It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Weirdest Thing Ever To Happen To You

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Lots of strange thing have happened over the years but the one that really spooked me was one particular episode of deja-vu . Ok here we go . Sitting in a bar .Man walks in asks for a carton of scotch and cola then puts it on the tab .Next day same man ,same barman same clothes and he even talked about the weather to the same person sitting at the bar . I remember thinking please don't put it on the tab . It was honestly exactly the same things happening in every single way ,even down to where he parked his car .Now this has happened numerous times over the years but this day it really spooked me and i went home . Upon telling wife she just said again .

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
wow synchronicity

just finished posting this not to long ago

the weirdest thing that has heppened to me lately

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

He must have some bar tab by now hutch and some thirst a carton of scotch wow even father jack struggles with that much

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

That pin must have been meant for you , just one of those times in our lives when you know things are meant to be that way for a reason

thanks for sharing

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

it was truly the first time in my life i had no explanation for what happened

couldn't even call it rocks

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I have no fear in telling this story, believe it or not, we're not alone.

A while before my mom was diagnosed with lung cancer she saw the dark silhouette of a person in a robe with a hood. No shading, just perfect darkness.

It gradually intensified. Seeing a dark, burlap-type fabric wearing entity with a hood in the main bathroom mirror to seeing it hover over her bed at night (she wore glasses yet said despite its complete darkness she was able to see it perfectly, I can attest to that as something similar happened to me). The entity would hover over her side of the bed waving its arms slowly back and forth, with its head thrown back and moving side to side as if it was muttering something.

She woke up my father several times screaming and crying out of fear. He searched the house top to bottom, no one was there.

I won't make this longer so my personal experience with these entities that tie into this story can be found in one of my other posts (anyone can find it in my posts or PM me for the link to my post in that thread) so I'll leave it at that.

She died in fear knowing they were always around.

Demons? Grim Reaper? Humans coming to curse her? Ghosts? Travelers from other dimensions, parts of the universe? I don't know but they were either the cause or highly curious over her illness.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Ready made cans of scotch and cola , and he was a little bloke .

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Maybe that event was meant for a reason in your life , to show you that things are not as cut and dried as we think in life and that pin was meant to take you down another path in your life to somewhere else .

i have had a few times in my life where if i had gone one way i would have never met someone or opened a door to something else in my life synchronicity rocks and nature is strange that is why i wrote this thread tonight

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

i had visions of some bloke getting a case of scotch [ 12 bottles ]

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

WOW that was a scary read bud i feel sorry for your mother coming across something like that before she passed away , i am not a very religious person even though i have the avatar of a priest but i have figured out that there is more in life than us humans know at present .

thank you for sharing

edit on 29/10/2014 by douglas5 because: spellings

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
The Weirdest Thing Ever To Happen To You ever !!!!

What is the thing that brought you to look into conspiracy sites or what is the thing that happened to you that you cannot explain and started a internet search for / only to find you are not alone in what you observed and or felt .

I am just interested in this question mine was /is missing time www.abovetopsecret.com...
and when you search the net you will find many with the same story as yourself .

So good folk of ATS what was the event in your life that made you look for answers and what still makes you go mmmm about life
i found this site when looking on net for what I call prana eyes, or little dancing sparkles in my eyes when I concentrate and also making clouds disappear by staring at them really hard, that was on the same day flight 370? Malaysian plane went missing and I was hooked.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

I get the name cloudbuster now
but still no word of mh370

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
I have no fear in telling this story, believe it or not, we're not alone.

A while before my mom was diagnosed with lung cancer she saw the dark silhouette of a person in a robe with a hood. No shading, just perfect darkness.

It gradually intensified. Seeing a dark, burlap-type fabric wearing entity with a hood in the main bathroom mirror to seeing it hover over her bed at night (she wore glasses yet said despite its complete darkness she was able to see it perfectly, I can attest to that as something similar happened to me). The entity would hover over her side of the bed waving its arms slowly back and forth, with its head thrown back and moving side to side as if it was muttering something.

She woke up my father several times screaming and crying out of fear. He searched the house top to bottom, no one was there.

I won't make this longer so my personal experience with these entities that tie into this story can be found in one of my other posts (anyone can find it in my posts or PM me for the link to my post in that thread) so I'll leave it at that.

She died in fear knowing they were always around.

Demons? Grim Reaper? Humans coming to curse her? Ghosts? Travelers from other dimensions, parts of the universe? I don't know but they were either the cause or highly curious over her illness.

I've seen some guys similar to what you describe here. They were on the short side. Didn't seem to cause any harm.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
This happened years ago - I woke up that morning spooked by a dream, in which I had dreamed that I had left my handbag & cash behind. I had to travel about 500ks to a concert. . . . anyway, I told my husband about the dream-within-a-dream as I prepared my overnight bag, as I would be staying at an hotel. I took care to place my handbag at the back door near the garage where the car was. We all avoided the front door as a nest of bees had taken up residence in an armchair & we didn't want to disturb them, or get bitten. They had been there for over a year, when we had first rented the rambling old house.

Anyway, I set off, congratulating myself on having successfully avoided the dreamed-of mishap. About 300kms on my journey, I drew up at a service station & reached down to where I knew my handbag would be; it was not there. My mouth was dry with alarm as I frantically checked the boot of the car - no handbag, although the overnight bag was there. The events were exactly the same as I had dreamed.

I had no choice but to turn back, & very slowly drive home, trying to conserve fuel. I was very upset & felt I was letting the concert organizers down (I was supposed to perform Brahms Vier Ernste Gesaenge)

Back home, I found my hand bag at the back door where I had left it, & realized I had left the house via the front door for the first time in months, & had not even closed it properly behind me. I only remembered this sequence of events vaguely; it was as if I had been sleepwalking.

For days I felt quite ill, trying to come to terms with what had happened - it doesn't sound like much, but my trust in the "way things were" was destroyed, I could not rely on anything anymore.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
This "thing" has happened to me twice, once while i was young young 7-10 yrs old and again around 12-14. Ive always had a vivid imagination, and i dont always see things the way others do and ive always tried to explain these instances but never been able too, i also dont talk about it very much at all because it makes me feel crazy. Ill only go into the later one as the other one is a little tmi.

I used to live up in New Hampshire on a really big piece of property. I was very sheltered, a loner, and didnt have many friends, so i spent most of my time playing in the woods, by myself on this huge property (about 80 achers (sp?) )On one part and double that just up the road. Well i had called it a day and was walking back to the house, the trail i used to get to the woods was right off a gravel road. I had just come out the woods and was walking up the gravel path when im still not sure what exactly happened. It was like a switch flipped and i went on autopilot and it was like i was ejected from my body. The feeling was so weird, it didnt hurt and its hard to describe but it was this detached feeling but attached at the same time. All i know is that somehow i had a 3rd person view of myself, like an aerial view. I was watching myself somehow, i watched myself walk, bend over and pick up some rocks (back then i had a collection of diffrent cool looking rocks) and then start walking again. I remember thinking "what the hell is going on, why am i watching myself? how? Why cant i control my movements?

I may not be wording this right, as to this day idk what happened, the detail was so spot on, the way things looked from up above, it was really amazing, and scary at the same time. Back then i didnt really think it was scary, just strange. But i was a kid then, now that im older and much more logical i dont think id handle it the same if it happened again.

Im now 27, well in 2 days.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Not that it fulfills the weirdest thing that ever happened to me but the weirdest thing I have ever seen happened on stormy night approaching into Will Rogers World Airport. I was flying a military aircraft single pilot on the ILS approach descending thru 12,500 feet in a rather heavy snow storm. All of a sudden all the snow flakes lit up with St. Elmo's fire. Call it a greenish white light that made each snow flake the size of golf or baseballs..

Those who have seen a scifi movie where the ship jumps to light speed... well that is what it looked like... The effect only lasted maybe 10 or 15 seconds but golly gee it was really weird and neat... I could watch the effect because I was fully coupled up with autopilot on the ILS... In over 45 years of flying through all kinds of wx and stuff I have never heard or seen such a thing... Most of the St. Elmo's I have experienced looked like lighter fluid poured on the windscreen and set fire or the dancing of electricity across the windscreen that looked like bluish baby lightning... Sometimes with heavy rain at night, along with the noise of rain hitting the aircraft at over 300 mph and St. Elmo's fire it could become quite entertaining if you were used to it... New people usually had large eyes ..
edit on 29-10-2014 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

another strange happening in okc

why does that not surprise me?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kiro8lak

thank you for sharing kiro8lak

I have only had maybe 4 or 5 dreams in the last 4 years but i still remember the one i had on the 5th of march 2011 it scared the hell out of me and i think i will remember it a long long time

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Drkguardian

Did you hear a pop when this happened

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

You know, thinking about it now, i dont remember ANY sound at all, on both occasions, it was over bearingly quite, like odd inside your head quit. Odd due to the fact that (wont go into detail) the first time, the younger experience, i was around other people who were talking, and we were in the bathroom with running water, none of which i could hear. May i ask why you inquire abiut the pop? Seems as tho like my self your a seeker, come acrossed anything like this before?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join