It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian warships ‘heading to Australia’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Got pictures of these bullet holes? I'm curious to see them.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Melbourne_Militia

Actually the chinese sub was allowwed to do that. why you ask?for more FUNDING. If it had not had been detected the commanders would had been reassigned and or fired. None were. suspicious no?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard bullet holes?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WineWithIce5

Dude I didnt call you anything...except "dude"

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: learnatic
a reply to: option158

Where's the problem?? American millit-tree ships come here all the time.

Cause we are your drinking buddies and ally lol.

Putin got mad cause the Aussie pm called him out on the downing of the airliner over Ukraine. Putin is trying to act tough now because those ships were sent to Australia only after the Aussie PM made Putin look bad. Finally we see a leader with balls big enough to take his bluff and make him look like the little man he is. Putin wants those ships off the coast as a show of force, too bad Putin your little boats will be blocked from entering Australian waters now.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
a reply to: scubagravy

I don't believe it , but I found this:

www.liveleak.com...

Only a fool would send his flag ship anywhere without sub support. No captain of a surface ship is going to prepare to intercept a Russia ship without sub support either. That is why they call it the silent service lol. Very few people know where the subs are and they like it that way.

To any fools still yapping about how a Chinese sub surfaced in the middle of a U.S. Battle group and think the Chinese are that good and the U.S. is that bad at protecting their ships. You don't have a clue!!!

No, I repeat No sub ever wants to be on the surface no matter what!! In peace time when any force locates a non friendly sub and does not want that sub in that location, do to whatever reason instead of blowing it into a million pieces do to the nations not being at war they FORCE IT TO THE SURFACE!!!! The U.S. and the Russians did this to each other a few times during the cold war with Grenades and small depth charges. One time the Russians pinned down one of our subs so bad in their Harbor that the Sub Commander was almost forced to sink the Russian ships. The U.S. Sub flooded his torpedo tubes and they got the message to let the sub leave out into open water or else. The U.S. promptly returned the favor to a Russian sub a few months later.

Forcing a sub to the surface is winning the game!

That Chinese sub probably had a thousand Grenades bounced off its hull till it gave up and came up to the surface, OR the other attack subs in the group forced it up by other means.

When you are a Sub commander and your sub is forced to the surface for anything except an emergency "Fire or Gonna sink and not come up" situation you are now a sitting duck for every gun on every surface ship in the area. Your sub will be Swiss cheese rather than dodging one or two torpedo's.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I think they brought the Tug along because they are planning to drag Australia back into Russian waters and claim it for there own. Btw Russian Tugs are notoriously powerful vessels

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy
I think they brought the Tug along because they are planning to drag Australia back into Russian waters and claim it for there own. Btw Russian Tugs are notoriously powerful vessels

I will be waiting for a bunch of Spetznaza to show up on the beaches in drag , Putin will claim that Russian women are being abused in Australia so he can send over troops there to protect them lol. Nothing surprises me from Putin anymore. Why cant the leader of a country just stop being a political duche bag and call it like it is? Get on TV and laugh at Putin, tell the world and him how nobody is falling for his childish lies. The crap I have heard come out of Putin's mouth and those morons in Eastern Ukraine is so bad I think it has made me dumber just for hearing it.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

That'd explain this thread... Shocking: New Zealand and Australia are out of their place on the map

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Did someone mention Tugger???

Foightin 'round the world!!

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun
MH17 Bullet holes

See image at the bottom of the page.

Not had time to find it but also saw another picture of holes in the main structure of the plane so you will need to google it.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

No its all Putin's fault you see because the Americans keep using tug boats and is towing Russia closer to US missile bases in Europe.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

But I can't trust Google. Your signature says it doctors search results.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Dear leader Putin shows up at the G 20 with some military ships.
Obama should show up in a ranger bass boat. That would learn ole Putty Poo a few things.
No scratch that.That would be what a real president would do.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
a reply to: ScientificRailgun
MH17 Bullet holes

See image at the bottom of the page.

Not had time to find it but also saw another picture of holes in the main structure of the plane so you will need to google it.

You do know that the Russian forces who shot down the plane got there to the crash site first do you not??? They stole everything from the passengers luggage IE: Cell phones and anything else that would have helped in the investigation. I am sure some duffus shot up the plane when it was on the ground in pieces since there was a ton of fighting there after it was on the ground for days. It was the Russians and their boys who kept any investigators away from it for days, not anyone in NATO OR THE UKRAINIAN GOVERNMENT! When you hide stuff you are guilty, end of story.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: grayghost
Dear leader Putin shows up at the G 20 with some military ships.
Obama should show up in a ranger bass boat. That would learn ole Putty Poo a few things.
No scratch that.That would be what a real president would do.

A Ranger Bass boat with a .50 cal mounted where the front pedestal seat is lol. I will supply a 300 E-TEC just for that.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

And of course it will need evinrude intruder.

Now that works.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Is this story still ongoing/active?

linea segundo

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
It seems that the story continues in a new ATS thread:

title: Russian Warships Poised Outside G20 Summit In Australia, Russia Backs Out Of Nuclear Security Deal
link

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

almost like shootin' koala's in a barrel these days

..and we'll even give him a cuddly stuffed koala to take back home

PM and Putin paws for a cuddle - The Daily Telegraph www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ news/ nsw/ prime-minister-tony-abbott-and-russian-president-vladimir-putin-paws- for-a-cuddle-during-g20/ story-fni0cx12-1227124291019 - View by Ixquick Proxy - Highlight 7 hours ago ... IT took a cuddly koala to finally sink some claws into Vladimir Putin on behalf of Tony Abbott at the G20 summit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join