It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YAHWEH 3 / The Quran is Signed by The Father, Son and Holy Spirit - Jesus Reveals Himself to Islam

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This is Thread 3 in a series of many.

The central religions text of Islam is signed by the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. This is the premise of this thread. I will first show you this fact, then I will move on to how I realized this amazing fact. Apart from my background here on ATS, I never would have see this.

In many of the books comprising the Qur'an, there is an inscription (called the Muqatta`āt), which reads:

Alif Lam Mem

These are three Hebrew letters. If you do a search for the Muqatta`āt marking, you will see that this is either one of two things: 1) a highly guarded secret of Islam 2) various other meanings related to mathematics in the book of the Qur'an. None of these are accurate to what I will show you. All of this is related to what I have been studying from the book of Genesis and my current place in that book: the life of Abraham, Issac and Ishmael. I will get to that part (next thread) after I show you the letters meaning:

Go back to the Ancient Hebrew script that Abraham would have read (Phoenician / Paleo-Canaanite):

Aleph is the sign of the Father (Elohim / Creator).
Lamed is the sign of the Son (Yahweh / Jesus / Son of God and Good Shepherd).
Mem is the sign of the Mother (Ruach Elohim / hovering over the waters of Genesis 1).

Please do not forget, Ishmael came from Abraham and Hagar. Elohim promised to make a great nation out of both Issac and Ishmael. There are 12 tribes from each brother, with Ishmael being the firstborn. To get the meaning, you cannot separate this from the paleo-Canaanite.

The signature of the Torah is Aleph Tav. It is a mark that shows up throughout scripture and identifies the Son of God (or the messenger Jesus of Islam) and Christ risen. In Revelation 1, Jesus calls himself the Alpha (Aleph) and Omega (Tav). Tav is the mark, or mark to hit. Chet is the word sin, or missing the mark of love for others.

Of course, the mark of Jesus was his character, which was love and giving, even to enemies. Sin is the Hebrew word Chet, or to miss the mark. What mark is necessary to be a believer? Love. The Holy Spirit of God makes peace with Jesus when he is baptized. We now know that baptism is symbolism for Noah and the Flood. Beasts are each of us in the Ark (Earth) trying to shake our animal nature in the water (Mother / Cup). The bread is made of seed, or what you will now see in the letters.

To get how Alif Lam Mem is Father, Son and Holy Spirit, we need to see this from the story of Abraham leading to Jesus.

Aleph Bet is the word Father, or Abba. He is the Strong House. Like letters of DNA, the father's seed enters the Mother's water / cup / matrix / womb.

Aleph Mem is the word Mother (Also the word Bind) and she is the Strong Water.

Bet Nun is the word Son, or the Shepherd of mankind. He is the House of Seed, or the bread of life. Seed of the Father is comprised of Letters (Alephbet) mixed into the Mother's water. When you take DNA and place it into the mother's womb, you get the continuation of the House, or the Son. Here, we are speaking of Two Sons of Abraham. Each will make a great nation according the both Yahweh and Elohim. If you use the names of God Bible, you can know that Elohim is Father and Yahweh is Son. Mother is Ruach Elohim, or the Spirit of God.

Son

Here is where you can define Alif Lam Mem easily.

Note the very first words of the Qur'an:

In the Name of God (Father)
Merciful to all (Son),
Compassionate to each (Holy Spirit)!

-The Father is the Aleph (Strength of the House)

-The Son is Merciful to all and forgiving.

-The Mother is compassionate to each individual.

Aleph is the Ox. The first set of verses is 'The Opening.' It is not signed with the three letters. The second set is called 'The Cow' and is signed.

What is the message to all believers? What marks a believer in God?
Quoting the Qur'an:
"The Cow

Alif Lam Mem

Behold the Book!
No trace of doubt in it.
A guide to the pious,
To those who believe in the Unseen,
Who perform prayer,
And who spend from Our [Alif Lam Mem] bounty;
Those too who believe in what has been revealed to you (Gospel Message of Jesus)
And what has been revealed before you (Torah),
And who know for certain that there is an afterlife,
These are truly guided by their Lord (Christ / Son of God);
These are truly saved..."

Here is my question for Islam. Do you believe the message of Loving enemies that Jesus came to show you? The books are all here for us to see the mark.

What is the Word Truth in Hebrew?

Aleph Mem Tav

What is the word Death? Mem Tav, or taking away the Father (Elohim).

The Qur'an again:
"The Cow...

As for the unbelievers, it is all the same if you warn or do not warn them; they will not believe. God has sealed up their hearts, their hearing and their vision with a shroud, and terrible punishment awaits them..."

God is Love

Hate cannot dispel hate. Only love dispels hate.

Alif Lam Mem

Aleph is the sign of the Father.
Lamed is the sign of the Son.
Mem is the sign of the Mother.

What happens when Issac and Ishmael realize that they are brothers with Jesus? What happens when Islam, Judaism and Christianity meet under the roof of one House united?

Love for all of mankind.

Zachariah 4:6

So he said to me, "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty.

The word Zerubbabel means: Zərûy Bāvel, meaning, "the winnowed of Babylon", in the sense of being exiled in Babylon. When the three great faiths in God are one, what become of Babylon? LOVE!

The Holy Spirit is Love for all humans. God is Love (1 John 4). Love keeps no records of wrongs (1 Corinthians 13).

The enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy. Even Islam knows there is a Devil / Satan. What is his mark?

Jesus said to love your enemies. My prayer is that you see the Truth and it sets you free.

Aleph Mem Tav (TRUTH)

Aleph is the first letter of the Aleph Bet (Father). Mem is the middle, but Lamed is also the middle. Since there are 22 letters, there must be two middle letters. Tav is the last letter.

What do letters write? Words.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

May Elohim open your hearts and minds, eyes and ears to this TRUTH.

AMEN (ALEPH MEM NUN). Amen is the word TRUE! Strong Water and Seed. Abraham's seed is Ishmael. So is Issac. Brothers with a common genetic bond. Love each other, please!

Love your enemies! Humanity can find unity when we realize the truth of Aleph Mem Tav: Love your neighbors as yourself. When you do, you have hit the Mark and you have loved your brother. You ARE brothers!

EL Allah Elohim - GOD the Father. God is ONE!

WIKI: Allah

edit on 1-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

WIKI Allah

Allah (English pronunciation: /ˈælə/ or /ˈɑːlə/; Arabic: الله‎ Allāh, IPA: [ʔalˤˈlˤɑːh] ( listen)) is the Arabic word for God (al ilāh, iliterally "the God").[1][2][3] The word has cognates in other Semitic languages, including Alah in Aramaic, ʾĒl in Canaanite and Elohim in Hebrew.

Qur'an 2:46 (The Cow)

"Children of Israel, remember My bounty which I bestowed upon you, and that I preferred you above all mankind."

Who choose Israel? The Son of God (Yahweh). He is the Kinsman of Israel and brother to Ishmael. Love your enemies. Jesus does!

The rest of "The Cow" is a retelling of the Torah. Each time is says "WE," what do you think it means? Father, Son and Holy Spirit. El from the Bible is the same Elohim that is the Father, the same Ruach Elohim that is the Mother (Holy Spirit) and the same Son that is Yahweh.

Read the Names of God Bible. Start with john 1, then read Genesis. Word is made with Letters (Aleph Bet / Father).

THE COW:

"And as for the believers, for the Jews, the Christians and the Sabeans who believe in God and the Last Day, and who do righteous deeds - these have their wage with their Lord. No fear shall fall upon them, nor shall they grieve."

Sabeans are African / Nubian people of today, spread across the globe. Hagar was Egyptian.

Who do you love? Who does your book tell you to love? Who did Jesus say to love? Love others as yourselves.

(post by Psykotik removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psykotik
Why do you keep posting these stupid threads a reply to: AlephBet

There are thousands to choose from. Why do you keep reading mine?

There is a part of this thread that describes why you do not understand. You would do well to open your eyes and ears a bit and see if there might just be something here of value. It will be on the test later. Study now while you can.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Psykotik

Please refrain from reading, nobody is forcing you. I don't understand people who do this. When I watch TV and I don't like a show I change the channel, I don't stay on it and complain.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
There is one thing that bugs me, Islam teaches that Jesus or Isa (PBUH) was not the son of God, but a prophet, a human being. He was not resurrected. So I was told.

However, Isa's teachings are the same in regards to love others like yourself and the such.

How do you reconcile the fact that the Qu'ran doesn't endorse that Isa (Jesus) was the son of God?
edit on 2-10-2014 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
But is a prophet not a son of God? Is a human not a son of God? Why make it to be one above another? We all come from the creator so we all are sons and daughters of God. Its God spirit/soul that makes us living no?
While i am on it, i see how every living being is from God spirit, animals, plants, water, earth, air, space, stars and so on, they all part of God spirit/soul. Islam, Christianity etc they try to explain their best about all of it, who`s to say which one is more correct about everything? I think there are more than one way to understand about God, i find it hard to decide that God must be only this way or that way.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: bitsforbytes

What did Jesus say in the Bible? He did not ask us to worship Him, but instead pointed us back to the Father. In the Old Testament, it is clear that Yahweh was in rebellion to God. He proclaimed himself to be the one true God. At each point, you see Elohim (and even Ruach Elohim) assisting him to see that he was not alone. Elohim is the Father (EL) and Ruach Elohim is the Mother, or Spirit of God. Yahweh is the Son of the promise, or a mirror to Issac and Ishmael. Don't forget, Ishmael had 12 tribes as well. The 24 elders are likely both sets of 12 tribes.

Revelation 4

2 Instantly, I came under the Spirit’s power. I saw a throne in heaven, and someone was sitting on it. 3 The one sitting there looked like gray quartz and red quartz. There was a rainbow around the throne which looked like an emerald.

4 Around that throne were 24 other thrones, and on these thrones sat 24 leaders wearing white clothes. They had gold crowns on their heads. 5 Lightning, noise, and thunder came from the throne. Seven flaming torches were burning in front of the throne. These are the seven spirits of God.

Raam, or Raham means Thunder. Ab is Father. Abraham is the father of thunder.

2 Days of Creation (2000 years) Age of the Father, or Adam to Abraham.

2 Days of Creation (2000 years) Age of the Sons, Issac / Ishmael to Jesus.

2 Days of Creation (2000 years) Age of the Spirit, or Mary to today.

At the end of each age, who rises from involution? Each of the members of the family. Baptism is a process called involution and evolution. The Mother must be the last to rise. She is the Mater / Matrix in Latin. She is the womb creating the Son, who is born on the sixth day. Jesus said he would make one new humanity out of two.

Ephesians 2:15

by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace,

All of the secrets to the mystery are outlined in Ephesians. As I now come to realize, there are some keys to this in The Cow story of the Qur'an. I will outline this in the next few threads. Now that I have seen the signature of the Trinity in the Qur'an, my previous suspicions are confirmed. God was warning Ishmael about the message of love. I find it in the Qur'an and is ignored by the extremists of our day and age. To be a believer, they must embrace the messengers.

Again, the WE and US in the Qur'an is the Trinity. They have a message of love, as only God could give. Hate is not his message. That's the deception of the true enemy of all mankind.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: romilo

Your intuition is correct. We are all one loaf as 1 Corinthians 10 states. Seed makes the loaf. God gave it all as Word. Take a look at my first thread on ATS: LINK

I now believe that God's primary task is to educate the Son of God to remember who he is. That's true for Him and also true for all of us. We are each, as you say, offspring of the one true God (Elohim / Ruach Elohim). God is both Father and Mother. We are the offspring.

Also, look at this: Are you a Son of God or a Child?

The secret to this, also revealed in the The Cow (Qur'an), is that there is an Angel above as your higher nature. Below, you are the Child of God learning how to be paired with your other side.

Matthew 18

10 “Be careful not to despise these little ones. I can guarantee that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father, who is in heaven.

Your question is, "Why does there need to be greatest and least in the hierarchy?"

Indeed, you are asking the same question as Matthew 18. Read what it says. The child of God is the greatest.

Matthew 18

Read it Here...

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: bitsforbytes
There is one thing that bugs me, Islam teaches that Jesus or Isa (PBUH) was not the son of God, but a prophet, a human being. He was not resurrected. So I was told.

However, Isa's teachings are the same in regards to love others like yourself and the such.

How do you reconcile the fact that the Qu'ran doesn't endorse that Isa (Jesus) was the son of God?

Even Jews and the people of Israel (most of them) see Jesus as a prophet and not as God incarnated.
1. messiah in Hebrew - (or mashiach) is a king or High Priest traditionally anointed with holy anointing oil.
So basically he was recognize as an important figure (anointed by God or chosen by God) but not as God in the flesh.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Thnks for the links and all the information, i have quite similar thinking allot of things even tho i do not know the scriptures so well.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: bitsforbytes

In the Quran there are several verses pertaining to Jesus Christ. Out of those verses thier are a couple that discredit Jesus as a son of God. But these verses seem choppy, not in the flow of scripture, so I believe they were added. One of the verses simply has the word NO added, if you remove the word no the passage agrees with the bible.

Why were they added?
Calling yourself a son of God used to be considered blasphemy against God, and could get you killed. There are aslo a few verses that deal with sonship that I believe are misunderstood in Islam. It is these 2 concepts that make me believe that a few words were added to the Quran and that Mohammed himself never questioned Jesus being God's son.

Today humanity seems to be able to see Allah, God as our creator and we don't consider it blasphemy when we say we are all children of God.

So to say Jesus wasn't a son of God is silly superstition, we are all son/daughter's of our father in heaven.

The verses that discredited Jesus's sonship carry very little weight, I believe most Muslims could accept this. In the Quran it actually says when the Apostle comes at the ends of days to interpret the bible, the Apostle will be able to clear up any discrepancies found in scripture.

So the book with a discrepancy, predicts in advance that we will find one. Looks like God knew those words would be added to the Koran and would be disputed in the end of days.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

They believe in another Jesus. They don't believe in the Jesus who said this:

"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust." - Matthew 5:44-45

"But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful." - Luke 6:35-36

They don't believe God (The Father) is kind to the ungrateful and evil. They don't believe God is "The Heavenly Father" since they believe God doesn't have children. It is true that God (The Father) is the most merciful, but it doesn't mean anything if you don't actually be merciful as the Heavenly Father is merciful. Even calling Jesus "Lord, Lord" doesn't mean anything (Matthew 7:21) unless you actually do what he says (Matthew 5:44-45/Luke 6:35-36).

If there are verses saying that it is ok to kill or start wars, then that did not come from The Father (which is why I also don't believe in the old testament). Jesus said that He is The Way to The Father - there is no other way (John 14:6). Jesus gave us Wisdom so that we can behave as Children of The Highest or not. Jesus didn't force anyone to follow his teachings. He taught people to love their enemies and to not draw the sword.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

originally posted by: Psykotik

Why do you keep posting these stupid threads a reply to: AlephBet

There are thousands to choose from. Why do you keep reading mine?

There is a part of this thread that describes why you do not understand. You would do well to open your eyes and ears a bit and see if there might just be something here of value. It will be on the test later. Study now while you can.

No offense, but here is the part of this thread that you reference:

As for the unbelievers, it is all the same if you warn or do not warn them; they will not believe. God has sealed up their hearts, their hearing and their vision with a shroud, and terrible punishment awaits them..."

So, how can you tell a non-believer to open their eyes and ears a bit if you, yourself, quote a 'divine' book that says such a thing is impossible? Can these "unbelievers," as the quote calls them, disregard god's act of sealing up of their heart, hearing and vision?

What I found most amusing is that you followed up that quote--the one saying god caused the sealing up of everything and the person not to believe--with saying, "God is love."

No offense intended at all, but it's just that illogical conclusion to god's actions as "love" which turned me away from religion decades ago.

With that said, I've always found the origins of and intermingling of religions and beliefs to be fascinating, which is why I'm reading your posts and will continue to do so. Keep 'em coming.

edit on 2-10-2014 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

If you really read the Qur'an with care, you see that the message is what you are saying. The true message is to let God be the judge. It defines unbelief, then allows room for the message to be a trap for those who do not believe the messengers. It's really simple if you examine it close enough. No Muslim can be a believer if they disallow the message of Jesus. That's the bottom line of the Qur'an. It then goes on to show you a wealth of hidden treasures clarifying some of the passages found in the Bible. How can I know this? Simple. I read Rumi, the Islamic Sufi that knew the gospel of his messenger.

He is a third key unlocking the mystery of the drops of water coming from the ocean. At some point, I may drift that way into the thread crumbs of the Qur'an and Rumi.
edit on 2-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

You have mistaken my reply for insult. By showing your bias and condescension to the thread, you have nullified the value you may have gained by taking the seed into your own soil. The verse you quoted, which was the one I indeed referred to, is a parallel to the parable of the sower. The parable of the sower compares the one how listens to the one how hears. Reception of seed is through the senses into the heart. Your heart simply stated its condition as you have clearly disregarded the thread content and supplanted your own pretext. I have provided context. Your pretext blinds your eyes and ears from listening to what is said.

This website has the prime directive of denying ignorance. The main part of that word ignorance is ignoring truth. Am I saying that I hold the ultimate truth. No. All perspectives are valuable if they are seeking truth rather than deny it. Ignorance comes from denying the possibility.

Deny ignorance by examining all truth you can find. The only valuable way to deny my words, if they are untrue, is to show a higher axiom. Your opinion of me is not a context. It's a pretext.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: romilo

What the Qu'ran says is what the new and old testament said. What Islam teaches is that the word of God new and old testament were corrupted by men and that the word of God needed to be renewed. Mohammed was the last prophet to bring back the original word. So the story goes.

I agree with you that those who have lived exemplarary lives such as Jesus, Noah, Enoch, Mohammed, etc. were not one better then the other, but all contributions to the same goal.

I am simply pointing out that, Jesus for some is God and that Islam doesn't see it that way, however they do recognize his exceptional actions and works during his lifetime. I ask because I seek.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

Agreed. Though some are not on that wave length.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

So, how can you tell a non-believer to open their eyes and ears a bit if you, yourself, quote a 'divine' book that says such a thing is impossible? Can these "unbelievers," as the quote calls them, disregard god's act of sealing up of their heart, hearing and vision?

With that said, impossible for you is not impossible for God. You have asked a valuable question that I can answer. The word Ear means seed. It is also the organ you hear with. There is no mistake in the letter Hey modifying the word Ear. Hey means to behold. Hear means receiving seed in soil. Behold Ear Hear.

A person that faces their sin is not turned toward God, but toward the thing they are seeking to hide. I have that same problem as it turns out. All of us do or we would not be here in the waters of baptism. Repentance is turning from sin toward the mark of salvation. It is a recognition of that word you used--impossible. It is impossible for us to patch this sin deficit ourselves. In other words, it is impossible for us to face God in our present condition. This is where the heart comes in. Sin is the word Chet. It means missing the mark. Facing the mark allows us to start the process of opening blind eyes, hearing with deaf ears and walking the direction of God rather than away.

What was this thread series about? It was about a rebellious Son and the Mother and Father's work to lead the Son through the wilderness he had created. At every turn, the impossibility of the Son's task to rule his own creation by himself is shown as his failure to be a God alone. The same struggle is the one you go through as a Father (if you are one) and a Son if you have been one.

Hear makes the word HearT if you add a Tav. Tav is the mark to hit, opposite of missing the mark (Chet) of sin. When you face the Father through the example of the Son, you see how the impossible is made possible. Compare your sin to that of Yahweh's path of death and destruction through the Old Testament. Is it possible for him to become the Christ, humbled by his Father? Then the impossible is possible with God.

If he can do it for the Son, he has already done it for you.

Open your eyes to feed the seed to the HearT.

Tav

I said that seed enters soil, and that yours is unprepared. Am I correct? What is the literal soil? Move the Hey in HearT to the end of the word.

EartH. The soil.

Now, go back to the Quran quote, the thread title, and the fact that God loves Ishmael, even if we find him to be an enemy. Imagine what God thinks of you by comparison. Are you better than a Muslim extremist? Likely Yes, but in God's eyes, we are in need of salvation. God loves us all enough to open your eyes today. ALL eyes will be opened. Read Revelation 1. When he says all eyes will see the Aleph (Father) and the Tav (Son), he means it. ALL!

Read the thread again. Imagine what you might discover about your own walk in life if you know the examples God left for us to consider. Our struggles are not so different.

I struggle with the same sins you struggle with. I choose to face God and the mark he points to. What seems impossible is very possible with God. Who prepares the soil?

John 6

64 But some of you don’t believe.” Yeshua knew from the beginning those who wouldn’t believe and the one who would betray him. 65 So he added, “That is why I told you that people cannot come to me unless the Father provides the way.”

The way is always open to those who seek it.

edit on 2-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

I see what you mean when you say that we are descendents of those God made as being we are his son and daughters. My point maybe was not clear enough that some believe that Jesus was God in the flesh and that the Qu'ran clearly states that nobody has ever seen God. Therefore saying that we saw God as being Jesus is false to a student of the Qu'ran.

Anyways, I feel like we moving away from the purpose of this thread. I was clarifying my statement.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join