It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Etathia

Biden got his own cut feed by his so called 'staff' to # him up.

there is ZERO chance he is making any huge decisions and now with the French and the disaster in Afghanistan and whole stadiums booing him to little kids trolling him wearing all sorts of Trump stuff in pictures and he released it, CRAZY

and if he is making serious decisions after all this, I don't think the US is going to make it until he is out of office at this speed.

He has done more for the Taliban than HEROIN has, and that says something.

IF some one is pulling the strings so to speak they are Obama and the Clintons and their foundation with a tough of Gates foundation.

The DNC heads and his WH staff and the workers closest to him should be charged with elder abuse.

Joe should be fishing with his grandkids and getting his addict son some help and enjoying relaxing with his family.

I think him and his ilk would destroy the constitution and rule like the CCP or worse.

public politics are bread and circus for the gonium to fight the fights they want via the MSM, YouTube and on the battle field.

you and I are not the chosen ones as far as knoledge and acess and a control flights of these mystery phyics defying UAP/UFO's.

some world powers apparently thought causing WWIII near or in Israel and Palestine Jesus would make his second coming.

do you know they found the tomb of Nebuchadnezzar under the Nile river? not many people do oddly.

there is a lot about Egypt that really points to a previously advanced civilization, let alone all the other places that had NO contact(apparently but they found coc aine and nicotine when they tested his body.

when we invaded the middle east both times special forces with the help of the museums going ALOT ALOT of our history out of danger.

I saw king tut once and it is one thing to see it in the sarcophagus in the pictures but its another to be inches away. The detail craftmanship are out of this world(pardon the pun).

And all these sites might look a bit different as the style was different but the transport and cutting seems to be a SUPER close match, again if the new world and its bounty wasn't discovered until after Columbus landed in the Caribbean

so SOMEONE made it to and from the new world to bring the seeds back, and that's not even getting into how long it took to figure out those plants had pleasant side effects.

we are a species with amnesia

edit on 26-9-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I am certainly with you in all of that. There is a lot more to this planets history than what is written in mainstream history books. And not only Egypt, there are sights all over the world where questions are yet to be answered in a satisfactory fashion IMO. The Amazon, Gobleki Tepi, Peru etc.

This subject is incredibly vast but i believe there are clues in many different places.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   

penroc3, I think you are over-reacting, and you sound over-alarmed. Your Bdens and Trumps look the same for those of us outside US. No much difference between them. I also think you take the withdrawal from Afghanistan as an existential disaster.

You sound a bit apocalyptic there where you shouldn't. Your feelings do not reconcile with those of the teenagers (and not so teenagers) gathering and partying in the main European cities. There is no new world. It is the same old world going thru the same old vices. Can't see the difference, really.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: yuppa

looks like the band has left the building, wonder how Olympus is this time of year....wonder how long a year is there.

Olympus has fallen so to speak. A year there is prolly 456 days im guessing since its a bigger planet.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

trust me man you don't know me or my views or if I'm excited.

the nations is in chaos, that is a fact.

the man where the buck stops is the POTUS, period. no matter who it is.

and that's the point I was making about the so called 'new world'.

i said king tut hade coke and Tabaco metabolites that means he ingested them and his body processed it when he was ALIVE that means someone went to south America and came back with seeds.

if tomorrow is the end of the world we are all in the same boat my guy. im ready and not worried to meet my maker.

there are forces or cabals(whatever you want to call it) that rule this world and the fact we dont know who they are or what their agenda is sounds like a master and slave situation

Pharos indeed
edit on 26-9-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I don't think the nations are in chaos, as you said. I don't think there is a consensus about that, though obviously you can hold the opposite opinion. I don't think the world is currently worse than it was when the Cuban missile crisis, and certainly is not worse than during WWI or II.

It happens bad news make news, while good news don't.

But again, that's my point, lady (I'm assuming you are a woman much as you assume I'm a man...).

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

if you idea of chaos is a nuclear show down then yeah we aren't as bad as the Cubin missile crisis

but when millions of people are out of work and not going back, more than 50% of our country hates our current POTUS and an unending flow of illegal immigrants, BLM protests burning cities, I could keep going but I don't need to.

and have you head China's saber rattling? they are threating to nuke US troops and Twain

how is that not chaos?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

He's a good yarn weaver though, from being a sceptic at the start and then few years later, a tattler RK member at the end.

Props to him, I still enjoyed the ride. I guess he still use the Bio Mask he used to purchase from Amazon now that it suddenly became a fad or a requirement these days.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

OK, I see what's happening. You said the entire world was going through chaos. Now I see you just refer to US domestic problems. Anyway, as far as I remember there were magnicides there in US in the past, and the country kept going. There was also a financial crash, an acute one, and you managed it without major issues. Then there was another one, and you recovered alright.

And there were times at which the crime rate in the big cities was beyond the unbelievable, yet the cities survived. And lots of natural and technological disasters, and there you are: sailing. About your POTUSes, to be frank, nobody hates them more than your enemies. China is threatening to nuke US, but Russia and North Korea are also threatening to do the same, plus a long list of criminal and terrorist organizations, some of them domestic ones. That does not seem to be anything new.

That's not chaos: that's the usual way things go along. I do not consider US weaker today than, say, 10 years ago. As for China or Russia, they already have their own demons. No need to worry.

However... there is one thing it should really terrify all of them. It's coming, unstoppable, invincible, unavoidable. That will certainly be chaos and mayhem. Famine is knocking not just your door, but anyone's door. It is coming slowly, in the form of a geminovirus pandemic that will kill all crops all over the planet. No vaccine. It affects all plant species, edible or non-edible. Plants are the basis of the entire food chain. No plants, no humans.

That's what I call chaos.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Go ask the ENTIRE CONTINENT of Africa how things are going.

Ask the Middle east how things are going.

Ask China how things are going.

Ask Japan and S. Korea how things are going.

your lack of vision is not my problem.

if you think a border will protect you from the chaos that is spreading like a virus(get it) your in for a big shocker.

edit on 27-9-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Stronger border controls sure would help though.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

1110%

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Borders again? Now, this is interesting... you want to create a breakaway civilization yourself! Quite on-topic.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

i said we are ALL in the same boat.

chaos in one part of the world breed chaos in others

we live in a ultra connected world, it no longer takes weeks to cross the ocean.

i can eat breakfast in Manhattan and enjoy caviar before dinner in Russia.

The internet has given every soul a platform and sadly crazy gravitates towards itself and we get things like ISIS or the endless wars in the middle east.

Chia as I type this is making nuclear weapons aimed right were I live and where I work.

in some sense I do live in a break away civilization, I live a middle class white suburbia living with ZERO worry, if you asked someone who was a carbon copy of me but say lived in Afghanistan do you think we would still be the same people? of course not.

Some people there still don't know space exists, let alone anything about nuclear energy or simi advanced chemistry.

no my afghan self would marry a child bride and pray to a PERSON five times a day and face towards a meteorite that fell 1000's of years ago. doubt hes hopping on any international flights soon.

and if we take at face value what myself and other here have seen with their lying eyes(BT's, Orbs, odd aircraft) than the US as a whole is already so far away from some others it would be a legitimate argument that if you live in the us and maybe the UK you already are breaking away.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Absurd.

Just want existing border control laws to be enforced.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

are we all not making our way down Dante's Inferno

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

tell that to farmers in Texas finding dead bodies on their land from people trying to illegality get in to the US

borders are control points, and in the US if you want in you have to do it the right way.

you wouldn't let me just come live in your house tonight.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Maybe responded to wrong person?

Is what I was saying.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Yes, you are making all your way down to Dante's inferno. But it is neither your fault, nor the fault of the rest of the world. The question is quite simple, and complex at the same time. Simple: natural resources are more and more scarce, and the population grows. That game has only one end: extinction.

Complex: because on top of the natural order of things (valleys, mountains, rivers, jungles, deserts) you created artificial constructs called nations. Nations require borders, to keep other people away from your natural resources. That game always lead to one and the same result: crises, conflicts, wars.

So yes, you can reinforce your borders, the others will double their efforts to trespass those borders, and so on. Meanwhile, all nations together are just one thing: Earth's civilization. And that civilization is collapsing, slowly, but constantly. The climate changes, natural resources get depleted. More crises. More wars. This is the situation.

No need to blame others for trying to get into your garden, but if you wish to blame someone, blame it on those who own the most land in, for example, Mexico. Are they Mexicans? No, my friend: they are Americans. I'm not interested in nations. From space I only see rivers, valleys, deserts, oceans, lakes, mountains, jungles, villages, towns, and cities. But no countries. Not a single one.

Here you have what you call United States:

THE FULL LIST: AMERICA’S 100 LARGEST LANDOWNERS 2020

Those are the guys you were fighting for while in Afghanistan. The same happens in Russia, China, or whatever country you choose. The very few rich guys, sending you to war to defend something you call your country, and that in fact is not even yours. Is theirs. That's your breakaway civilization, only you are not part of it.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Not complex. resource scarcity can be offset by new scientific discoveries and moving to outer space colonies.

Sign me up to be a Belter or a Zeon.

new topics

top topics

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join