It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop All Flights Coming From AFRICA Now!!!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Airline profit and convenience is placed before citizen health. This is the 21th century after all.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

Haha really? You're going to play the race card in this? Wow!!!!!

You're right though I care as much about Africans as they care about me. And I care as much about idiots like Tom Duncan about as much as he cares about my family and other American families considering he just put several million people at risk!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RunForTheHills
a reply to: rival
Despite their claims, a growing number of medical experts are arguing that the virus is much more easily transferred than previously thought.

Professors at the University of Illinois are currently warning that even face masks are not enough to protect from infectious aerosol particles.

The United Nations’ Ebola response chief Anthony Banbury also warned of the growing possibility that Ebola could mutate and go airborne.

So you're saying an N95 mask won't stop Ebola? Or are you talking a standard face mask?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys
I am assuming they are talking of a standard face mask since they never clarrified it.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Do you then want everyone that lands in the USA screened?

At this point, HELL yes!! The CDC has said many times years ago that the first line of defense was to close the borders to any nation or area affected with a pandemic type virus.

Now under Obama they have a completely different tune. This whole showing symptoms thing is BS!! If its in your system, its in your system and can be left on many surfaces for days just waiting for someone else to come into contact with it.

This Obama clan is ignorant as all hell and evil to boot. Prepare people! Start stashing cash, food and water in-case you are forced to sit tight for weeks in your own home.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
How do you propose they stop all flights to the U.S. from Africa? I'd imagine pretty close to every person that ends up in the U.S. that originated in Africa, did not arrive in the U.S. -from- Africa. It would be neigh impossible to track all the connecting flights someone might take and end up in the U.S.

Only way that will stop is if ALL flights leaving Africa are stopped. Not going to happen. Because that also stops all flights going into Africa. Also not happening. Or for the U.S. to ban all flights into the U.S. from anywhere. Again, not happening.

You are asking for the impossible. Before screaming at the U.S. for "allowing" this, you need to understand why it can't be done.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Lets hope our next Puppet errr, President will tighten our borders up.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenMtnBoys

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

originally posted by: Vrill
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

What you call absurd, I and many others, call being cautious.

So one mans absurd is another mans cautious? I guess

You and many others are being absurd. It's not cautious at all, it's absurd. It's not even overly cautious, it's just simply absurd.

It would collapse the worlds economy. Like you wouldn't have to worry about a virus at all because you'd be fighting off looters.

Lol omg really? Stopping flights from west Africa is going to collapse the world economy????!?! We are talking PASSENGER flights first off genius! The world economy hardly depends on idiots like this Duncan guy flying to and from an African country! Pull your head out of your arse! Now if this Ebola thing gets out of control in America, even if hundreds of people start getting sick, the world economy might very well collapse!

And your other dumb assumption is that if the world economy collapses, which is slowly happening anyways, America will turn into some violent walking dead scenario! You are a real genius! Go work for the CDC!

See.. you obviously aren't capable of understanding.. it's not just flights from West Africa to America. It's ALL flights from many African nations from every other nation. Are you aware that the man in Dallas flew to America from Brussels? So banning flights from West Africa to America wouldn't have stopped him. Yes stopping all the worlds flights to West Africa would be devastating. Of course people would leave the infected countries to find airports - so they would spread the virus to other African nations while they still manage to fly around the world and to America from non western African countries. You would have to stop importing and exporting as well.

You really don't have the full picture apparently. Where did I imply America will turn into some violent walking dead scenario? I didn't, maybe you did? It's really funny to be insulted by someone suggesting one of the most ignorant ideas i've ever heard. Also the title of the thread says stop all flights from Africa, not just west Africa. It would be devastating to the world economy and possibly collapse it.

Go ahead smart guy. Ban all flights from West Africa to anywhere else in the world. Then watch the people trying to get out of west Africa travel and sneak across borders and board planes anyway, many infected people spreading the disease by traveling across borders before getting on planes. What you are suggesting would actually help spread Ebola to other countries and then the US faster - you genius you.
edit on 4-10-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I was just saying this today OP

WHY? Now when we had planes crashing to to buildings it took minutes for the Gov to shut down all incoming traffic. Yet this unforgiving and lethal virus is being widely ignored as the CDC sit on their hands . It becomes abundantly clear there is a sub agenda at play. This is about depopulation. The great culling is upon us.

The five biggest lies about Ebola being pushed by government and mass media

www.naturalnews.com...

Strange New “2014” Addition to the Georgia Guidestones

vigilantcitizen.com...

Time to leave the US and not look back

edit on 4-10-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Why are Americans always in fear?
How do you even sleep? You live in fear of everything. Terror, war, diseases, NWO, climate change...

You think everything in the wolrd just happens to attack, kill, humiliate and hurt you.
The USA seems to be a country made of wimps... man up!

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
And people have a hard time wrapping their head around chemtrails... I'm sure it's the reason America is one of the few countries who haven't taken a stand against their government... and Canada....and the U.K..... NATO?...
edit on 4-10-2014 by Gh0stwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

You can thank Obama for stopping a program four years ago that would have done just that.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingIcarus
Yes, I know that. But the talk on here is that Ebola is some weaponised strain designed to strike America.

I'm just pointing out how ridiculous this website sounds when every world event is presented as either being created by or aimed at the United States. It's as pathetic as it is absurd.

I've been American since I was born, entire lineage from here - and I fully 100000% agree with you. It's rather humorous.

Ebola itself isn't humorous.
But fellow American's thinking every bad thing was made to destroy the USA is.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Their main idea on this one is to create a permanent state of fear in the minds of people. The ebola virus, much like HIV, is transmitted upon contact with blood or other bodily fluids of someone infected, not just by standing near that person.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

a reply to: jinni73

Sorry, you are wrong. It is just a few thousand. Even if the numbers are off and the number of infected are as high as 15 or 20 thousand.. that's just a few thousand. A hundred thousand or 500 thousand.. that's a large number, and that's still not even .05 percent of the population.

Trust me, I know the number is MUCH higher than what is reported. Hell there are thousands of people with Ebola that even those West African countries don't know about, let alone the media, let alone what the media reports. Many are turned away and not tested until they die, some of which survive and are never tested or counted. There are probably thousands of unreported cases, but STILL even with ALL those unreported cases it's still just a few thousand people.

I was talking to someone who had just come out of Liberia and he said over 20 thousand had died in that one country alone.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Why is this claimed to be so difficult? Can't they deny boarding to someone with passport or visa from the affected countries no matter where boarding is attempted.
edit on 5-10-2014 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I sincerely doubt that. Maybe 20,000 infected, but I am doubting 20,000 died and the number is being kept below 10,000. How would he knew. The African media would have more reason to cover that number up. The western media wouldn't. So why would they lie about the number? 20000 may die, but they havent yet.

Unless he works some place that would be in the know, he has no way of knowing. If it was in their news it would be in ours.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hey you guys I want to tell you about the petition to stop the flights.
So just click the link below to sign the petition.
petitions.whitehouse.gov...

a reply to: Vrill

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I sincerely doubt that. Maybe 20,000 infected, but I am doubting 20,000 died and the number is being kept below 10,000. How would he knew. The African media would have more reason to cover that number up. The western media wouldn't. So why would they lie about the number? 20000 may die, but they havent yet.

Unless he works some place that would be in the know, he has no way of knowing. If it was in their news it would be in ours.

You could have just said, 'I don't like your numbers.'

You provided nothing of any substance to back up your stance.

P

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
If you disrupt air travel, you will wipe out Africa, which is like hitting an AIDS patient with a semi truck, it doesn't take much.

If there is to be a global outbreak, it will happen with or without the approval of mankind. These kind of diseases are designed in nature to thin the heard and it may be our time to be humbled. The environment will take us out if we do not change our ways.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join