It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel-Like Giant Winged Humanoids Sighted In Space!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
If this is true when they will come

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: willm1985

congrats on your first post, can you elaborate?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
All the pictures seem legit as does the Enquirer clipping....

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
angel is not one word but two nag l en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nāga en.m.wikipedia.org... en.m.wikipedia.org... or snake of lucifer
edit on 24/9/14 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: willm1985
If this is true when they will come

Why wait for them? You are The Light of The World, and Light was not made to be made hidden. It was made to Give Light so that others can see through the dark, so let your Light shine. (Matthew 5:14-16), Give to others and do charity. When people give, the world becomes a more balanced place. Giving also makes people feel connected, like they are still cared for.

Angels are only there to give Light, so that we can give Light, since we are The Light of The World (Matthew 5:14)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Its an ugly world when threads like this are put in LOL category. I LOL and send the rose of my middle finger to the dark side and controllers.

While I never knew whether this was true or not, certainly wouldn't believe the spin on making it not true because this is classified information so they would go to great lengths to bury things, or tie it into espionage.

Whereas there really are Angelic Beings and Hero type Ets watching over earth and even putting in appearances at times.

LOL back at the dark side. And the rose of my middle finger, in fact a whole bouquet.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Its an ugly world when threads like this are put in LOL category. I LOL and send the rose of my middle finger to the dark side and controllers.

While I never knew whether this was true or not, certainly wouldn't believe the spin on making it not true because this is classified information so they would go to great lengths to bury things, or tie it into espionage.

Whereas there really are Angelic Beings and Hero type Ets watching over earth and even putting in appearances at times.

LOL back at the dark side. And the rose of my middle finger, in fact a whole bouquet.

I second that Boquet! I never received an explanation as to why this thread was moved into the LOL forum, seeing as how there is not 1 but 3 cases presented in the OP, which were picked up by multiple news sources. For "them" to discredit the entire thread based on singeling out one source provided as illegitimate, and completely ignoring the other sources provided in the OP? Well that just speaks volumes doesn't it?

OG

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
These threads definitely can be interesting. On a side related note another thread about black triangles and a break away ancient advanced civilization had links to several supporting threads.

One of them mentooned a break away human civilization where the humans evolved into beings of pure energy.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I just saw this story on TV so I am replying to it..

It would be interesting if they found all those astronauts again and interviewed them.

The entire first crew saw them and then also the second. That's a lot of people.

In Indian lore there are the stories of the radiant devas.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
They exist, they have come to earth to help certain people, persons at times when dimensions open that are too advanced for the humans. It is a beautiful thing.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
stumbled across this old thread while searching ats for accounts of plasma entities in space / sky.

sort of explains having seen worms, orbs, and pulsing plasma entities over the years in the sky low and high.

would not be surprised if outside of the firmament is teeming with entities!

<< 2  3  4   >>

join