It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Eye's Light Up (Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Not sure if this is the right forum for this! Anyway, a guy has put a video up on Youtube claiming that Aliens were spotted in a night club in Russia when the light's went out. There are snippets of an interview with one of the band members playing that night who said that after the light's went out and they noticed the glowing eye's they got to hell outta there. The interview with the band member is in Russian so if anyone could translate that would be helpful. The band member certainly does look spooked and the video is very strange to say the least.

edit on 3-10-2014 by DrunkYogi because: change title

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DrunkYogi

Maybe they are not aliens, maybe they are just cat people

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

lol

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

It is kind of weird as the human eye doesn't normally reflect light like that, though there is the "red eye effect" which can be seen in photos taken in darkness with a strong flash.

Other than that i have no explanation.

Explained....sort of

Yes, but not like cats do, when you photograph a cat's eyes at night you see a strong reflection because the eyes are shaped to gather more light in the dark and reflect it better than in human eyes. This is referred to as eye shine.

Human eyes do reflect back the light the problem is called the "red eye effect." Humans lack the highly reflective tapetum lucidum membrane in the eye of cats and other hunting animals, though so they don't reflect as much light back.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

It is weird isn't it. There are other folks looking toward the direction of the camera and their eyes don't glow. Plus the girl that is side on, her eyes glow. Very strange.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Might be some kind of lenses that reflect light.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Could be LBL. Maybe someone will come along with information on what kind of lenses.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I'm all about extraterrestrials but honestly, it's possible that the folk with the glowing eyes were wearing thin framed glasses and the light from the source is reflecting off of them. the crappie quality of the video makes it hard to see them I think.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

There something about this video that quite disturbs me PW. I am not easily disturbed and have quite a good BS detector. It seems kinda real, hope it's not.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I am going to go with contact lenses of some sort.

I heard that smart contact lenses are being developed, with complicated nanoscale mechanisms for military applications. If that sort of thing is possible, then something which merely reflects low levels of light, is hardly a stretch.

They might all be members of some underground drug club, or some other sort of recreational organisation, and the lenses might assist them in recognising one another in darkened environs. That's my thought anyway.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I'm very very skeptical on alien/UFO videos but very very open on the question of existence. If this is merely normal reflection or contact lenses how come they are all in different places but glow with equal intensity and then seem to turn off. Also what are they reflecting? The freaking power went out.
There's no light source. Everything goes totally dark but for those three sets of eyes and then after a split second they turn off.

I hope one of you debunks this. I'm with Drunk Yogi. I have a great bs detector and this is super creepy. This also seems like it would be really really hard to set up as a hoax. This is hard to explain and far more disturbing than some obscure tiny "UFO" in the sky. Please debunk this.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Maybe it is just a natural consequence of growing up too close to Chernobyl?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Would need a far better quality video to say anything. I tried to see if there's anything odd about the eyes of those two...but the video is so blurred and far away I can't even see their eyes.

Contact lenses would make sense.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I say contact lenses too. If we had aliens with glowing eyes amongst us, I think we would have discovered them long ago.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Guten Morgen-

Perhaps those attendees took either the "red pill" or broke into their Uncle Leo's stash of PanamaRed? I'd go as far as "contact lenses" for the readying of future 'contact'..

Thanks for the video...

namaste

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Has anyone heard of contact lenses like these before? Why would they glow in the dark, of what benefit would these be?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I Googled contact lenses that glow in the dark, almost all of them have pupils showing. The only one's that don't are the Dark Eyed kids one's. Plus most contacts seem to just be the circular area of the Iris and Pupil, in the video the glow can be senn across the whole of the eye. Maybe it is contacts, First Contact.

www.google.co.uk... C0QsAQ
edit on 3-10-2014 by DrunkYogi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Well, night clubbers in some of the alternative subcultures often wear them just because they look badass under blacklights, and they are often used in movies to augment costumes on mutants and zombies and so on.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Even normal contact lenses will light up like this under ultraviolet lighting, depending on the prescription of the lenses. I know someone who wears lenses but because the prescription in his eyes are different, only one lens lights up. Looks really freaky.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: mithrawept

I don't think there was any ultraviolet lighting in the video. There was a power outage. If there was ultraviolet other stuff would have shown up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join