It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead - Season 5

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Has anyone else watched the first episode of season 5?

I've been pretty excited for TWD to come back. I know a number of us here are TWD fans, so I wont say too much about the episode yet. (I'll just say I really liked this episode. Not trying to give too many details.)

ETA - Didnt we have a continuing TWD thread for a few seasons? Is that one still around at all?
edit on 13-10-2014 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

ETA 2 - Just in case....if you havent watched the latest episode/episodes (depending on how long this thread lives), you may not want to read the comments here until you have watched it.
edit on 13-10-2014 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I just finished watching it. I thought it was pretty good but that show always irks me at how unimaginative it is.

The zombies are all so stupid and just keep pushing forward. They could set up zombie traps where they fall into burning pits and just play music to lure them in. I would just like to see some stuff like that where they take advantage of their nature.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: buni11687

Best episode in a long time, and Carol is a total bad*@#!!

This episode set up what can be the best season yet

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: halfpint0701
totaly agree, hope the rest of the season to follow holds up.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I always wondered why they never had people permanently shanking all the walkers that would walk up to the fences of the prison myself. Like only when they needed to get something done or it got corded did they bother. They should always keep a task force on every shift who's sole purpose is to clear every and all walkers that approach the fence.

And, we did notice that the governors people did setup traps to lure in zombies in season four. Just for some dumb WWZ wrestling fun though but at least they were onto to stuff.

I have only read a couple of spoilers for this first episode. I don't have cable so I have to torrent the show every Tuesday when it finally shows up.

I did remember reading something about a red machete. Now with elaborating to much on that, can anyone who saw simply let me know if the related scene was super badass or just kinda cool? No details just like what scale of awesome was the scene im a big fan of machetes.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I just finished watching it. I thought it was pretty good but that show always irks me at how unimaginative it is.

Agreed. There's plenty of points in the series where Im like "Oh come on! You could of easily done x or y to get out of/prevent that!". The show does have some pretty dull parts, but it make up for the dull parts most of the time.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Im not looking at any other comments came straight too the bottom to say I AM SO EXCITED TOO WATCH IT TONIGHT WHEN MY KIDS GO TO BED!!! Hahaha.. I have been waiting what feels like a lifetime for it too come back, will come back to post my thoughts when i have watched it

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: halfpint0701

a reply to: PLAYERONE01

Agreed with both of you to.

Plenty of carnage and fun for the season opener. Hopefully this means the rest of the season will be brutal. From the looks of the sneak peeks, this season should be pretty bloody. I hope there's no repeat of season 2 or the first half of season 4.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
why don't you watch with your kids?? I do, they see carl as a great role model because his manners are usually 1000 times better than the crap cartoons on tv. And my kids is all about manners.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

I did remember reading something about a red machete. Now with elaborating to much on that, can anyone who saw simply let me know if the related scene was super badass or just kinda cool?

Pretty badass.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
hell yea man I cant wait now for sure. I think im going to paint one of my machetes red just for the occasion.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

They are way too loud, i need silence while watching my show .. Lol.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
oh yea but I totally get that. I have always enjoyed watching my like horror and creepy stuff in the dark when its really quite. it just makes the mood so much more appropriate and enjoyable.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
One of the best episodes of the last couple seasons. Carol was kicking all kinds of ass! I wonder how many episodes it'll be until they find Beth?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Oh Boy...we just watched it ! It was a very "satisfying" episode with some great reunions ! Was interesting to finally know what was really going down in Terminus......ok....that's all I'll say for now !

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I missed the first 10 min, did it explain why they are doing what they were to doing?
If it was more then what was explained/shown at the end that is
Feel free to u2u me to not spoil for the rest of the peeps
edit on thMon, 13 Oct 2014 04:19:48 -0500America/Chicago1020144880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
The opening part with the processing plant bothered me so much... im not sure how anyone allows kids to watch this!!

But I really expected them to stay at Terminus a while, the show has a habit of dragging things out too long. Maybe they learned their lesson

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Watching it now.

Oh, and my name is Heff - and I approve of this thread.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
That was such a great season opening episode !!

Loved the action, loved the ending and surprise, surprise...those last few seconds...

Exciting season ahead !!

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Excellent episode. I especially loved Carol this week.
Looking forward to a new and tougher Beth coming out of her experience.
It'll shock the group when (IF) she gets back with them.
She'll be tougher ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join