It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immortality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I was reading this link someone gave me that professes to be able to give you immortality. Personally, I don't think it will make you immortal, but I do believe it'll make you live longer than you normally would. I realize this link is meant for advertising, but it does have scientific merit and I don't recieve any cash if you click on it, so I don't believe it violates the Terms and Conditions of this message board. The link is: www.alexchiu.com...
Please tell me if this is a scam- the guy gives away the design for free, so if any of you have experience with alternative medicine, please reply.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Dont even need to look at it.

Who the hell would want to live forever? Death is the climax that gives life meaning. Living forever is like a book with no plot, no climax, no finale.

The reaper is as much a part of existance as is the womb.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Well I'd want to live forever... Imagine how interesting it would be to see what life is like 1000 years from now? If you want to experience death, shoot yourself after 1000 years of civilization.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   
29 years of civilization is enough to satisfy my curiosity. No thanks, ill take natural death in my own time. I dont need to see how utterly #ed up # will be in 1000 years from now.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Like I said, experience it and shoot yourself if you don't like it or if you want to experience death. But imagine if you wait 200 years, and then time machines have been invented. Well then since you don't want to see how terrible the future is, you can relive your current life, or create a new life in history.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Anyone ever see Bicentennial man? Immortality would drive anyone crazy. Personally, I'd rather leave the Earth when my time is up.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Time Machine?
We will never invent a time machine. Know why?
Because if we had we would have come back in time to visit ourselfs so we would have had a visit from the future if we do invent a time machine.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 06:06 AM
link   
That is not alternative medicine, I use alternative medicine and that is not it! As for it makeing anyone immortal, its a scam. If it was for real, the world would have broadcast it by now, at least he would have had an interview on 20/20 or 60min by now!

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Ya dellarb is right if there were time machines and a imortal drug that worked.I would have taken it sometime in the future lived to the point of such machines came back and posted a reply to this thread and said...

THERE WILL BE TIME MACHINES TAKE THIS DRUG!

but sadly i'm not future virus i'm the present day one

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If you want to be immortal.....do something in life that is worth being remembered!

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gryffen
If you want to be immortal.....do something in life that is worth being remembered!

Completely agree!

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
in my humble opinion we are all immortal

tut tut

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Militiaman we are already immortal, we are our souls, these bodies do not "make us" they are just the vessels that we start life with.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
TheWanderer, your signature is foolish. We are not lucky to have Freemasonry. I'd rather be controlled by Hitler than Freemasonry. Hitler kept less secrets...

join