It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Eye's Light Up (Video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

there is no "smart sciency" explanation. Human beings do not have eyes that reflect light in that manner. It's either fake (which would be easy to do), or it's weird.

I figure it's fake.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

This guy does DS
Maybe he was at the party

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Aren't there people in this site who have great knowledge of faking videos? I swear I've seen high quality video analysts on here before.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

That's what i thought would happen t45, i am surprised no one has come forward to explain this. Strange!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Glow in the dark contact lenses
People really need to look before crying ALIEN! ROBOTS!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

Did you read the thread?

It has been mentioned at least twice that these lenses have iris and pupil sections. You can take those thumbs and put them somewhere else.

The next person that put's a link up to that page is gonna get zapped with my ray gun. You will end up like this........

edit on 6-10-2014 by DrunkYogi because: Forgot my ray gun part!

edit on 6-10-2014 by DrunkYogi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkYogi
a reply to: U4ea82

It is fun while we wait for someone to debunk it. If it's not debunked im off to the mountains.

Debunk?

Whats to debunk, your claim of alien eyes?

Prove its anything alien or simply give some evidence its alien and not something simple like contact lenses or there abouts or use the correct term which is explain, waiting for someone to "explain" what you are seeing.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yeah, the quote you inserted was a joke.

Free Humor Transplant Test

www.spoofuniversity.com...

Did you read the OP though? Because i never claimed they were Alien eye's, the guy in the video did!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DrunkYogi

Did you read the OP though? Because i never claimed they were Alien eye's, the guy in the video did!

Yes I should have posted "the claim" instead of "your claim" unless you are the guy in the video

Hey you were joking quite a bit then, sorry its hard to read into anothers humor when supplied in such a serious and concerned manner.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DrunkYogi

look at the website i linked, they offer the same thing in the contacts so the thumbs stay down for a few ravers wearing contact lenses
sorry, no aliens or robots here, move along

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I did look at the web site, again. I do not see any contacts without the iris or pupil showing. The video shows no iris or pupil in any of the glowing eyes.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I am always joking my friend. I try not to take anything too seriously. I hope you weren't offended.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
So far it looks like this is the most credible UFO/alien video I've seen so far. Not one reasonable explanation so far,besides contacts that don't exist in the market and reflections that literally can't happen due to the position of the middle person at a 90 degree angle with the camera.

I thought it was the duty of science and reason to debunk these things. How can we prove they are aliens without having been there? This isn't some tiny dot in the distant background being a UFO. Everything I understand from trying to debunk this says there's no reasonable explanation.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

Aren't there people in this site who have great knowledge of faking videos? I swear I've seen high quality video analysts on here before.

I have a bit of experience with programs like after effects, Match mover, Maya, 3ds, zbrush, as well as compositing techniques, green screen, etc.

This would be very easy to fake. I can't really prove that it was faked without the original footage, but I'm fairly certain it wouldn't be that hard to do.

Really, all you'd have to do would be to motion track the eyes in the original footage in after effects or a similar package and then create some solids that were following those trackers with some glow fx. You could either make the lights go out with an effect, or if the lights went out in the footage, simply hand animate the trackers and keep the solids gouped per individual so that they move in unison.

Really not that difficult to do. The eyewitnesses are more difficult to explain, but I don't speak the language so I have no idea if they are sincere or even talking about the glowing eyes in the first place, but again, could just be viral marketing. Either way, it would be easy to fake.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Thanks for the post. I am hanging out with my Russian friends Thursday. I plan on showing this to him.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I did look at the web site, again. I do not see any contacts without the iris or pupil showing. The video shows no iris or pupil in any of the glowing eyes.

Look again.
Contact Lens

still gonna insist alien???

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I don't think they're alien but they're definitely something! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

No one is insisting on alien. Don't be so condescending. Your picture doesn't show much. Notice the lack of illumination? Find me a picture where the contact lens is practically a lamp. Also they don't turn off after a second.....

Also if these are glow in the dark contact wearing ravers how come all three went with a super boring white. Every contact I've seen online is an interesting color (don't miss the point and show me a white contact lol) so wouldn't one of them be blue or yellow or something?

I showed this to my Russian friend and he said the guy in the video said nothing the narrator didn't say. He also was unimpressed cause he said lots of weird # happens in Russia. He mentioned a vague memory of hearing about something that caused that. He also told me a great time slip story from his town as well as two weird things that happened to him that he attributed to a ghost. He's from a mostly bumble# part of Russia near China and Mongolia.

Oh well. This one's probably never gonna get a solid explanation. Maybe it's the contacts but everything I saw online doesn't support it.

m.youtube.com...
edit on 10-10-2014 by tavi45 because: added a sentence

edit on 10-10-2014 by tavi45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
not for anything but here is a video from jim jones's(jones town guy) same light up eyes

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-10-2014 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC

Look again.
Contact Lens

still gonna insist alien???

These contacts are very popular in night clubs. Homer is correct. If this confuses you, you are too old to be in a nightclub or just out of the loop entirely.

MM

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join