It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Photographs Ghost in the Window of New House?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Is it only me? I swear i have seen that face years ago when i was young.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Looks like a reflection frim the mirror though the windows , if that makes sense. It kind of lines up if you look at the lounge picture from the daily mail.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
eeek that does look like Kent!

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
It is hard to tell looking at this photo if it is for real or not. It is so dark, why didn't anyone lighten the photo so they could see what they are really looking at? Also one event of a clock falling off a wall does not prove a haunting by any means, it could have been hung with nails or screws not strong enough to support the weight of the clock, as just one example.
Cheers SF
reply to: option158

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I don't get spooked by these kinds of stories. I get angry. The f'n nerve of a ghost to occupy a house for 150 years after an incident- rent free. I mean, ya- it was bad, but get over it! And furthermore, you have a heck of a lot of rent to pay. You are wwwwaaaayyy behind... freeloader.

And normal people just live in their houses and take that abuse. It's sad.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The only explanation i can think of is a lamp standing on a cupboard at the back of the room.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
In case any one needs to brush up on the on law of reflection a bit.

www.physicsclassroom.com...

"The law of reflection states that when a ray of light reflects off a surface, the angle of incidence is equal to the angle of reflection."

So if one can see the reflection of the top of trees in the window that means it can't be the bush in front of the house.
The bush is at the wrong angle to the Camera and the upper window. You can see the bush reflected in the lower portion of the window though.
If you look carefully the building is at a slight angle meaning the camera is at a lower level and pointing slightly upward.

Something in the back of the room or the mirror on the fireplace? Possible but if that was the case why is nothing else in the room visible through the window?

It would be nice to get a copy of the original photo to look at instead of a over pixelated jpeg image.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm laughing right now not because I think it's fake I've not determined that. I'm laughing because the first thought I had was it looks like George Washington.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Yes my thought too.a reply to: Gully

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
PS That doesn't look like a new house to me. The concrete trim is water stained and the shrubs in front are not new. They're too big. Also the style is mid to late twentieth century. Maybe just a new place for her. Like when we buy a used car. We say our new car then quickly add well new to us.

a reply to: theantediluvian

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
We always called the window tv for cats. Maybe it's that way for ghosts too. They can't get out so they watch life go by.

a reply to: theantediluvian

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
LOL. Yeah he's a real looker. Going from governess to wife was a step up on the social ladder. Often women were taken advantage of by their employers back then . Women had no rights, no say and were easily coerced into situations then either shamed and sacked or forced into marriage. Now she has to take care of the kids and I don't have to pay her. Plus now I can beat her if I want to. All good. reply to: theantediluvian

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Right, not a new house per se, but rather one that she'd just purchased/leased.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join