of Al-Qa'ida sending a few thousand dollars over them every now and then is not a huge stretch of the imagination.

Furthermore I also believe that Western intelligence must know this and probably have more specific details but they have covered it up. The reason for this should be obvious, Saudi Arabia is the West's biggest Islamic ally and provides lots of black gold, up setting them by accusing a close family member of the King of being involved in 9/11 would cause huge political ripples.

So they covered it up (the missing 28 pages)

That means that there are culprits at large who where responsible for 9/11, at least in part, who the American government is continuing to allow to life a live of luxuriantly because it would be politically "difficult" hold accountable for their crimes.

the victims of 9/11 deserve more.
edit on 17-11-2014 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join