It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel-Like Giant Winged Humanoids Sighted In Space!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

Maybe but that is of no consequence. I seen that which I seen.

It wasn't whimsical and perhaps you don't believe but unlike the article posted, I am credible and it's the truth.
edit on 21-9-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
Anyone remember the huge object that was seen detaching itself from the sun a few years back?

90 foot angels ain't got Sh#t on that thing.

I searched YouTube & google but could only find still photos & "debunkings". I clearly remember the video & all these still images are nowhere near to what the objects actual movement & position was.

Also, speaking of the evil that is duality & the human ego, I implore you to watch this slideshow I consolidated from a video I found:
web.photodex.com...

Totally remember that! The giant ship was many times the size of the earth, and was moving around the sun sucking in energy vortexes!

here it is:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I'd like to add my experience to this thread. It happened in 2010 on 2/12 at 2:12 pm. I had an encounter with seven of these beings. I was fully conscious and this happened in broad daylight. I wasn't under the influence of drugs and I'm not even religious.

They were gliding back and forth in the sky over my back yard. I'd estimate their size to be as large as a passenger plane. They were solid white, almost glowing, and their wings were huge and similar to those of a butterfly. The wings kind of twitched and stayed in a fixed position for the most part.

These beings were dropping small orbs of light which I could actually see and feel penetrate my body through the top of my head. In retrospect, one might say I was blessed. I dropped to my knees and thanked them, as tears welled up in my eyes. I wiped the tears away and held my arms out towards them. I was able to muster the words, "I love you!"

As soon as the words came out of my mouth, an 'I love you' balloon wafted through the sky. My eyes followed the balloon in amazement. When I looked back around, the beings were gone.

This was easily the most incredible experience of my life, and I've had many profound moments to say the least.

Words cannot come close to accurately describe this event. But this is the best I can do.
edit on 21/9/2014 by htapath because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
hmmm, nice try - i wrote, it's hard to believe there is 'life down there' - i'm talking about miles down, pitch black, huge pressure, extreme conditions, there are beautiful creatures down there - i'm sure youtube has videos of that.
a reply to: olaru12

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: htapath
I'd like to add my experience to this thread. It happened in 2010 on 2/12 at 2:12 pm. I had an encounter with seven of these beings. I was fully conscious and this happened in broad daylight. I wasn't under the influence of drugs and I'm not even religious.

They were gliding back and forth in the sky over my back yard. I'd estimate their size to be as large as a passenger plane. They were solid white, almost glowing, and their wings were huge and similar to those of a butterfly. The wings kind of twitched and stayed in a fixed position for the most part.

These beings were dropping small orbs of light which I could actually see and feel penetrate my body through the top of my head. In retrospect, one might say I was blessed. I dropped to my knees and thanked them, as tears welled up in my eyes. I wiped the tears away and held my arms out towards them. I was able to muster the words, "I love you!"

As soon as the words came out of my mouth, an 'I love you' balloon wafted through the sky. My eyes followed the balloon in amazement. When I looked back around, the beings were gone.

This was easily the most incredible experience of my life, and I've had many profound moments to say the least.

Words cannot come close to accurately describe this event. But this is the best I can do.

In broad daylight you say? did anyone else witness this?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: vaibow123
hmmm, nice try - i wrote, it's hard to believe there is 'life down there' - i'm talking about miles down, pitch black, huge pressure, extreme conditions, there are beautiful creatures down there - i'm sure youtube has videos of that.
a reply to: olaru12

I totally understood what you were trying to convey from your initial post. No misunderstandings here..

OG

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
While I do not discount such things as theoretically being possible, I think everyone should do their own research before making up their minds. Keep in mind the sources as well, as many of these sites either make stuff up, or they simply take stuff someone else made up and spin it in a new way, with new "details" added. I remember a while back I looked in to something similar, and although I don't remember how this came about exactly, I read that the angelic sightings on the Russian missions were not real. I will not say that is for certain, but it is something that needs to be checked out.

The rest of the stuff I had never heard of before, and if the pictures are any indication of what was seen, then obviously these stories are basically fabrications. I have yet to see any definitive images. And you would think there would have been such images if the Russian crew observed these beings for that long. So if it did happen, then the only explanation is that such images were never released. But someone cannot make that claim and then attempt to pass off an inconclusive photo as being from the astronauts.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

Not to my knowledge. I was home alone at the time and my back yard was pretty much secluded from the neighbors.

It didn't make the evening news, if that's what you're asking.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Not to my knowledge. I was home alone at the time and my back yard was pretty much secluded from the neighbors.

do you live in a rural area?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

do you live in a rural area?

I lived in a city of 230,000 in NC at the time. The property was in the city limits.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
First time posting
Wanted to share something from YouTube
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
This is interesting to think of possibilities. Eventually I think we will learn life comes in all kinds of forms never before imagined.

We are still learning new properties and/or possibilities of light. It wasn't long ago scientists announced they tirned light into matter (on an extremely small scale), they abnnounced the best description was a stats wars light saber.

Just speculation here but if there were beings of light they might live off of solar radiation. Inthat case living in space gives them the best access since our atmosphere blocks most of it. If that were the case coming down to earth for them might be similar to us diving into water. It may only be possible for a limited time making sightings less likely.

I like things like this and considering the possibilities since it is impossible to factually and definitively state this is either true or false.
edit on 22-9-2014 by seeking77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This thread doesn't appear on the list when 'recent posts' is clicked. Why is that? Anyone?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeking77
This is interesting to think of possibilities. Eventually I think we will learn life comes in all kinds of forms never before imagined.

We are still learning new properties and/or possibilities of light. It wasn't long ago scientists announced they tirned light into matter (on an extremely small scale), they abnnounced the best description was a stats wars light saber.

Just speculation here but if there were beings of light they might live off of solar radiation. Inthat case living in space gives them the best access since our atmosphere blocks most of it. If that were the case coming down to earth for them might be similar to us diving into water. It may only be possible for a limited time making sightings less likely.

I like things like this and considering the possibilities since it is impossible to factually and definitively state this is either true or false.

It is quite fascinating, one has to wonder do these things have life spans? or do they live forever?

Are they simply large because of the lower gravity?

If something is born in space with no gravity, what would prevent it from growing indefinitely larger instead of to a set height like on earth? Genetics?

OG

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
If they're real Light Being Angels, or Spirits, then they're eternal. And they operate out of our star. Stars are all different sizes based on grade and soul level and reflect our collective grade or level, by the way.

Though saying that not sure they're really capturing this, but they could have because they're up there and everywhere.
But when a group comes out with something like this its either true or its the opposite, designed to counter and slur the truth so you have to be a nut to share experiences.

Most important is just to keep an open mind and go within and seek throughout life, to be the best you can, to not respond to all the BS and divisions around and to try and reach higher mind.

Star Size Comparison HD

edit on 22-9-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I miss utterly hilarious, ridiculous threads like this!!

Well done OP

#weneedmorebatboy
edit on 22/9/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

I do it for your enjoyment, glad you liked!

OG

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
If they're real Light Being Angels, or Spirits, then they're eternal. And they operate out of our star. Stars are all different sizes based on grade and soul level and reflect our collective grade or level, by the way.

Though saying that not sure they're really capturing this, but they could have because they're up there and everywhere.
But when a group comes out with something like this its either true or its the opposite, designed to counter and slur the truth so you have to be a nut to share experiences.

Most important is just to keep an open mind and go within and seek throughout life, to be the best you can, to not respond to all the BS and divisions around and to try and reach higher mind.

Star Size Comparison HD

Ive seen that star size comparison before and it totally rocked my world (pun intended)
Really puts things into perspective!

OG

OG

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: htapath

That is where I found it. No doubt it is no longer classified as "new".

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chronogoblin
I remember seeing a video a while back, talking about the giants of ancient times, and how the tallest ones topped out at 150 feet. 90 feet was a guess, according to the bit there, so that would be right about the same size. Then again, you never know if they were the good guys, or pretenders... Interesting story either way.

You think you could find that video? Id love to see it..

OG

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join