It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a Son of God - Entanglement to the Angel (Head) as the Bride Below / Do you know who you are

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This needed to be a topic: I was answering a thread (Where is Jesus Now?) when I realized something. My answer to the thread is summed up below, but I will go ahead and give you my Epiphany. If you think about it, there really is only one Epiphany. The sudden realization (Perepeteia) of who you are.

Do you know who you are? Better, do you know what an Epiphany is?

Epiphany - the manifestation of Christ to the Gentiles as represented by the Magi (Matthew 2:1–12).

First, where is your body and where is your head (Mind)? Your body is the human below. Your mind is the Angel (messenger) above. Between, you are entangled to both as a child of God.

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

Are you split from mankind (Male and Female)? Yes. Eve was taken from Adam. What will you be when you are joined back again above?

Matthew 22
At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

Where is Jesus today?

Well, the body of Christ is the Bread. The Bread is the church, or the ones the Shepherd leads. Bread is made of seed. Seed is DNA, or what is transmitted from parent to offspring. Jesus said, (you) his body must be born again. The bread must be remade from seed. The Cup is the mother's womb.

1 Corinthians 10

16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

See my thread on DNA and the Letters of Aleph Bet. THREAD

Throughout the NT, we are told that Christ is the head of the church (female bride he is joined with) and that we are the body (the bride). We are married (joined as one). If Christ is the head (Angel) and we are the body, what does this make the location of Jesus?

Where are you now is the question I asked the person who made the thread, where is Jesus? That's when it hit me.

The entire story of the Lamb, the one making the sacrifice, the one given over to suffering...it's the Son. Who is the body of the Son?

You and me.

In other words, the Son of God who came from heaven to Earth is the Child of God. We are the Son. If you go back and read my posts and threads, you will realize that I believe baptism to be our involution and evolution into the waters of life. We are here today in reality as a willing baptism. In other words, the Son of God has come here to die on a cross of suffering and pain. If we are Sons of God, then we are here as a mirror of the story of Christ.

Who is the Son of God come again (Born again)? The Bride of the Angel (Head) above. We, who are many, are one loaf of bread.

I believe in the Son of God. Essentially, I believe that I will one day be a Son of God. This is the promise of all scriptures; to become a member of God's family in Heaven.

John 1:12

Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God--

Matthew 5:9

“Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

"The Lord Jesus used huios [Greek word meaning 'sons'] in a very significant way, as in Matt. 5:9, 'Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the sons of God,' and vv. 44, 45, 'Love your enemies, and pray for them that persecute you; that ye may be (become) sons of your Father which is in heaven.' The disciples were to do these things not in order that they might become children of God, but that, being children (note 'your Father' throughout), they might make the fact manifest in their character, might 'become sons.'" (Vine's Complete Expository Dictionary of Old and New Testaments Words, by W.E. Vine, pp. 585)

"The difference between believers as "children of God" and as "sons of God" is brought out in Rom. 8:14-21. The Spirit bears witness with their spirit that they are "children of God," and, as such, they are His heirs and joint-heirs with Christ. This stresses the fact of their spiritual birth (vv. 16, 17). On the other hand, "as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God," i.e., "these and no other." Their conduct gives evidence of the dignity of their relationship and their likeness to His character." (Vine's Complete Expository Dictionary of Old and New Testaments Words, by W.E. Vine, pp. 585)
LINK

So, the progression is to become a child of God below, then a Son of God above. What is required? Belief. Once you are adopted, your are joined above and below. Two are made one flesh. The marriage supper of the lamb.

The Spirit Himself [Holy Spirit] testifies with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, heirs also, heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him so that we may also be glorified with Him. (Romans 8:16, 17, NASB)

Again, from Matthew 18:

18 At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”

2 He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. 3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.

Who are the greatest? The ones suffering below. The children who are unaware of what comes next in life. We are children of God until we are no longer children.

edit on 27-8-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Yay I am Jebus!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
Yay I am Jebus!

Belief, Taking the Name (Character), becoming a child, then becoming a Son. It's a sequence of turning points within the spirit of a person. For instance, I am often plagued with doubt and my own lack of obedience. I live life and learn. My spirit is constantly changed upward. This is the point. Rise to new life.

I'm not there yet.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Great post as always.

In other words, the Son of God who came from heaven to Earth is the Child of God. We are the Son. If you go back and read my posts and threads, you will realize that I believe baptism to be our involution and evolution into the waters of life.

We are here today in reality as a willing baptism. In other words, the Son of God has come here to die on a cross of suffering and pain. If we are Sons of God, then we are here as a mirror of the story of Christ. Who is the Son of God come again (Born again)? The Bride of the Angel (Head) above. We, who are many, are one loaf of bread.

The whole baptism/water of life/head makes me think of the experience of cool energy flow thru the top of the head that some spiritual people experience.

I am being a little lazy asking you this but have you come across some reference in the bible to a flame of energy going up on the backside of the body from the spine?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Yay I am Jebus!

We all have a potential to be it.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

Yay I am Jebus!

Belief, Taking the Name (Character), becoming a child, then becoming a Son. It's a sequence of turning points within the spirit of a person. For instance, I am often plagued with doubt and my own lack of obedience. I live life and learn. My spirit is constantly changed upward. This is the point. Rise to new life.

I'm not there yet.

You might be further along than you think.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I'f im reading this correctly, To become a son of god you must go through an initiation.
I don't believe it's automatic and it mentions meeting the holy spirit in person.

This would be a hint to revolations which happens much later in the new testament.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Of course Im god .. Im a surgeon ..

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

You're still not understanding correctly.

Father is soul, Holy Ghost is spirit, Son is body. Mind, body, and spirit.

What determines who you are is your spirit. It is like your task, will, or purpose. Your purpose is to be the bride, but you can have the spirit of Christ in you, but that still leaves you being the bride, yourself.

Father / soul / awareness sees and images. What he sees is the image of spirit / will / purpose and then he images it byway of Jesus - as that is Jesus purpose or will -- to be the body of awareness - the letters or words to their meaning and understanding and the understanding is of the Spirit.

The images are the body of an awareness of the spirit. The images give you understanding. The Holy Ghost is not a woman, women [and men] are modeled after the Holy Ghost - as in an image of understanding. You are not Christ, but you should take on his spirit and be an image of Father's awareness as a bride does to her husband's awareness.

You have to stop thinking in terms of God being like us, and instead, let all the things you sense (Jesus) be the light or understanding of God's soul/awareness/Father.

Do you understand?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I am being a little lazy asking you this but have you come across some reference in the bible to a flame of energy going up on the backside of the body from the spine?

kundalini is likely what you are referring to, but as far as I know, is not mentioned in the Bible specifically. The only reference that might be a possibility is Moses lifting up the bronze serpent.

“And the Lord said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it shall live. And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole…” (Numbers 21:8-9).

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Seems as though you've begun to unravel the story behind the words. The bible and its stories are metaphor for what we have always been.

Jesus's story is an allegory for all of mankind, what we are and always have been, only we have forgotten our true identity. We are the image of the invisible God. How are we the image of God? Because we are images of light observing the world around us.

Father is Spirit, think of him as the force that regulates heartbeat and breathing. We are all one with the Father because we have life.

Mother is the physical world and our bodies, the Mother is the "house" or "temple" that the Father resides within.

Son is where the Father and Mother are "married" to create life itself, it is the image created when body and spirit are joined together within a mother's womb. We are both spirit and body, meaning we're already in the bridal chamber that Jesus spoke of.

Doesn't it seem odd that true seeking almost always leads to within ourselves? You are a seeker my friend and you will eventually find yourself (if you already haven't).

S&F, I've been sharing these same ideas for a while now, funny how two people on different paths can end up joining near the end.
Great work once again.
edit on 8/27/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeeep

You have to stop thinking in terms of God being like us, and instead, let all the things you sense (Jesus) be the light or understanding of God's soul/awareness/Father.

Do you understand?

I deduce the Spirit from Rauch, which is feminine word meaning Spirit. The gender of Spirit is the female. I also conclude this from the missing member of the first family. Father, Son and Holy Spirit is very clear if you know what Rauch is. Father is Aleph Bet, or Strong House. A house is something that holds contents. This is what an alphabet is. The symbol contains more information than the form suggests. In Physics, this is also the Strong Nuclear force, holding the proton and neutron in a strong surrounding. The strong nuclear force then governs the weak (electron or negative charge). This male and female relationship is mirrored all the way down to the quarks in a neutron and proton. A proton has two up and one down. The neutron has one up and two down. Yin / Yang. All symmetry in physical systems comes from this relationship.

Compare this to Spirit, which is the cup / Mater / Mother of all reality. She is the Aleph (Strong) Mem (Water) of the letters. In nature, a catalyst is necessary to engage letters of information. Spirit is the I AM function of the letters, inducing the continuation of the seed, which is the Son. Son in Hebrew is Bet (House) Nun (Seed), or bread of life. A loaf of bread is comprised of seed. To get this far in my studies, it is necessary to have a hermeneutic that is aligned with the Seven Rules of the Scribe (Seven Rules of Hillel).

I differ from your version, but only by making sure I observe the entire context of the story with as little speculation as possible on my part. Letters and words of Hebrew are the key to unlocking the symbolism.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

When someone says Father, don't think of a man who is a daddy, think of the qualia of Fatherhood. Daddies are the embodiment /image / Jesus of the spirit or qualia of creating images of your awareness.

A father creates an image or thing which is the awareness of his spirit.

The Father of modern medicine. Think like that.

The symbolism is images of the meaning too. But the meaning itself, doesn't have an image, except the Word. Same for the Spirit. What does your spirit look like? It is unseen... it doesn't look like anything except the fruit you produce.

Male and female are images to let you understand Father's qualia, not what Father and The Holy Spirit look like. They are not man and woman. Man and woman are just images of their qualia - same as all images. They're the embodiment of an awareness / soul.
edit on 8/27/2014 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bleeeeep

When someone says Father, don't think of a man who is a daddy, think of the qualia of Fatherhood. Daddies are the embodiment /image / Jesus of the spirit or qualia of creating images of your awareness.

I see this more in relation to the "All" of the Gnostics. We are clearly programmed and an artificial creation from another reality. When the Bible names the Father as the letters of creation, it is clear that the Father is not the intelligence that programmed with the language of this programming template. There is NO image that can represent Elohim. This was made clear to Moses in the burning bush episode. God can only be known when we discover His will. We say His will, but the Gnostics are likely closer to it by calling God an it. Elohim is Father, Mother and Son in one. It's the combined package of the cosmos that gives life to the entire environment of reality. What's beyond this reality we occupy? One entity? Not likely. We are a mirror of something else. A copy of a place where there are many families.

Ephesians 3

10 His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, 11 according to his eternal purpose that he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord. 12 In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence. 13 I ask you, therefore, not to be discouraged because of my sufferings for you, which are your glory.

14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family[a] in heaven and on earth derives its name.

---What's being stated here? A mystery has been held by God (The one that is not part of the image) that is delivered through us. Also, disclosure of other life in the universe. There are families in heaven, not to mention the rulers and authorities in heavenly realms. Through us, the message of God is transmitted to the universe. It's our purpose (good works that we are prepared for).

This chapter on Earth is only a beginning. When we inherit our new robes (bodies) and crowns (minds), we inherit this:

Deuteronomy 6

10 When the Lord your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, 12 be careful that you do not forget the Lord, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

Then again, there is no definitive reference material that tells us all the missing presuppositions in scripture. We are forced to speculate, even if we try not to. For instance, I know that Egypt is a model of Earth. By saying know, I have a presupposition based on other documents. What I think I know and what is may be very far apart. It says Egypt is a refinery, which is what Earth is called in many places in the Bible. From this, I develop another speculated presupposition, which is this: We are being refined for a purpose. As we go along building these presupposed ideas, we are developing a theology that may not be accurate to the truth. The same is true for our view of God in general. You are right in that.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

The All is the Spirit, The forms of the Spirit as images/spirits, and The awareness which manifests the images all in one. Heaven is the Spirit, and it is within everything.

We aren't seperated from God, he has just turned his face from us.

There is no other dimensions and stuff. Shadows aren't 2d, they're less light being reflected off a surface that seems flat to you. But think about a flashlight in a dark room... though you can't see the forms of the things in the dark, their form is still there and they're all in the same dimension/place - God's awareness. They're images of the awareness of the spirit.

Father is within you, you just can't see him in the Spirit, like you can see your thoughts arise from your spirit. What is it you're looking at when you dream? What is the 7th day meant to show you? What is rest for? Those things are images too, and they're meant to teach you, or lead you to understand God, but not to image him as a man in a cloud but an awareness within everything.

John 14:10

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

When you say God has turned, this is defined in Hebrew as Him turning us. It is a function of the arrow of time. In Hebrew, the past is in front because we are facing it. The future is behind because it has yet to happened. The word “aharit” (End) comes after, later or behind in a time sequence. What is in front has already happened and is moving away. God faces us a new direction so that we now face a future that is free from our past. This is the Hebrew notion of how we rise to new life.

When Abram became Abraham, the letter Hey was added to his name because of His faith. This is where he opened his arms to behold God face to face so to speak.

This is also the heel that crushes the head. To heel a ship is to change its direction in the wind. To heel a dog is to make it obey commands. The heel of the foot supports the bodies movement. It's a change of authority from our own will to that of God. This is the direction we move, which is more of a changed state than a changed path in space. As Matthew 18 states, our Angel always faces God. It's the child below that must learn to do the same. That's a great point to make in this thread by the way. Thank you for engaging my thoughts on this.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

In my view it goes like this:

Mind - Son

Body - Mother

Spirit - Father

The Son is the image or "mind"'s eye whereas the Mother is what the mind sees, the body. The Spirit is what gives rise to the image and body.

We are both space (Mother) and time (Father), a.k.a. spacetime (Son). We occupy space and move through time. We are the very fabric of the universe, everything arises through consciousness as the double-slit experiment proves.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Matthew 18:10: See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that their angels in heaven continually see the face of My Father who is in heaven.

Maybe, idk. That sort of thing has to be a revelation, as I don't think there is enough scripture to say whether or not "their angels in heaven" is actually referring to our spirit's communication with Father or if it is guardian angels, of which children have mulitples, which are all seeing Father's face.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I think the Father is time. The Son, his express image while He is inside time. Hence, John 1:1. Equal, but one is subservient.

Just my own view.
edit on 27-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bleeeeep

Matthew 18:10: See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that their angels in heaven continually see the face of My Father who is in heaven.

Maybe, idk. That sort of thing has to be a revelation, as I don't think there is enough scripture to say whether or not "their angels in heaven" is actually referring to our spirit's communication with Father or if it is guardian angels, of which children have mulitples, which are all seeing Father's face.

It seems to me that the Angels are the perfect creation above, while we are the involution of their essence below. While here, we are not aware of our presence there. Verses like the one in Jude give this away.

Jude 1

6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

This echos the book of Enoch and Genesis 6, where the Angels themselves left the estate above to come here below. Take a look at what the Lord is called. He is the Lord of hosts. A host is the thing a parasite latches on to. We are the host. The Lord is the manager of the hosts. Apparently, there were those Angels that were renegades to this association. They managed themselves, corrupting the seed of the creator's work with mankind.

edit on 28-8-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join