It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A health care worker at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital has tested positive for Ebola

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
SO I have to fly through DFW Monday. Will I be arrested or molested if I wear a mask and rubber gloves on the flight lol?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
People also need to remember this little but very scary tidbit...but of course you know they will ignore it.

www.who.int...

People remain infectious as long as their blood and body fluids, including semen and breast milk, contain the virus. Men who have recovered from the disease can still transmit the virus through their semen for up to 7 weeks after recovery from illness.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

I know the source is much lamented here but on Alex Jones on Friday they had a doctor on saying that he had been told by border patrol agents that the CDC has been basically disappearing people from their custody if they display early ebola symptoms and there's been more than a handful.

If true it's like well at least they're trying but also just wtf are they doing with them.

I'm fairly confidant in one thing. If it's gonna go bad (completely out of containment); the ship will be sunk before they sound general alarm.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

I told you all it was gonna happen within days of Duncan's death.

Been telling everyone since July, it would spread within weeks.

Who needs ISIS?

We've got Ebola!

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
SO I have to fly through DFW Monday. Will I be arrested or molested if I wear a mask and rubber gloves on the flight lol?

No. And you won't even be screened here because we're not one of the five airports with Ebola screening. We've been fighting to be on the list but so far it's no go...

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePublicEnemyNo1
a reply to: Xeven

Who needs ISIS?

We've got Ebola!

Besides, it seems that the U.S. is currently exporting ISIS recruits, but importing Ebola! Just don't understand this...

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elton
Hopefully they were not able to spread it to anyone.

Time will tell.

He is a Health care worker. He touches many sick people every day, some with open wounds. I think it is more likely that he has infected somebody else, too.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Press conference starting in a few minutes!

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Is it me or does Judge Jenkins look a little scared?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

He/she had mostly likely been in quarantine though and not working with other patients for at least the past 12 days limiting the amount of possible exposures.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Oh no...It was when he was admitted the second time! At least that what I think he's saying?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: adomol

Good one...and I like your Avatar...the green is familiar

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
OMG what is this with these health care workers wanting privacy as to who they are or their status? It is paramount that this is disclosed so that people who may have had contact know who they may have had contact with and to take steps to avoid others and to quarantine themselves from spreading this further. This is ridiculous. Apparently this is one who had been self monitoring but others still need to know and with them being health care workers they should know that being transparent is essential to everyone.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Is it me or does Judge Jenkins look a little scared?

Judge Jenkins, looks like an Alien and a little unsure at that.

:-/
edit on 10/12/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: adomol
a reply to: Hellas

He/she had mostly likely been in quarantine though and not working with other patients for at least the past 12 days limiting the amount of possible exposures.

They just said on CNN that he was in the "self monitoring pool", so not quarantined.

link   
a reply to: texasgirl

He looks sweaty a lot more than others on the spotlight, also a bit red.. a lot more red...

link   
a reply to: texasgirl

All I'm hearing are repeated vague talking points. They really need to start pounding the nitty gritty details on how to avoid contracting Ebola.

Most people don't think much of the term bodily fluids. They usually think of that term as urine, feces, vomit and blood and think that if they avoid those substances while they are still wet they will be OK. That just isn't true.

I guess we'll be finding out in a couple months won't we? Just think of the New Years celebrations in cities across the world. I bet we see a spike after that.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This guy likes to say "Plan in place" a lot.. Like this would trigger any comfort

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

They're f ing lying about their effort!!!!! I just sold a condo not less than one block away from the Ivy Apartments...and I can assure you what they say they're doing is a #ing lie!

I do live in So Cal...but I know at least 13 people that live in the area. They're freaking lying!!!!!!

ETA

I just sold it less than a month ago. I know dam well what's going in that neighborhood. It ain't what they're telling us either. Please, trust me!
edit on 10/12/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Live conference link
LIVE

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join