It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Weirdest Thing Ever To Happen To You

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

That is the kind of weird event i talk of skunkape 23

the thing that has you scratching your head many years later trying to work it out you keep running it over and over in your head but never can figure it out .

Then you come to conspiracy world and it all makes sense

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I honestly cannot remember exactly what brought me to ATS. I've only had a handful of experiences that cannot be explained by conventional science. A few of them were paranormal experiences. I've detailed these in the past, and the strangest one was seeing a full-bodied apparition when I was younger. The other paranormal experiences were mainly just unexplained sounds, like one time there were heavy boots walking above me, when nobody was in the extremely small room above me, which was the only room to sit on that floor. The only other strange thing to happen to me was a bigfoot encounter a few years ago, in the Sam Houston National Forest in Texas. I think the reason I had the paranormal encounters in most instances was because each place I had an experience had a lot of activity, and many other reports. One was a family house that has had these types of strange occurrences since it was built. The apparition however was in a house that had no other activity, although there were a few strange things besides that, but I have always assumed there was probably a conventional explanation, thus I never talk about those. The bigfoot encounter is what I would term the greatest experience of my life. I experienced a variety of emotions during my encounter, and I imagine that many people would pee their pants if they saw what I saw.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Well i would love to hear about it as i have been left scratching my head as a child and now as a adult and i am stumped to explain it , but maybe life needs a little mystery in it to make us look at it deeper

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
synchronicity led me to ATS. how ironic.

edit on 28-10-2014 by introV because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I looked in the mirror one day and saw an old man staring at me. Actually, it wasn't all that weird, just really depressing.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This isn't the weirdest, but it is the story I want to share- I once be and so disoriented in certain environment, and started walking in the direction that I thought was home, after walking for some time, I began to panic because I didn't recognize anything, and I began to run- until I ran passed a Japanese bar with a group of Japanese fellas sitting outside on the bar steps. So I excused myself the best that I could and ran back the other way, in the right direction. Very strange running lost through the streets of Okinawa late at night... I also saw a couple of ghosts there on the island.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

I have had the feet on the stairs when it is only me the dog and cat in the house , a old cottage 200+ years old and if it was just me in there i would have thought i had gone mad but for the reaction of the pets that night .

The Bigfoot one sounds really exiting you were lucky to come across something like that how many go there entire life outdoors and never see anything JiggyPotamus

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I have had so many, but I guess the weirdest was telepathic communication with UFOs

neat thread

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

That islands saw many people take their lives at the end of WW2 many people lived in caves there and gave up hope throwing themselves to their death or taking poison

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: douglas5

Thanks.

I once ordered fries and got onion rings instead.

But I don't think that applies.

that made me lol

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Thank you Stormdancer777
i just was intrigued as to what got some folk into conspiracy and what still puzzles them most be it alien abductions / implants /ghosts etc

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
It's not what brought me here, but I'd have to say one of the weirdest things that's happened
to me recently is that I woke up the other morning with the insides of my upper thighs full of
bruises. No reason that I know of for them to be there. I do have a sleep disorder, so it
kind of scares me. And, NO, I'm not going to take photos to prove it.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: N3k9Ni
I looked in the mirror one day and saw an old man staring at me. Actually, it wasn't all that weird, just really depressing.

this the dude you saw

watch yourself young man

edit on 28/10/2014 by douglas5 because: bad link

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: virraszto

Yes that is weird do you live alone or have a partner

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The first event was few years back, when suddenly during a mild winter night
bright green symbols like i´ve never seen before were projected to the ground beside me,
constantly rotating and switching places. My first thought was that somebody
was playing with a laser projector yet i saw no logical place where they could have originated from.

The second event happened less than a year ago,
when i noticed a large, fast moving bright white light on the evening sky.
Didn't give it much thought at first, but then a moment later i started to hear a loud rumble
and noticed two jets traveling VERY fast in the same direction as the light went.
The thing is, on both occasions i knew there and then that i had no way to know 100%
what either of those things were,
so i simply decided not to waste my time and dismissed them as "weird".

edit on 28-10-2014 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I do, but my husband was out of town for work. I was alone.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LionOfGOD

Somewhere in the back of your mind though they will still bug you looking for a answer to what they were

Thanks for sharing LionofGOD

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: virraszto

I do, but my husband was out of town for work. I was alone.

I would set up a cctv in your room ever seen the film THE ENTITY www.imdb.com...

based on true events , i was shocked to see how much they kept to the real story and not used artistic license with it

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Thanks. I'll sleep well tonight now.

I've seen that movie. I'd rather have a complete blank in my
mind of how they got there instead of trying to scare myself
senseless....lol

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: virraszto

It is weird waking up with bruises i would love to hear what hubby has to say about them !!

I had a really bad habit of scratching my back while i slept but my girlfriend saw me do it one night before she believed me , another one of mine was my straps on my bib & braces at work rubbing to hard around my neck giving me a love bite .

Happy days explaining them

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join