It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Weirdest Thing Ever To Happen To You

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The Weirdest Thing Ever To Happen To You ever !!!!

What is the thing that brought you to look into conspiracy sites or what is the thing that happened to you that you cannot explain and started a internet search for / only to find you are not alone in what you observed and or felt .

I am just interested in this question mine was /is missing time www.abovetopsecret.com...
and when you search the net you will find many with the same story as yourself .

So good folk of ATS what was the event in your life that made you look for answers and what still makes you go mmmm about life

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Well, it was 1985, I was just a kid, who liked rock and roll, skating, you know, normal stuff.

This all happened when a friend of mine named Dr. Brown came by, and asked me to help him with an underground purchase, apparently he was selling fake weapons grade plutonium to a band of iranian terrorists. Needless to say, they were pretty P'd off.

Long story short, I ended up in Doc Browns delorean, and drove to the police station, to report the incident.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

A few years ago, I woke up to my my cell phone ringing, but not soon enough to answer it.
The missed call was from my landline and I still don't know how that's possible.

The only people in the house were me, my son who was two at the time and my newborn.

They were both sound asleep and even if they weren't the landline phone was on a very tall kitchen island that my son couldn't reach. Even if he had pulled a chair up, I ran to the living room as soon as I saw the call, so he wouldn't have had time to move the chair and get back to his room. I checked and I KNOW he was asleep.

edit on 28-10-2014 by JessicaRabbitTx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I was told to sit in the corner in a round room. Somehow I ended up here.

Everything is a conspiracy...

edit on 28-10-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I think it's possible that a lot of people have missing time, but when they realize it, their brain can't make since of it so it just doesn't get processed. Then in order to cope, the memory of the event is immediately erased.

Edit: actually I think "suppressed" would be a better word that "erased."

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JessicaRabbitTx

You can prank call someone from any number you want i remember seeing a thread about it not long ago still is a strange one though

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
An interesting thread.

Absolutely nothing weird has ever happened to me.

I'm really kind of boring.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

It sure is here at ATS and we have a thread on it

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I thought about that possibility, but it seems like if someone were joking they'd finally take the credit for it, or call more than once.

I just wonder what I would have heard had I woken up in time to answer.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
An interesting thread.

Absolutely nothing weird has ever happened to me.

I'm really kind of boring.

You are lucky Beezzer then you have never been left scratching your head thinking WTF it was just the fleas then

nothing boring about you beezzer

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'd like to hear about your missing time incident if you don't mind telling the story.

Sorry, I just realized you linked it. Off to read.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JessicaRabbitTx

If it was only a few years ago this happened it could well have been tel- marketing spamming your number they seem capable of quite a lot now days

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Thanks.

I once ordered fries and got onion rings instead.

But I don't think that applies.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
You would really have to define weird better, for me to answer this. I work in the arts so what many view as weird is a weekly (if not daily) occurrence for me.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I've had many. The first one that comes to mind involved missing time and a teleporting car.
A friend and I were driving home late one night. It was a dark road.
We pulled up to a stop light. Both of us looked at each other and said "What the hell?!"
There were no stop lights on the road we were on. We somehow ended up around 10 miles from where we should have been, behind where we had already been, with approximately two hours missing.
My hands are getting shaky just writing about it.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5

The first time I saw a moustache on a woman in public I stopped and asked myself...Don't they look in the mirror too? I knew it had to be a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

If you use the same Chinese i do beezzer they send boiled rice instead of fries how could they

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This happened back in the late 1980's......I have an Aunt Jean who in my younger years I just loved, she was very sweet to me and very pretty ( a homecoming queen!) Anyway as the years wore on I lost touch with her ....until this one night in the late 1980's. The home phone rang and I answered it. The woman on the line said asked "Lynn?" I said yes.....she said "it's Aunt Jean!" I was like - Wow Aunt Jean! It's so good to hear from you! We spoke for a few minutes, then something was said - I don't remember what- but it made me kind of go "huh?" Then she asked "Is this Lynn Brown?" and I said No.....And I asked is this Jean Wxxxxx? She said No.....then we were both like - sorry. and hung up.

I always thought it was a very strange phone call.....

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
More than two years ago, long day of driving in the south, it was winter, but one of those odd warm southern winter days. I stopped at a rest area off of the interstate, I walked around for a while, it was midday, then from my vehicle grabbed a blanket and a book I was reading, found a nice spot under a tree, sat on the blanket, leaned against the tree and began reading. I had the place to myself very few other drivers there at the time. It was a really nice day, felt good to be out of that vehicle. After reading a bit I sat the book down, and looked at the sky, and the scenery around me...

Then I literally blinked my eyes, it was dark, really dark, cold, very cold. But I didn't feel cold, I sat there confused for a few moments watching my breath make a fog as I exhaled, then I got a chill, teeth chattering, cold, I went back to my vehicle, started up and waited for heat... I could not shake the feeling that hours had passed literally in the blink of an eye....

So much has changed, and happened since that day, for me that I know there is a very real connection, but it's not time to tell that story yet...

That is the strangest thing that has ever happened to me, and yes, I have intentionally left out a lot of details. I have to for now.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5

The first time I saw a moustache on a woman in public I stopped and asked myself...Don't they look in the mirror too? I knew it had to be a conspiracy.

I know her she lives 4 doors away from me , i think we should send her some shaving foam and a razor in the post

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join