It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grigori - Watchers and the Real Reason for the Shedding of Blood

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

And for the "lost word", it will be a great contribution if you tell us what it is. I'm guessing you know about the Hiram Abiff legend. The lost word is just that a myth, a legend.

The lost Word is the Ghah in the Ayin. Here is the thread: Riddle and a Mystery

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I agree with you here, what he says is very dense and complicated and hard to follow at times but you can't really blame him because his source material was written in a way to conceal the truth. The truth is not this complicated, it is simple and should be easily explained to a child in my opinion.

I think the OP needs to ask himself why the bible has made this truth so hard to unravel, effectively cutting off billions from knowing the real truth. These word games the bible is playing only makes it more obvious that the bible was written by men with agendas.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I agree with you here, what he says is very dense and complicated and hard to follow at times but you can't really blame him because his source material was written in a way to conceal the truth. The truth is not this complicated, it is simple and should be easily explained to a child in my opinion.

I think the OP needs to ask himself why the bible has made this truth so hard to unravel, effectively cutting off billions from knowing the real truth. These word games the bible is playing only makes it more obvious that the bible was written by men with agendas.

Or, that mankind is held harmless by ignorance. Have you ever asked yourself this question: When do we KNOW the knowledge of good and evil? Learning and knowing are two different things. We are not in the know right now. Once you know, you cannot unknow. We will know what we know when it is evident. This will take Jesus demonstrating His words in action. Loving enemies will require saving, not destroying them. This is his burden. In the end, he will leave the choice up to us.

Until the end, we are still in the classroom of toil for knowledge.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

In reading your OP you quoted Isaiah about Yahweh stating that Jesus had to repent. The Holy Spirit is the spirit of prophecy Christ did not speak those words but the Holy Spirit did so should not the Holy Spirit repent instead of Christ?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

What makes you think no one knows? Just because YOU don't know does not mean no one else does either. Your knowledge does not constitute everyone else's.

Not everyone is deceived as you are, to claim to speak for anyone but yourself is the height of ignorance.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

genetically speaking i suppose that a shemale would be better suited to take a rib from than a man.

[/quote

have you gone gaga

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

And for the "lost word", it will be a great contribution if you tell us what it is. I'm guessing you know about the Hiram Abiff legend. The lost word is just that a myth, a legend.

Well, there is a deception based on the Gnostic Mystery School Religion. This is what the daughters of men were taught. By daughters, we are referring to Eve below on Earth. When the Bible speaks of Christ as the groom to the bride, we are speaking also of the Children of God below. The Angel above is the groom. The complete image is BOTH male and female, with the female in the material / temporal world.

See This Thread

By daughters of men, we are them. Babylon is Mystery School Babylon. It is the inverted will of God to take rather than give and receive. It's mark is commerce based on greed. Ultimately, this is is the mark of the Tav leading to God's true will--to give and receive only. Sin is the word Chet, or missing the mark. I cover that here....

I love how you are always there to back yourself up, as though you are the only authority necessary to confirm what you are saying. you are not an authority. you are an anon. you are anonymous and so you shall always remain because yuou know better than to try and take your snake oil public. you wouldn't dare associate your face with these theories at a seminar. although you are welcome to prove me wrong.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: guitarplayer

In reading your OP you quoted Isaiah about Yahweh stating that Jesus had to repent. The Holy Spirit is the spirit of prophecy Christ did not speak those words but the Holy Spirit did so should not the Holy Spirit repent instead of Christ?

The Isaiah quote was Yahweh speaking. Jesus didn't need to repent, Yahweh was baptized into a body, which is what baptism is. Baptism is expressly for repentance.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

What makes you think no one knows? Just because YOU don't know does not mean no one else does either. Your knowledge does not constitute everyone else's.

Not everyone is deceived as you are, to claim to speak for anyone but yourself is the height of ignorance.

I was referring to Revelation saying that the Nations are deceived before Satan is cast into the abyss.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I love how you are always there to back yourself up, as though you are the only authority necessary to confirm what you are saying. you are not an authority. you are an anon. you are anonymous and so you shall always remain because yuou know better than to try and take your snake oil public. you wouldn't dare associate your face with these theories at a seminar. although you are welcome to prove me wrong.

The authority is scripture, which I use to back up my own thinking. You are welcome to share your own view. Why talk about me? Speak to the subject. If I have already covered a portion of the territory, then I show you what I found. This is what I do with my life. Even though I have covered much of the territory, it's only a fraction. I follow the path where God leads me.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

The authority is scripture, which I use to back up my own thinking. You are welcome to share your own view. Why talk about me? Speak to the subject. If I have already covered a portion of the territory, then I show you what I found. This is what I do with my life. Even though I have covered much of the territory, it's only a fraction. I follow the path where God leads me.

how do i discuss something that literally appears to be mocking itself? you may take it seriously, but when i read it aloud, it sounds like a monty python skit. i cant argue with that in the same way you cant give medicine to a corpse.
edit on 26-10-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Your original quote:

"I love how you are always there to back yourself up, as though you are the only authority necessary to confirm what you are saying. you are not an authority. you are an anon. you are anonymous and so you shall always remain because yuou know better than to try and take your snake oil public. you wouldn't dare associate your face with these theories at a seminar. although you are welcome to prove me wrong."

First sentence is that I back myself up as the authority. The Bible is the authority. Second sentence is that I am not the authority. I agree. Third sentence is that I am an anon. I am not sure what you mean. Fourth sentence you keep speaking of me. Fifth sentence is again about me with another insult toward me. Sixth sentence is that I should prove you wrong. I have no intention of doing this. You can speak to the subject if you like and let us know what you think. Speaking about me is simply ad hominem. It's a fallacy.

You went on to say:

how do i discuss something that literally appears to be mocking itself? you may take it seriously, but when i read it aloud, it sounds like a monty python skit. i cant argue with that in the same way you cant give medicine to a corpse.

Nothing was said about the subject. Again, you speak of me in ad hominem. Fallacy. Speak to the subject and use a foundation to deny ignorance or add more insight. I am not the subject.

edit on 26-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

if you were the subject, the subject would be nose deep in the hoaxes bin.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Save your breath.

Let him ramble on, it is important for his pride and vanity.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I follow the path where God leads me.

Which God is that? Because according to the teachings of the bible you are an apostate.

If you want to "puff yourself up" fine but if you want to teach then be clear and stop with the riddles, or are you mocking the teachings of the bible because that is what you are doing when you play these word games as you recite scriptures.

Anyone who has discernment can see your threads for what they are......... deceitful. Why don't you go on the streets and evangelize your posts you have made here on ATS or stand behind a pulpit and preach what you have stated here at ATS? I would pay good money to see that!

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Or, that mankind is held harmless by ignorance. Have you ever asked yourself this question: When do we KNOW the knowledge of good and evil? Learning and knowing are two different things. We are not in the know right now. Once you know, you cannot unknow. We will know what we know when it is evident. This will take Jesus demonstrating His words in action. Loving enemies will require saving, not destroying them. This is his burden. In the end, he will leave the choice up to us.

Until the end, we are still in the classroom of toil for knowledge.

Probably you are the one in the not know. For I can say for sure that I know. I know the knowledge of good and evil. And you are the one been held ignorant, because you can't even explain yourself in a simple way.

The purpose of a teacher is to teach, to show the lessons in a simple understandable way. But your way is not even close to simple, you are a master of confusion and that's a sin to bring confusion.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Which God is that? Because according to the teachings of the bible you are an apostate.

If you want to "puff yourself up" fine but if you want to teach then be clear and stop with the riddles, or are you mocking the teachings of the bible because that is what you are doing when you play these word games as you recite scriptures.

Anyone who has discernment can see your threads for what they are......... deceitful. Why don't you go on the streets and evangelize your posts you have made here on ATS or stand behind a pulpit and preach what you have stated here at ATS? I would pay good money to see that!

You would need to found those accusations on scripture. Please make sure to quote me, then give a scripture that denies anything I have said. Unless you do this, your words are empty and simple Ad Hominem.

I welcome the opportunity to defend any of my words here. I will use scripture to back myself up if you like, and avoid using my own words when possible. Give it a shot. Quote away.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

The purpose of a teacher is to teach, to show the lessons in a simple understandable way. But your way is not even close to simple, you are a master of confusion and that's a sin to bring confusion.

Feel free to quote me. Use scripture to deny anything I have said. Rather than divide, make peace. We each have something to say of value. Perhaps you can share something you have.

James 3

3 Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. 2 We all stumble in many ways. Anyone who is never at fault in what they say is perfect, able to keep their whole body in check.

There is only one perfect. We should call him teacher only. I am sharing my journey only. As I find bits of the mystery, I share them. Others who make peace share what they know. We can disagree and that's fine. Simply show me what you know in relation to anything you think I am saying in error. Quote me, then share a verse or two from your own perspective. The Holy Spirit leads us. No need to divide one from the other.

James was Jesus brother. He says, "We ALL stumble in many ways." Can you imagine having a brother that is perfect in every way? None of us can claim this. Not even you. We can all claim Christ. This is my confession. I know my Redeemer.

edit on 27-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

a reply to: DeathSlayer

You would need to found those accusations on scripture. Please make sure to quote me, then give a scripture that denies anything I have said. Unless you do this, your words are empty and simple Ad Hominem.

I welcome the opportunity to defend any of my words here. I will use scripture to back myself up if you like, and avoid using my own words when possible. Give it a shot. Quote away.

I will not debate with an apostate. Time and time again you have judged Yahweh. Why would I debate someone who has found fault with my God?

You have said in other posts that Yahweh has fallen? Have you not?

Enough said.
edit on 27-10-2014 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5

originally posted by: deadeyedick

genetically speaking i suppose that a shemale would be better suited to take a rib from than a man.

[/quote

have you gone gaga

perhaps but it is more about them haveing all the parts needed to form a male or a female. If you break it down it could be geneticaly done. looking at it from the angle of being most hated and feared then it would match the way everything else in this world is backwards. we treat the best like # and the worst we make them kings. much truth can come from looking at things in reverse.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join