It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 hours walking as man in NY!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This is F-ing hilarious!

Just thought I would share this gem with ya'll.

I would suggest going and watching the real video its pretty ridiculous
edit on 30-10-2014 by theyknowwhoyouare because: (no reason given)

video
edit on 30-10-2014 by theyknowwhoyouare because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

"How are you doing today?" We should get communities to organize against this form of harassment. People have no respect.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

hahahaha
Thanks for the breath of fresh air from my facebook feed.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
"Take this chipotle." Hahahaha. I do not understand why anyone would be offended by such a parody, first of all. I also do not think it was in poor taste, and I cannot imagine a woman thinking it was in poor taste, and here is why...Women who have to put up with this all the time from guys actually realize that this behavior will continue. They are not trying to promote awareness or anything like that, so they shouldn't be thinking that this parody is delegitimizing an issue. Now if they think it is in poor taste because the parody may suggest that it is not a big deal, that is a slightly different matter, because the women might think that guys have no clue how much they have to put up with in that regard.

While this makes slightly more sense, I still do not believe it is reason enough to actually find the video in poor taste. I imagine that most women would have a decent sense of humor where this is concerned, unless they have been aggressively approached on the street to the point that they are extremely uncomfortable, and have somehow been severely frightened in this way...But most guys approaching girls on the street are not really aggressive, at least not from what I have seen, and it is not like the woman cannot just walk away. So I think the only women who may actually have a reason to find this video distasteful are those who are made extremely uncomfortable by these situations, or those who have had extremely negative interactions in situations like these. But I imagine most women are relatively light-hearted, or at least they should be, as a lack of a sense of humor is, in my opinion, one of the top three worst qualities a woman could have. The second worst quality a woman could have is the inability to make a sammich. The absolute worst quality in a woman is the total refusal to make me a sammich. I'm kidding of course. Most women I've known actually find sexist jokes funny, but I have not gotten to know many women who don't laugh a lot...So I don't know if I've offended anyone. If so I apologize, and I was definitely not being serious.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Are there a lot of gay people in NYC? My god, what is this.

Is he gay? Is he bicurious? Do the butch lesbians in the video see him as a role model? Could he throw the butch lesbians at the men as a distraction? Does that work if the men are gay?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
errr.. umm. I don't git it?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Link to thread of original video

For anyone that might not get it ^

I got to admit this made me laugh thanks for posting!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

The original video is a joke.....and funny enough, filmed in NY of all places.

Kind of like going to CA and being surprised when you run into new age retread hippies.

This parody video basically hits the nail directly on the head.

top topics

join