It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CDC ok'd the Nurse to fly with temperature , after she called them asking if it was ok to fly.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
** confirmed by the CDC **

Apparently she took her own temp, noted the fever of 99.5 , called the CDC and they said its ok to board the plane in Cleveland.

Contradicting what was said earlier today by the CDC who said she should not have been flying anywhere

DALLAS — The second Dallas nurse diagnosed with Ebola shouldn't have traveled on a commercial flight due to her exposure to the virus prior to her diagnosis, said Tom Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. But the CDC has now confirmed that it gave Amber Vinson permission to make a trip to Cleveland.

Source
edit on 15-10-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Whoever took her call advised her that her temperature needed to be 100.4 for it to be ebola.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
man the audacity of the cdc is beyond reproach. Their calvalier attitude towards this virus is beyond belief. I seriously think they are trying to infect people with the multitude of screw ups. I so pissed right now that no one in our govt has stepped up and called this fuctrd on his bull#. God help us.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Wow imagine that!

Now the folks demanding her be charged with a crime can now shut up???
edit on 15-10-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Whoever took her call advised her that her temperature needed to be 100.4 for it to be ebola.

Which is stupid, she was in direct contact with this guy.....repeatedly........

Any amount of fever or feeling unwell should IMMEDIATELY be looked at with someone who has been working with the infected.....

The fact that she even NEEDED to call the CDC screams incompetence.........and the fact that they cleared her at all after admitting she didnt feel well , regardless of her temperature is ineptitude by the CDC at the highest levels.......

FIRE these people and proceed with criminal charges.......

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Geez.

Ok, NOW can Frieden be fired?

They have no idea what they are doing. In their hands, we are all done for.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
man the audacity of the cdc is beyond reproach. Their calvalier attitude towards this virus is beyond belief. I seriously think they are trying to infect people with the multitude of screw ups. I so pissed right now that no one in our govt has stepped up and called this fuctrd on his bull#. God help us.

They just don't seem to care or comprehend they seriousness. This nurse would not have been allowed to board a flight in Africa, with this temperature, knowing she was in close contact with an ebola case! Yet the US allows this

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

They just don't seem to care or comprehend they seriousness. This nurse would not have been allowed to board a flight with this temperature, knowing she was in close contact with an ebola case! Yet the US allows this

But remember its ok, they are monitoring the flights and the airlines are aware and fully prepared to take care of it....

They will catch people traveling that are infected.......

Everythings under control

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
She acted reckless and with negligence, should have know better, she is not a child she is a professional that knew how ebola infection works as she worked with an infected person.

If anybody here have no seen how an ebola infected person looks like, just look at a picture if you can take it, now picture a small child with such a disease caused by the recklessness and negligence of somebody that is a health care worker.

Unforgiving, if her littler stupid escape causes and ebola outbreak in other states.
edit on 15-10-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
Wow imagine that!

Now the folks demanding her be charged with a crime can now shut up???

Right, now the CDC should be charged with a crime!

Congress should start an investigation of the lies by this administration, the incompetence and outright disregard for the citizens of the USA through their negligent and now criminal activity regarding Ebola.

edit on 7Wed, 15 Oct 2014 19:36:33 -0500pm101510pmk153 by grandmakdw because: addition

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

I'm glad this news came out. It shows she attempted to do everything right and didn't selfishly put people at risk.

It was the higher authorities who screwed up.

Remember, this disease is unfamiliar to most Americans. It's not something we've dealt with before. When a higher authority, who's supposed to be more knowledgeable, gives the go-ahead, we can't fault her.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
Such incompetence! Those were the CDC guidelines for temperatures to watch for, they're in edit mode on their website now. First they had it wrong with nurse Pham, saying the fever is 101.5 for it to be ebola, then Pham's was not that high and they lowered it to 100.4. Need to lower it again now.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: collietta

Very true. I called her selfish, as many others did.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

Unbelievable!

Even if her fever wasn't quite 100.4 she did have a fever! That along with the fact she was treating a known Ebola patient, the CDC should not have let her fly.

The CDC is dropping the ball, left and right. It's almost like they want it to spread or something

edit on 15-10-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
Such incompetence! Those were the CDC guidelines for temperatures to watch for, they're in edit mode on their website now. First they had it wrong with nurse Pham, saying the fever is 101.5 for it to be ebola, then Pham's was not that high and they lowered it to 100.4. Need to lower it again now.

i know right, like fevers dont rise, like they just jump from nothing to over 100.......

The idiocy from these people blows my mind

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

USAMRIID.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Very true. I called her selfish, as many others did.

Nevertheless, both parties acted under the influence of utter ignorance and stupidity. Both are to blame.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I am still standing firm for her to be tried if she survives. And the CDC also should be Restaffed with those actually capable in making sound decisions .

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

No she did not, she called the CDC what else could she have done? They said it was cool to fly so she did??

She doesn't sound like the terrorist you claimed she was in the other thread at all!!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Remember, just this morning, Tom Frieden threw her under the bus, giving the impression that she'd acted recklessly on her own. What's the world to believe? I bought his story, and I don't have any respect for Freaky.
Once again, the blame-game circled back and bit him on the arse.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join