It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grigori - Watchers and the Real Reason for the Shedding of Blood

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I will give you something here in a bit of a riddle. As I get closer to solving the riddle, the answers I seem to find do not align with accepted theology. Despite this, I see that the truth has been told to us, but we have misinterpreted it completely. I believe that what I outline here may very well be the root reason for the shedding of blood on the cross. Why do the Jews refuse to worship Christ? I will try to keep this as simple as possible. Keep in mind that this can only be speculation. I am trying to find the truth, as you will know from my many threads on this topic.

Grigori is a Watcher from the book of Enoch. Consult this thread on the Chant of the Grigori from Catholic Lithurgy

Once you know what a Grigori is and what they are chanting about, then consider the reason for the shedding of blood. I will use the Names of God Bible, as this is the only way to differentiate the various entities outlined. Elohim is (Father God). Ruach Elohim is the Spirit of God (Femanine / Holy Spirit). The Son is Yahweh. My Last Thread Outlines This Clearly.

Genesis 9, after the flood:

9 Elohim blessed Noah and his sons and said to them, “Be fertile, increase in number, and fill the earth. 2 All the wild animals and all the birds will fear you and be terrified of you. Every creature that crawls on the ground and all the fish in the sea have been put under your control. 3 Everything that lives and moves will be your food. I gave you green plants as food; I now give you everything else.

4 “But you are not to eat meat with blood in it. (Blood is life.) 5 In addition, I will demand your blood for your life. I will demand it from any animal or from any person. I will demand the life of any person who kills another person.

***READ THIS PART CAREFULLY
6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

***NOTE THE COMMAND

7 Be fertile, and increase in number. Spread over the earth, and increase.”

From this point in the Bible, Yahweh sheds blood against the prohibition of Elohim. Why require the blood to be shed on the Cross for the remission of sins? Who's sins? Who was required to pay? Despite what we are told, what does the word of Elohim say above? Who will pay the price for WWI, WWII and all other wars we continue to experience? Has anything changed? Is man to blame for the division of God's image, BOTH male and female? Who divided us and who created the Snake? The answer always resolves back to Yahweh.

We fail to ask the correct questions when we fail to see the characters involved. When Jesus points back to the Father from his incarnation into human form, he is not simply showing who the true God is, he is repenting of his proclamation here:

Isaiah 45:5 - I am Yahweh, and there is no other.
There is no other Elohim besides me.
I will strengthen you, although you don’t know me,
6 so that from the east to the west people will know
that there is no Elohim except me.
I am Yahweh, and there is no other.
7 I make light and create darkness.

As you read this, know that he is addressing this to Cyrus, King of Babylon. We have an artifact from antiquity that proclaims Yahweh to be Marduk. YHVH / Marduk Thread (Son of Enki). Truly, we are seeing something here most of mankind has failed to see for the last 6000 years. We fear him and fail to see the truth behind the deception.

Do I mean to cast doubt on Christ? No. I mean to find the truth behind God's design in raising a Son. Short of God coming down to mankind and telling us the truth behind our confusion, I will plow this field until I remove every last stone from the soil. The closer we get to truth, the simpler it appears to our reasoning.

Elohim appears to be the true God (Father) of mankind. All roads lead back to ONE creator God from Genesis 1. He is both Male (Father) and Female (Spirit). The image of mankind is BOTH male and female. Yahweh took Eve from the rib, then creation fell. However shocking this seems, we must pay attention and deny ignorance. Truth sets us free from the deception.

Revelation 20:3

He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

Who will be locked up for 1000 years? We don't know. We are deceived. All of us! Clearly, 6000 years later ends a week with a day of rest. Today is the event horizon of the verse above.

What do we make of this? Again, no one has informed us with correct presuppositions. Short of this, the quality of communication is the response we get. Who is Satan?

Revelation 12

The great dragon was hurled down--that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

Who created the Serpent?

Genesis 3

3 The snake was more clever than all the wild animals Yahweh Elohim had made. He asked the woman, “Did Elohim really say, ‘You must never eat the fruit of any tree in the garden’?”

Again, what do we make of this? We can't know. Communication is not defined. We can try to deny ignorance. It's all we have.

The Book of Revelation is not written to men. It is addressed to the Angels of the Churches. Examine this more closely and you see that they rule the nations. What does this mean? It could mean many things. Yahweh is a Lord of hosts. Angels fell in the book of Enoch, Genesis 6 and Jude 1. Jude 1 confirms Enoch. Humans are the host. Male is consummated to female. We are the body, or female below. What chance do we have to understand this apart from an explanation? Speculate all you lie. You will not know. The best guess is that you are a fallen angel in a human body. Why are we here? Clearly, we must follow the Father of Genesis 1. He is the God of Love.

Theology is no better than scientific theory. It's a guess at best. As we get closer to the end, the beginning resolves. Transcribe the word and letters to know for sure. Babel all you can, but know that you are deceived.

Conclusion to my many threads: We are deceived. To correct the error, correct it in yourself. Seek the Father only.

edit on 23-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
At last a thread that makes sense.
I have noticed lately a change in your threads, you are redefining yourself.
But be careful, because your are trying to explain to yourself a lot of stuff, but your only problem is that you are doing it from a dogmatic perspective. You need to broke those chains.
I know is hard, it already happen to me. But as soon as you release those binds, you will understand that you still knows nothing.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Elohim is a pluriel. It means "the LordS".
'One Lord' would be Eloha ...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Conclusion to my many threads: We are deceived. To correct the error, correct it in yourself. Seek the Father only.

is this your last thread then?

trying not to sound too excited about that...or too disbelieving.
edit on 23-10-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

It's all in the Movie V for Vendetta. The complete symbolism of what Masons know is there. Adam, Eve, Yahweh...They are all in this movie. The entire back story to what we are experiencing now is locked in both stories and others. You are right. We won't know until we look back and connect the dots. In the end, it will not be the story any of us speculated it would be.

Again, the Masons and Jesuits know the real story.

Milton can allow you to know why V is burnt all over. What they hide is related to why he was burned in the first place.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

It's all in the Movie V for Vendetta. The complete symbolism of what Masons know is there. Adam, Eve, Yahweh...They are all in this movie. The entire back story to what we are experiencing now is locked in both stories and others. You are right. We won't know until we look back and connect the dots. In the end, it will not be the story any of us speculated it would be.

Again, the Masons and Jesuits know the real story.

Milton can allow you to know why V is burnt all over. What they hide is related to why he was burned in the first place.

why do you just say "this proves _____" and then not explain how or why? which is exactly what you just did in the post i'm quoting right now. you have a horrible habit of expecting us to trust that you know what you're talking about. you should know better than that by now.

ill leave you to rectify your mistake.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

is this your last thread then?

trying not to sound too excited about that...or too disbelieving.

Malcolm Gladwell

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

The only place that 'prove' is listed in that post is in my signature. The word PORVErbs.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

more like a grimm fairytale

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I sugget you research the myths from whicvh the biblical garden of eden was taken from - all written well before the Jews were even a people and taken by their priests to try to pulol a group of people together into a nation.

Adappa and the Serpent tells us that the serpent actually tried to help man. If you are serious about your beliefs you do need ot look further than the catholic literature which is based on much earlier cultures myths and has been tailored to support an emperor, not a god in heaven.It is also worthiwhile finding out why the Books of Enoch were removed from the normal teachings and left out.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie

To demonstrate how they know the story, simply look at the breakfast made for Evey by both V and the friend helping her. A cracked egg surrounded by bread. How does that symbolism connect with the bread of life and Humpty Dumpty? I suppose Grimm might be accurate as well. The Cracked Egg of DNA

Toad In a Hole. Cook him just right and he never knows he's in the heat. Question is, what do we know about the toad in the end? He just needs a kiss I suppose. Oh the twists in the spiral.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I don't really think that 5,000 years of knowledge can be put in a 2 hour movie. To say that Jesuits and Masons know the real story implies that you somehow know the story. So please share the story with us. Otherwise please stop making such claims.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie

To demonstrate how they know the story, simply look at the breakfast made for Evey by both V and the friend helping her. A cracked egg surrounded by bread. How does that symbolism connect with the bread of life and Humpty Dumpty? I suppose Grimm might be accurate as well. The Cracked Egg of DNA

Toad In a Hole. Cook him just right and he never knows he's in the heat. Question is, what do we know about the toad in the end? He just needs a kiss I suppose. Oh the twists in the spiral.

So the guy can cook an egg inside a loaf of bread. What's the deal? I know how to cook spaghettis inside a hot dog.
www.tablespoon.com...

You need to be more specific.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Many people need more. V is for victory. It all depends on the mystery you know. Enoch said their mystery was worthless. I believe Enoch.

"He was Edmond Dantes..and he was my father..and my mother..my brother..my friend..he was you, and me..he was all of us."

Link to the Burnt Toast

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Many people need more. V is for victory. It all depends on the mystery you know. Enoch said their mystery was worthless. I believe Enoch.

"He was Edmond Dantes..and he was my father..and my mother..my brother..my friend..he was you, and me..he was all of us."

Looks to me that you don't know anything. Just talking a lot of words, some make sense others no sense at all. But always using so many wording and vocabulary (incredible feat nonetheless), but at the end is nonsense. If you really want to express or teach something you need to be more simple.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego

Looks to me that you don't know anything. Just talking a lot of words, some make sense others no sense at all. But always using so many wording and vocabulary (incredible feat nonetheless), but at the end is nonsense. If you really want to express or teach something you need to be more simple.

I suppose you need to follow the links. V is a story of the Gnostics (Worthless Mystery). The outline of the OP is the way the story can be seen from a similar light, but we really don't know this without the letters and words writing the story. Enoch called it the worthless mystery (that of the Gnostics). The true story here is not about God, but about the mystery fallen beings are outlining for us about God. It is a worthless mystery as Enoch states.

Here is the Gnostic Version

The true version, however, is in the Letters and Words of the Hebrew itself. That's the most literal statement you will receive from me. As the Gnostic Masons and Jesuits continue to fulfill their own mystery, God sits back and watches the play. Little do they know, transcription of their LOST WORD comes from the letters (Aleph Bet).

I can only tell you what to search. The rest is up to you. The Lost Word

The Word was never lost, but that word takes us to the Aleph Bet. Once you find that, you are home.

16.3 "You were in Heaven but its secrets had not yet been revealed to you;
and a worthless mystery you knew. This you made known to women, in
the hardness of your hearts. And through this mystery the women and the
men cause evil to increase on the Earth."

Jesus: LUKE 7:35 - "But wisdom (Sophia) is proved right by all her children."

As I stated in the OP, we are in the dark here. It's a cave of shadows. Not only this, but the dwellers on the threshold will kill each other over the mystery they think they know. It's a dangerous cave really.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It's a worthwhile point in trying to figure out and would only bring up the world of difference between the bronze or fiery serpent lifted by Moses that Jesus Christ represents (John3) and the other that doesn't (at least not in an eternal life state). I think the understanding of that difference is represented in just these two passages though there are many more.

But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. Galatians4

Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces. Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth. Daniel2

as for a priceless mystery which is still the same point

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 1Corinthians15

For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. Ephesians5

edit on 23-10-2014 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego

I suppose you need to follow the links. V is a story of the Gnostics (Worthless Mystery). The outline of the OP is the way the story can be seen from a similar light, but we really don't know this without the letters and words writing the story. Enoch called it the worthless mystery (that of the Gnostics). The true story here is not about God, but about the mystery fallen beings are outlining for us about God. It is a worthless mystery as Enoch states.

Here is the Gnostic Version

The true version, however, is in the Letters and Words of the Hebrew itself. That's the most literal statement you will receive from me. As the Gnostic Masons and Jesuits continue to fulfill their own mystery, God sits back and watches the play. Little do they know, transcription of their LOST WORD comes from the letters (Aleph Bet).

I can only tell you what to search. The rest is up to you. The Lost Word

The Word was never lost, but that word takes us to the Aleph Bet. Once you find that, you are home.

16.3 "You were in Heaven but its secrets had not y
et been revealed to you;
and a worthless mystery you knew. This you made kn
own to women, in
the hardness of your hearts. And through this myst
ery the women and the
men cause evil to increase on the Earth."

Jesus: LUKE 7:35 - "But wisdom (Sophia) is proved right by all her children."

As I stated in the OP, we are in the dark here.

Now we are talking. But the "worthless mystery" quote is not from Enoch, is from GOD himself (He is sending a message to the Watchers). The mysteries in questions here are about what the Watchers teach to their women, the arts, math, science, music, weapons, etc. Not about any Godly mystery or lost word or spiritual stuff. You've been misleading.

And for the "lost word", it will be a great contribution if you tell us what it is. I'm guessing you know about the Hiram Abiff legend. The lost word is just that a myth, a legend.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet I made a thread entitled the law of war. = every weopon formed shall have an eaqual or greater weapon formed against it. That put us in a downward spirl of death and tells us of what will come of us.

GOD gave us reign over animals and we ate them never giving thought to perhaps that initself was a test. See we could have took that to mean that we were stewards of them but we ate them. There were no bbq grills in the garden. I am addicted to eating plants and animals just as we all are but i find it odd that the gov. allows for greenery to be purchased in colo. with a food stamp card.

Genetically speaking i suppose that a shemale would be better suited to take a rib from than a man.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

And for the "lost word", it will be a great contribution if you tell us what it is. I'm guessing you know about the Hiram Abiff legend. The lost word is just that a myth, a legend.

Well, there is a deception based on the Gnostic Mystery School Religion. This is what the daughters of men were taught. By daughters, we are referring to Eve below on Earth. When the Bible speaks of Christ as the groom to the bride, we are speaking also of the Children of God below. The Angel above is the groom. The complete image is BOTH male and female, with the female in the material / temporal world.

See This Thread

By daughters of men, we are them. Babylon is Mystery School Babylon. It is the inverted will of God to take rather than give and receive. It's mark is commerce based on greed. Ultimately, this is is the mark of the Tav leading to God's true will--to give and receive only. Sin is the word Chet, or missing the mark. I cover that here....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join