It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberia: 41 UN staffers under Ebola observation, including 20 military personnel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZakOlongapo
...EBOLA is hoax!
... and smells by money and greed.
... IT IS STILL THE PEOPLE REAL DANGER FOR THE PEOPLE... NOT EBOLA.
awake up

I'm normally the first to question things..

but in my mind, Ebola is real. I dont understand why companies would release such a deadly disease, via Africa to make money. Something like this easily mutates and IF you had a cure, you could easily lose that advantage.
Its too risky to hedge your bets on Ebola. I'd say there's people in the upper echelons of our society who have already taken precautions and prepared for the worst.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ZakOlongapo

I agree that Ebola will excite pharmaceutical companies and their shareholders, and that there are profits to be made. However, I can assure you, this virus is real. It is not a hoax. Now, how it came to be, how it is spread, etc - I am open to hearing theories (including as related to the biodefense lab testing Ebola in Sierra Leone, which the Liberian government recently shut down). So, feel free to start your own Ebola Hoax thread under Conspiracy Theories. Peace.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Just search ATS for "Kenema" . You'll get the gist of what's probably happening. *cough* bioweapon *cough*

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
yes Ebola is real like moon landing...

flu, cars and domestic violence is bigger problem then MSM made up Ebola problem...
You are just victim or You work for hoax...
end of story

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

So, you believe everything you see on YouTube? People are dying, including humanitarian and health aid workers. Please start your own thread. But "word": Try basing your fundamental premise on something more substantial than what you've presented here.
edit on 11-10-2014 by bludragin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: bludragin

Ebola is problem but not the global problem...

it is MSM made up problem to made You focus on... to scare You

it will die like swine flu or bird flu...

Ebola is spreading only in digital MSM world. not real thread to all of us!

it is planed ....

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
it is obvious that THEM plans do not work anymore the way THEY want...

there are people every day waking up *****

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I will laugh very loudly if you somehow get ebola.

I doubt we'll ever know, but the look on your face will be precious!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk
I can fake it for some of You news sources if You like

its common practice...

I am more scared of people like You then EBOLA

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Ah, you must be Eastern European born. At least, that's the vibe I'm getting. I have only been on ATS for a few days, but it seems to me that most (not all) contributors here can consider complex matters in equally complex ways. This Ebola outbreak is a complex issue. You are making sweeping, generalized, simple statements that are not worthy of the grave matter being discussed in this thread. Surely you can do better than that. Complex thought (minus YouTube pablum): Give it a try!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

You're scared of complete strangers on the other side of the world?

I won't hurt you, don't worrry.

Ebola could though.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
lets say few months from now I will be right...
good job guys. keep spreading the hoax and see You all after

there are real problems around me I have to focused on. Ebola is not real problem at all ...
You will find out soon Your selfssss

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

God Speed - We will miss you!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Truthfully, I'd almost feel better if I knew that it really was a global depopulation conspiracy, because at least some intelligent force would be at work. As it stands, it seems that a bunch of bumbling idiots are in charge of protecting all of us from contracting the virus, and it is evident that they (CDC, WHO, etc) have no idea what they are doing. Hence, the only intelligent force that seems to be at work here is the Ebola virus itself.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Won't matter. If there's nobody left, there'll be nobody to put away!

I meant more along the lines of the breakdown of the system to prevent the further spread of the virus. When all the health workers are either infected or in quarantine there is no health system left to stop it.

Thats the problem with "containment". The place that is protecting people from a wider spread is always under direct assault from infected people that go there for help.

But it won't matter anyway as long as the airlines refuse to cut off flights from infected countries and respective governments keep brining victims home.

The human thing to do... the thing I wish would happen anyway.... is that survivors who had immunity would help, maybe get trained, or volunteer since they could not (theoretically) catch the disease again unless it mutated.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

They could give blood, too. I am sure thats occurring on some hush hush level because of competition or patents?

Did you see the thread from yesterday? If its real, clock is ticking on that…

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I think what bothers me most about that is how little I am hearing about it.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

Considering the initial Dallas case broke first in the media and not Officialdom, yah.

And could also be a hoax, too.

Tick, tock.

I'm not tripping unless they don;t stop those flights, period.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ValentineWiggin

originally posted by: intrptr

Won't matter. If there's nobody left, there'll be nobody to put away!

I meant more along the lines of the breakdown of the system to prevent the further spread of the virus. When all the health workers are either infected or in quarantine there is no health system left to stop it.

Thats the problem with "containment". The place that is protecting people from a wider spread is always under direct assault from infected people that go there for help.

But it won't matter anyway as long as the airlines refuse to cut off flights from infected countries and respective governments keep brining victims home.

The human thing to do... the thing I wish would happen anyway.... is that survivors who had immunity would help, maybe get trained, or volunteer since they could not (theoretically) catch the disease again unless it mutated.

Or catch a different strain of EBOV and die from that instead. From what I'm reading- no one is sure that can't happen.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bludragin

Ah, you must be Eastern European born. At least, that's the vibe I'm getting. I have only been on ATS for a few days, but it seems to me that most (not all) contributors here can consider complex matters in equally complex ways. This Ebola outbreak is a complex issue. You are making sweeping, generalized, simple statements that are not worthy of the grave matter being discussed in this thread. Surely you can do better than that. Complex thought (minus YouTube pablum): Give it a try!

I really like you "new" member. Calling it out.....Ya I like it.

People are always searching for the conspiracy in everything. I do believe something is different this time around but I doubt Ebola is a hoax. People see a video and then put personal truth forward as fact. Truth is subjective.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join