It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the evidence for evolution?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux

I think i'm going to go ahead and try this route.

we are talking about the evolutionary process...Model it...you say it exists...draw us all a picture of what it looks like...even a dimwit like myself can appreciate a pretty picture.

upload.wikimedia.org...

i'll even say...it doesn't have to be closed...use arrows that direct me to a sub-process you haven't reconciled into the macro process.

...what?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

I am still waiting for you to refute the evidence shown. Well not really I know you can not, and will not

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

i'm certain my understanding of Genetics is Profound. I'd bet a dollar of my own money...you know someone that would like to know what I know about Genetics.

nevertheless...I meant to say that the hidden Agenda of Evolution is to prove the Y chromosome is a mutation of the X chromosome.

the hidden agenda isn't doing well.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

i'm certain my understanding of Genetics is Profound.

I hate to burst your bubble, but...

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

at least I got one...for mutations only. is there a model that combines all the components of evolution...lets toss in natural selection for starters.

some girls like it the old fashioned way which means the mutation may not have been as good of an idea.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

my proof is a living reality...not a book.

but....believe what you want.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Read the article, click the links, familiar yourself with the topic. Only then can we have an intelligent discussion.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

You have no proof, only hubris. It's the height of ignorance to attack scientific theories you don't understand simply because your personal faith compels you to.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
i'm not the proponent of Evolution, you guys are and the burden of proof is on you, not me.

i'll sit here and do nothing...and leave you all to your work.

between the two of us...in 500 years, which is more likely to remain, beliefs fully intact?

how much of your own money are you willing to bet.

consider your certain losses as tuition costs...
edit on 13-11-2014 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

if more than one person says so it must be true.

You are free to believe as you wish I am just telling you that you don't make any sense. Most people would try to make themselves clear but if you don't care neither do I.

i'm just waiting for my closed model of the evolutionary process.

I believe you have already been told that such a request is nonsense. It isn't my fault if you don't pay attention.

and for good measure...show me where you proved that it is correct. since you decided to chime in.

That what is correct??? The nonsense you were asking for. Please hold your breath and it will be presented shortly.

On a serious note. I know that you know how to use a computer and I know that if you had any interest on the subject of evolution you could find enough information and evidence to keep you busy reading for a lifetime.

If you are happy with your current knowledge then thats fine with me I can only assume you have chosen a field far away from the sciences and that the circles you dwell in will never test your knowledge on the subject which would become embarrassing to you. So live and let live I say because I am not your teacher and this isn't school.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

after a dozen or so years of reading this specific type of thread on the internet...the only conclusion I can draw is that modern proponents of Evolution desire a blind acceptance by the masses that Copernicus never expected.

you've got a long fight...and no, I don't feel bad about it. ...I won't read endless articles so as to prove you right in my own mind and other assorted b.s.

prove on your own that Evolution deserves its place among the giants the old fashioned way....suffer and not experience any benefit in your own lifetime.

it is the only way.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

So you just admitted you will ignore evidence when provided? That really ends any credibility you might have tried to imply about yourself.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

yes...i'm going to behave towards Evolution the same way its been done since Noah's Flood when the dominant group is confronted by upstarts.

saddle up...you're in for a ride with this "Theory".

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

The Dunning-Kruger is strong in this one.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

after a dozen or so years of reading this specific type of thread on the internet...the only conclusion I can draw is that modern proponents of Evolution desire a blind acceptance by the masses that Copernicus never expected.

That got me laughing. I was just in another thread where someone claimed to have been researching evolution for 7 years and came up with a cockamaimy theory about the moon moving away at a foot a year so the earth is only 10,000 years old.

Except in those 7 years he/she never bothered to look up that it was about 2.3 cm and not constant but they still insisted that a foot was close to 2.3 cm. So if you haven't learned anything in a dozen or so years I am certainly not wasting my time trying to convince you. The fact is you don't care what the evidence is and you will not except any evidence you just want to ....(stoke the fire).

you've got a long fight...and no, I don't feel bad about it. ...I won't read endless articles so as to prove you right in my own mind and other assorted b.s.

Nope you're wrong. I don't have to fight for any of it. The science is solid and verifiable to anyone with the motivation to verify or falsify it. If you're set on falsifying it then have at it and if you can then your findings will be celebrated the world over unlike religion.

Like I said I am not your teacher and if I was someone would have to pay exorbitant amounts for a student like yourself because you don't want to learn or understand you want to argue from ignorance.

prove on your own that Evolution deserves its place among the giants the old fashioned way....suffer and not experience any benefit in your own lifetime.

it is the only way.

Actually the only way is through the scientific method and it has already been proven now scientists are figuring out the intricacies and adding to the evidence. It makes little to no difference if you believe in it or not or if you ever will.

BTW I have no idea what "suffer and not experience any benefit in your own lifetime" is supposed to mean. Thought I would let you know.

Like I said if you wish to falsify evolution you can try but first you would need to learn what is said about it so it looks like you have a lot of catching up to do. You could start with getting a GED then going to college that would be the best way but if you have the motivation you could learn most of it from the computer in front of you. It is really up to you.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Ahh yes this illustrates why you don't actually grook anything here
Upstarts eh?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

the solid science is why you are here arguing with someone that isn't all they believe themselves to be.

and who's probably been drinking the whole time.

seriously...you need to raise your game, solid science.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

This should get the ball rolling in your understanding of evolution:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Oh I am not falling for your tactics. You have already stated that you ignore evidence besides there have been plenty of links provided in this thread of evidence on top of that the very first post of the thread lays out some great evidence. So come now, we both know you are not here to learn or have any interest in learning.

The debate has happened too many times to count but this was one of my favorites.

Ken is that you???

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

the solid science is why you are here arguing with someone that isn't all they believe themselves to be.

and who's probably been drinking the whole time.

seriously...you need to raise your game, solid science.

Are you saying you are not michaelbrux and that you have been drinking? That is certainly what it looks like you are saying.

As far as game I am having fun. Are you?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join