It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead - Season 5

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Few episodes into season 3. Lori is about to pop and herschel got bit. Im very much hooked. Daryl is my favorite but they just started showing the lady with the hitori hanzo and the 2 walkers with no arms or lower jaw. I have a feeling she is gonna whoop some ass.
Only complaint so far is nothing about how it started has been explained.
Now it has been revealed that everyone turns even if not bitten. Some sort of infection?
The siege on the farm at the end of season 2 was cool.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

I think what your thinking of is rick said in the previews for next week is we have 3 people missing from camp. Bob (and I can't even remember how Bob got caught) Carol and Daryl because they take off I guess after that car that has Beth in it maybe.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Bob just walked out of the church and was in the woods and got jumped.
I also suspect he got bit,I do wonder what that means for those that ate his leg
edit on ndWed, 22 Oct 2014 14:37:09 -0500America/Chicago1020140980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Bob just walked out of the church and was in the woods and got jumped.
I also suspect he got bit, do I wonder what that means for those that ate his leg
Right. Good observation.
With the cannibal's the show is starting to remind me of William J Johnstone's "Ashes" Series.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CardiffGiant

I envy you.

So much more excitement, twists and turns for you still to come...

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Is that car the cannibals car then? the one that went speeding past them when they were at that other car they found? because if it is then Beth probably isn't alive anymore, they woulh have come across her at Terminus if she was with them!
i wonder if they (cannibals) are the ones that engraved that writing on the back of the church... So everyone will think it is all the priest guys fault that people are going missing and they will be all over him when its actually the cannibals taking their people.. i think Daryl and Carol will put up a good fight if they try and get them, but they will be outnumbered though.

So i get it now the 2 other people must be them that makes alot more sense than more people being taken from the group. thanks!! lol.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: CardiffGiant

I envy you.

So much more excitement, twists and turns for you still to come...

me too! when i first started watching TWD it was like almost at season 3 and me an my partner spent days watching every single episode it was so good watching them back to back but now we have to wait week to week lol, we were thinking of doing that this season waiting and watching it all, because its not on tv here we have to stream it but ofcourse we could not wait.. you just can't its impossible, its the only tv show i have really ever gotten in too apart from Weeds and Breaking bad but they are gone now

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

I think the car and the church at related cause there is a cross on the back.
I don't think the terminus people are in on it as they had their safe haven until recently.

I think he was feeding people to his significant other or was the cause or her getting turned and that is what that message is in regards too.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
If you remember the zombie girl with glasses at the food bank in the last episode, you should come to the realization that the preacher locked himself in the church with all the food and wouldn't let anybody else in. Thus the writing on the wall "You'll burn for this".

I don't think the car with the cross is related to the preacher or the cannibals but I could be wrong.

And speaking of those cannibals, I have a feeling that in the next episode they are going to learn the number one rule of cannibalism. Don't eat tainted meat.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Ive been debating whether or not to post this, because Ive asked quite a few people and no one else seems to have caught on, but a few things that have been revealed (ever so subtly), that seem to have been missed by a lot:

1)Bob has a history with Terminus. Gareths monologue gave that much away. He went on and on about how Bob could have been one of them, how it was poetic justice because he caused all of this.

bob definitely knew Gareth before.

2)The markings on the trees are the same as the tattoos that the man who invaded terminus and was trapped in the train car that Rick and Glenn let free (the dude who was psycho and ultimately got bit) had on his face. Im guessing there is ANOTHER group tracking them.

3)Tyreese didnt kill the man in the cabin-he was there chowing down on bob's leg. So obviously tyreese is still having issues.

Anyone else catch on to these things?
edit on 25-10-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots

When did they show marking's on the trees?
Must have missed that.

The bob thing is really interesting, but it seems he would have said something if he knew about terminus no?\
It would add to why the guy and bob had that dialogue tho in episode one, didn't really add up why they guy would let bob speak in the situation they were in.

And I totally missed the guy from the cabin was there, and I do recall tyrees telling carol that he was dead after he told her what he did to the baby and she wanted to go charging in.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

When did they show marking's on the trees?
Must have missed that.

The bob thing is really interesting, but it seems he would have said something if he knew about terminus no?\
It would add to why the guy and bob had that dialogue tho in episode one, didn't really add up why they guy would let bob speak in the situation they were in.

And I totally missed the guy from the cabin was there, and I do recall tyrees telling carol that he was dead after he told her what he did to the baby and she wanted to go charging in.

theyve shown the marking on the trees in both episodes no. Bob was looking at one when he was taken. Morgan was looking at them in the first episode.

I have no doubt that bob has a history in terminus. After rewatching gareths monologue, we pretty much flat out says it.

Im not sure why he wouldnt say anything to the group about terminus beforehand, but my guess is he was the reason they were overrun, and escaped before he saw what they became.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

but my guess is he was the reason they were overrun, and escaped before he saw what they became.

Very good reasoning here, and he was stand offish about going there but his hand was forced really by who he was traveling with.

Thanks for the heads up on the marks

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to tonight. I can't wait to see what happened to Beth. When ever a Walking Dead Marathon comes on, I can't help but watch the whole thing. I just love this series! It's making me want to go out and get the comics. I'm told they aren't the same story line but I still think I"d love to read them.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Next weeks episode finally get to see what happened to Beth.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Oh man what an ending, and the teasers for next week... Can't wait.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Lets just say Im really loving this season. This episode was super awesome.

However...

After watching the episode from last week, I was thinking the show was really turning more towards the storyline in the comics. Yes, there was a little bit from the comics in this episode, but it was definitely not what I was expecting. I expected the Hunter debacle to last for at least another episode or 2, and also was expecting some of the events to follow the comics. (for example, I was thinking Glen would get shot, but he didnt). The Hunter debacle was really really rushed.

And now for some speculation on the coming episodes.....

"If" they really are somewhat trying to follow the comics (im under the impression they're trying to get this season to be closer to the comics), shouldnt we be seeing the Alexandria safe zone pretty soon? (Well, atleast with Abraham and the bus crew, since Rick and the other crew are staying behind)

As for Beth....oh I have no idea. Is that cop girl in the comics? Im guessing the next episode will all be centered on Beth.
edit on 27-10-2014 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
SPOILERS AHEAD.

I want to know what the heck is going on.
Glenn and Maggie shouldn't have left with Abraham, Eugene, Rosita and Tara.
Who is going to be the next villain/threat now that they've killed the Terminites? I kind of wonder if they really would bring Morgan back just to be a bad guy.
Why is Carol hiding? I was talking a friend about it, and he suspects that something happened to Carol, and that it's not actually Carol. But then that leads to the question of "Where is Carol?" If it's Beth, is next week a flashback episode? What if it's neither one of them? What if it's Carol? Why was she staying in the shadows?

SO MANY QUESTIONS.
edit on 27-10-2014 by Lyxdeslic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I have to say, this is the best season! The writers are really coming up with excellent stuff with the walkers. The slime ones in the water and the flaming ones in Terminus were excellent. I love what happened with Garrett. Rick fulfilled his promise. This is a great season!

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Jainine

Its the same story line but with just different chracthers in different roles.

Like Sahsa took the place of Andrea

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join