It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   
This was an interesting turn of events.
I seem to recall a post by a what i asume is/was mod in some thread, about odd occurences over the years on ATS. About a user/poster that left no trace in terms IP adress and what not. I have been looking for it, but cant seem to find my way back, and cant remember exactly what it said. But i got the impression the quintessence as to who it was reffering was very much related to this topic. Anyone remember something like that?

This jogged my memory in what another poster, that sadly seem to have stopped posting since a few years back, had to say about technology that existed in the military but not in the civilian world as of yet. I believe the wording went something like, a kick ass replacement for wifi.
Im rambling, but maybe related somehow…

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Etathia

Maybe "ghost" in the q threads?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I believe this was before those threads appeared.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I know right,

even if whoever is using a VPN it will show that, VPN I.P's are well known and even private ones are pretty much all cataloged.

so we would know if it is a faker or the real deal and if thats the case he's still a faker

This thread encompasses much more that just that so i would hate for all his related info and the threads with it to go to the hoax bin just because someone is playing a game

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

So, it was confirmed the IP-less user was indeed, whoever was behind the username A0?

Any idea where that post is buried?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Is not that user.

Would have had some words for me.

Have been unable to draw out imposter.

Coward.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Etathia
a reply to: penroc3

So, it was confirmed the IP-less user was indeed, whoever was behind the username A0?

Any idea where that post is buried?

I remember Springer mentioning an IP-less user years ago, shortly after Astr0 left.

I can't recall the context now but thought it was him Springer was talking about.

A mod mentioned it as well but I can't remember who it was seven years on

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Poon

You might be thinking of this thread: ATS History: COINTELPRO and "WhispersInTheDark" and the related thread links posted by SO.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

You might be thinking of this thread: ATS History: COINTELPRO and "WhispersInTheDark" and the related thread links posted by SO.

I well remember that thread!

Nah it was more recent comment than that, six months or so after Astr0's departure. His name wasn't mentioned but it was hinted that it was him Springer was referring to.

Same with the mod, like I say I can't remember who it was for sure, although it may have been Mystic Mushroom

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cant anwser for Poon, but that is not what i was referring to. The post i remember was after the whole AO episode.

Yes i believe Poon is correct, think it was MysticMushroom…
edit on 24-9-2021 by Etathia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

It would be a display of courtesy, good manners, and education to first come forward you yourself with your IP, name, and address, before asking anyone to make public that data related to another ATS member, I guess.

It would clearly be counterproductive for a conspiracy forum to make public members' IPs and personal data, I assume.

And it is obviously off-topic inquiring about other members identities, instead of focusing on the actual contents of what a member writes.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

It would be a display of courtesy, good manners, and education to first come forward you yourself with your IP, name, and address, before asking anyone to make public that data related to another ATS member, I guess.

It would clearly be counterproductive for a conspiracy forum to make public members' IPs and personal data, I assume.

And it is obviously off-topic inquiring about other members identities, instead of focusing on the actual contents of what a member writes.

Oh absolutely, which I'm sure is one of several reasons the relevant member wasn't named.

If I recall correctly, Springer was talking about the strangest occurrences he'd come across on ATS at the time
edit on 2492021 by Poon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Ok then. As I see it, Baddogma opened this thread on Sep, 28 2014 for we all to discuss black triangles and breakaway civilizations.

He also stated clearly this:

So, again, I'd hope we can restrict the discussion to the subject without any personal attacks ... upon anyone.

So, after nearly exactly 7 years, I think it would be wiser to recap on what it is currently known about black triangles. I'm sure the worldview about BTs must have shifted somehow from the non-terrestrial nature to the earthly nature of these aircrafts. So, my questions are what have we learned about BTs seven years later? What about breakaway civilizations?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

Ok then. As I see it, Baddogma opened this thread on Sep, 28 2014 for we all to discuss black triangles and breakaway civilizations.

He also stated clearly this:

So, again, I'd hope we can restrict the discussion to the subject without any personal attacks ... upon anyone.

So, after nearly exactly 7 years, I think it would be wiser to recap on what it is currently known about black triangles. I'm sure the worldview about BTs must have shifted somehow from the non-terrestrial nature to the earthly nature of these aircrafts. So, my questions are what have we learned about BTs seven years later? What about breakaway civilizations?

Well, I can't personally speak for Baddogma but I reckon over a period of seven years the initial thread brief could be relaxed a little to include some background context.

As long as it lies within ATS's terms and conditions of course.

You'll find the answers to the questions you ask somewhere on these boards.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

you would have to ask the admins or the mods about more details, I don't have any 100% truth about what I think happened and who did it, I have a feeling a few others know who I'm talking about.

than again it could be really be true astr0 is back

that being said I bet you whoever it was was trying to stir the pot.

and honestly i was waiting for him to shill a book he wrote.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

you would have to ask the admins or the mods about more details, I don't have any 100% truth about what I think happened and who did it, I have a feeling a few others know who I'm talking about.

than again it could be really be true astr0 is back

that being said I bet you whoever it was was trying to stir the pot.

and honestly i was waiting for him to shill a book he wrote.

*A dark figure sits in the corner of the smoky ATS bar,smoking a morley through his citizen v mask.*Cheers!

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Astr0

That's funny. Your group seem to have the most advanced tech right now but you got caught unaware a "neuronal targeting pathogen would be unleashed on mankind" yet Bill Gates was able to predict several years in advance a pandemic is looming and thus invested his money in vaccine programs.

I doubt if Bill Gates was using a human sleeping calculator just to predict what is happening now.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: marhaba
a reply to: Astr0

That's funny. Your group seem to have the most advanced tech right now but you got caught unaware a "neuronal targeting pathogen would be unleashed on mankind" yet Bill Gates was able to predict several years in advance a pandemic is looming and thus invested his money in vaccine programs.

I doubt if Bill Gates was using a human sleeping calculator just to predict what is happening now.

And THAT the nail in the coffin to if that THING was a imposter

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

looks like the band has left the building, wonder how Olympus is this time of year....wonder how long a year is there.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   
They way i read and came to understand the source material was that he/they used a lot of allegory. Im certainly not sure, but to me the language and tone from the post a few days ago was similar to what it was back in 2014. I guess it can be faked quite easily though.

As for whatever this last post means, is it regarding the virus itself and a deliberate spread from China?

Potus has fallen, Biden bending over backwards?

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join